lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Is there any way to have the MFM discussion without being on the cuck path ?
Same question about picking Wade for sunscreen instead of Ian.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Have Lena cheat on Ian, confront her and either forgive her or agree to open the relationship. Which is actually ideal arrangement for Ian who sleeps around, because it's the actual fully open relationship people were asking about during the earlier chapters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn that's hot

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
does the game any closer to its end i havent playing for a good while and i prefer to play a finished product should i try it or wait it to finish ?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
does the game any closer to its end i havent playing for a good while and i prefer to play a finished product should i try it or wait it to finish ?
Game has much content, but it still takes years till completion.

Currently chapter 12, expected are 16-20 chapters.

Reactions: z3z3

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Louise romance is still rushed. Now Ian is crazy about her just because they text a few times like teenagers. And he can still flirt with her regardless if he is dating any other girl (it is hardblocked on the Holly path at least), even if he is entirely devoted fo Lena. I half expect this to be a trap for drama and Eva making fun of Louises immaturity, she is close to getting the Robert idiot ball.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Tried to get the Lena+Holly+Ian scene, wound up going the wrong way at some point and wound up at true love Lena/Holly instead. Very happy with my mistake, hehe. :) I SO can't wait till we see Lena's pov side of this chapter. Her and Holly sharing a room, cooking together, sharing a shower, all such good scenes to come and I need them now.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Have Lena cheat on Ian, confront her and either forgive her or agree to open the relationship. Which is actually ideal arrangement for Ian who sleeps around, because it's the actual fully open relationship people were asking about during the earlier chapters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops:. I'm loving this, I'll have to start another playtrough. :sneaky: It's one of the hottest sex scenes I've ever saw! :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Louise romance is still rushed. Now Ian is crazy about her just because they text a few times like teenagers.
Like Wade? The character was practically ignored by Lena for 11 and a half episodes, and then suddenly he became an option. The same happened with Marcel.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Like Wade? The character was practically ignored by Lena for 11 and a half episodes, and then suddenly he became an option. The same happened with Marcel.
Marcel came out of nowhere. I much prefer him with Holly because there is a bit of build-up and teasing and he can embody the final goal of corrupt Holly. Plus a small girl going for a big teddy bear, so cute. And nothing of it has to do with his skin color, outragous I know.

Regarding Wade and Perry, Lena doesn't necessarily want to romance them, but use them as tease for Ian and a threesome partner, so the jury is still out there. Also it can be fun if Lena can sabotage the Cindy/Wade relationship as well.

Overall, the game maintains its tendency to turn everything in a fuckfest. It has a few blocks and restrictions, I'd prefer more and sooner. Ian can finally get official with Holly, so this should potentially stop him from fucking Emma, Cherry and Jess if he fucks them as well. Its incosistent that Ian can get in a relationship with Lena in chapter 9 and dick around with the other girls like Alison until now and still pull the "its just casual" card.

Reactions: ffive and aykarin
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes