dav121

Oct 13, 2016
hello fellas quick question, whenever i start saved game it just returns to menu, is it because previously i installed the ORS JDMod? and does this mean i have to wait till he releases updated mod for me to play the game? thx for reading.
yes, you will see the word JDmod on each of your saves and therefore they will not work until you install JD mod

Reactions: bella1

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So if you don't follow the Alison Route at all you have the Chance to hook up with her at or after the Gallery? I always play the Alison Route so this is really interesting and new for me :D Does this Scene have some kind of build up or are they just say to each other let's go suddenly after 11 Chapters where nothing happened?
Well, the buildup is mainly in the previous flirting and attempts Alison makes in previous chapters. When Perry and Ian meet Alison in the gallery, they don't recognize her at first due to hair color change etc and are both smitten with "that fucking hot blonde with big tits", so it sort of changes how Ian views Alison. There's some interactions at the bar where they all meet with Cherry (on another note, Ian can make decision here to break up with Lena and seriously pursue Cherry) and afterwards Alison invites Ian over to her place, "if he wants to talk how he feels after meeting Gilian". Once at Alison's place she pretty much pulls out all stops openly hitting on Ian, and you can then go with it, or refuse and leave. The latter unsurprisingly causes a big relationship hit.

This is interesting. How'd you find this path? I usually pursue Alison in my playthroughs so I might have never found this.
Simply, focus on other girls instead -- Cherry in the beginning, and then either Lena, Holly or whoever else, politely turning down Alison's offer to spend weekend together etc.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and you dindt believe me it could happen apologize know:mad::mad: what twisted game ivy playingand where does she has this info from
Well, it is just a rumor for now; i'd guess the outcome might potentially depend on whether Cindy and Ian have their _love flag set, or are just hooking up. Ivy probably asked around about Cindy, after she heard Cindy has gotten the contract that Axel had apparently promised to help her get.

Reactions: mommysboiii

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I fucking broke my Ctrl:cry: BUT i have Tab:devilish:

IVY fucking knows to much. Talking to Ian Ivy dialogues change if Lena is involved with Axel or not. Did Lena told her or that whole stuck in traffic excuse was to push Lena to make choice/Setup her or is this also bugged? I mean it checks the variables. Anyone can confirm?

Overall update is balancing between good and bad. There are some minor bugs and also I do agree update needs refining but will come out as a good package when final is released.

I think there should be an option "SKIP TO NEXT CHOICE MENU" which directly jumps from menu to menu. This will be easier for us but HELL for dev to implement.

Well, the buildup is mainly in the previous flirting and attempts Alison makes in previous chapters. When Perry and Ian meet Alison in the gallery, they don't recognize her at first due to hair color change etc and are both smitten with "that fucking hot blonde with big tits", so it sort of changes how Ian views Alison. There's some interactions at the bar where they all meet with Cherry (on another note, Ian can make decision here to break up with Lena and seriously pursue Cherry) and afterwards Alison invites Ian over to her place, "if he wants to talk how he feels after meeting Gilian". Once at Alison's place she pretty much pulls out all stops openly hitting on Ian, and you can then go with it, or refuse and leave. The latter unsurprisingly causes a big relationship hit.

Simply, focus on other girls instead -- Cherry in the beginning, and then either Lena, Holly or whoever else, politely turning down Alison's offer to spend weekend together etc.
It means that I can be on Emma route and later can be on Alison's route too? Can you confirm this?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It means that I can be on Emma route and later can be on Alison's route too? Can you confirm this?
My Ian isn't on Emma's route, but i didn't see anything in the script that should prevent it. Keep on mind this late version of hookup with Alison is slightly different -- the game doesn't actually place Ian on Alison's route, but treats it as them becoming "fuck buddies" or something along these lines. It remains to be seen what direction things go from there, i imagine there'll be some choices to make.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yes. There are a couple of instances when Alison doesn't invite Ian. One is if he spends the night with Cherry. Other instances often assume that Ian already could creampie her before. My assumption is that its the last chance to cum inside her for the big drama later.

Reactions: | Vee |

oddgolf

Jul 27, 2017
has eva made any mention on a gillian path? can a changed ian like win her back? i know shes said no to some other characters having any relationship paths or anything like that. but just wondering. maybe gillian is true soul mate. : P

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
has eva made any mention on a gillian path? can a changed ian like win her back? i know shes said no to some other characters having any relationship paths or anything like that. but just wondering. maybe gillian is true soul mate. : P
It wasn't planned first, but interest/demand of the fans encouraged it. Now its highly likely, considering we can already get/lose affection points, chose a heart option etc.
The easiest way is if Gillian is dumped by Mike. Then she is looking for available options, the rest depends on how Ian is developed until that point (single, taken, still loving her, desperate doormat cuck etc.)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The easiest way is if Gillian is dumped by Mike. Then she is looking for available options, the rest depends on how Ian is developed until that point (single, taken, still loving her, desperate doormat cuck etc.)
The funniest route is if we have Lena in relationship with Ian, cheating on him with Mike while Ian is still pining for Gilian. Then Lena and Gilian can just swap their guys :whistle::coffee:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes