Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Cindy fans how did you like the update? I just skipped all other BS just to get to their texting :giggle:
I didn't expect much since she is off-screen and I'm more interested in her return and (hopefully) finally adressing her stance towards Ian, Wade and Axel.

Good sexting. Distancing yourself from her seems to pay off long term, since she wears Ians gift and is interested in remaining in a relationship with him despite or because of the difficulties.

If Lena fucks Wade and Cindy remains faithful to Wade, it would flip the entire accusal on its head. Everyone pitying Wade and slutshaming Cindy for being a model and surely cheating on him. In that case Cindy would be the loyal one and Wade the scumbag :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ffive

L621

Jul 19, 2017
I just noticed in the gallery that Ian can sext with Ivy while on the trip. I'm playing my Ian as a chad, used all opportunities to flirt with Ivy successfully, and yet I didn't get that scene. How can I get to see it in the playthrough though? If it's of any significance, Ian and Lena didn't do anything sexual together, and Ian is with Holly while sleeping around.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I just noticed in the gallery that Ian can sext with Ivy while on the trip. I'm playing my Ian as a chad, used all opportunities to flirt with Ivy successfully, and yet I didn't get that scene. How can I get to see it in the playthrough though? If it's of any significance, Ian and Lena didn't do anything sexual together, and Ian is with Holly while sleeping around.
You must chose to go to the gym (not working on your book or joining Perry and Emma) in chapter 10 to get the first Ian x Ivy scene thats starts their competitive relationship.
Its the only scene that is so easily missable because there is nothing indicating it. I'd make it mandantory on Ians many visits to the gym.

Reactions: monk_56 and L621

RNNZ

Jan 15, 2020
This save is from beginning of that scene. Mind you, this Ian didn't sleep around all that much (and neither did Lena for this matter) so probably not the best pick to experience all the content, but good enough in a pinch i guess.
How do you find the save? I tried using it, but its probably lost in my sea of saves. Anyway to tell which save this one is? Never used a save posted before in case this is a dumb question.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How do you find the save? I tried using it, but its probably lost in my sea of saves. Anyway to tell which save this one is? Never used a save posted before in case this is a dumb question.
You must place them in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RedString-1574621830

L621

Jul 19, 2017
You must chose to go to the gym (not working on your book or joining Perry and Emma) in chapter 10 to get the first Ian x Ivy scene thats starts their competitive relationship.
Its the only scene that is so easily missable because there is nothing indicating it. I'd make it mandantory on Ians many visits to the gym.
You mean the wrestling scene? I did see that in my playthrough, yes- and beat her. That's why I'm confused, because as far as I'm aware, I did everything correctly with Ivy so far. And yet, no sexting scene.

Reactions: monk_56

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
No Alison content is the biggest crime of this last two updates:mad:

You mean the wrestling scene? I did see that in my playthrough, yes- and beat her. That's why I'm confused, because as far as I'm aware, I did everything correctly with Ivy so far. And yet, no sexting scene.
I may be wrong but i think being in the Holly route cucks you from getting the Ivy texts.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes