jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
->
Just figured out you don´t need a gallery unlocker anymore, there´s one built into the game now.
Start a new game, choose cheat mode and it will ask you if you want to unlock the entire gallery.
<-

;)

does anyone know how to use gallery unlocker?
Can't seem to get the gallery unlocker to work can someone post which one they are using and how to use it.
is gallery unlocker available?
gallery unlocker please?

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone share Mac/Android Version....
Have u tried running the PC version with Renpy?

1. For Mac, just download renpy.
  2. Then copy and paste the PC version folder "Our Red String - alpha ch11" into the folder where Renpy.exe is located.
  3. Run renpy and you will see Our Red String Like This ss.png

Reactions: Wild Mustard

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The Holly thing seems like an oversight similar to how in the alpha for ch 10 Lena could have a threesome with Jeremy and Louise even if she's in a relationship with Ian. Otherwise it makes no sense and kind of comes out of nowhere.
No it doesn't. She's picked up on Lena's interest in her, and it confuses her. She cares about Lena yet at the same time is kinda in a jam, knowing she is dating Ian/Lena is dating Ian yet feels special around Lena and enjoys her companionship.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
No it doesn't. She's picked up on Lena's interest in her, and it confuses her. She cares about Lena yet at the same time is kinda in a jam, knowing she is dating Ian/Lena is dating Ian yet feels special around Lena and enjoys her companionship.
I think the Holly thing OP is talking about is the scenario where Holly can be sleeping with Mark while on the Ian romantic route. I haven't played this route, but it sounds out of character and if no one can post screenshots of Lena or Ivy pondering Holly two timing Ian, it seems like an oversight.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think the Holly thing OP is talking about is the scenario where Holly can be sleeping with Mark while on the Ian romantic route. I haven't played this route, but it sounds out of character and if no one can post screenshots of Lena or Ivy pondering Holly two timing Ian, it seems like an oversight.
In that case, yes, it would be out of character and does seem like a bug.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone have an idea of what the WIP Holly scene is going to be? Maybe with Robert as Lena can choose to talk to him about Holly

bella1

May 26, 2020
hello fellas quick question, whenever i start saved game it just returns to menu, is it because previously i installed the ORS JDMod? and does this mean i have to wait till he releases updated mod for me to play the game? thx for reading.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes