hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but did the developer say we were near the end or past the halfway mark for the overall game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, that doesn't seem a bug to me. She later bemoans her continued choices to cheat on Ian, especially with Ian's best friend, so it's clear that this is another choice factored into the cheating/sharing system.
I deleted the game after finishing my runs, but I'll download again and check it out. I thought I played the final version of chapter 10, but maybe I caved and played the alpha last time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, interesting tidbit regarding Holly and Lena in this update: in the path where Lena and Holly are close (lena_go_holly = 4) but Lena has been holding back because she is in relationship with Ian, after Holly kisses her during their song writing "date" the variable goes step further, to 5 points. Unless Lena has been cheating on Ian with Mike or Robert or other random suspects. Because in such case Lena decides her relationship is already enough of a mess, and go_holly variable actually drops one stage, down to 3.

The moral of this story: slut Lenas get to have fun, but nice Lenas get Holly throuple :sneaky:

1688250322797.png

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
So, interesting tidbit regarding Holly and Lena in this update: in the path where Lena and Holly are close (lena_go_holly = 4) but Lena has been holding back because she is in relationship with Ian, after Holly kisses her during their song writing "date" the variable goes step further, to 5 points. Unless Lena has been cheating on Ian with Mike or Robert or other random suspects. Because in such case Lena decides her relationship is already enough of a mess, and go_holly variable actually drops one stage, down to 3.

The moral of this story: slut Lenas get to have fun, but nice Lenas get Holly throuple :sneaky:

View attachment 2738478
Wow, that is a much better throuple than Josy/Maya if it happens.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I discovered a funny bug.
If you set the stage for a threesome between Ian x Lena x Louise, and then have Ian break up with her to be with Cherry you'll still get the prompt to go through with it later, and they act like they're still together. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, that doesn't seem a bug to me. She later bemoans her continued choices to cheat on Ian, especially with Ian's best friend, so it's clear that this is another choice factored into the cheating/sharing system.
Code:
    if lena_louise_sex or v7_bbc == "lena" and ian_lena_couple == False:
        $ flouise = "n"
        show louise2 at lef behind ian, lena2 with short
        lo "Lena... Do you have a minute?"
The threesome only triggers if Lena x Ian is not a couple. Louise just never brings up the threesome conversation if ian_lena_couple. I didn't realize Louise was such a paragon of virtue when it comes to relationship fidelity lol...

But really, this cheating prevention specific to Jeremy doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Lena can have a BBC fetish, suck his dick, and continously sext him even in the latest chapter, but she can't bang him in chapter 8 or do the threesome in chapter 10.

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you have a save from chapter 10 with Alison and ian? I want to see that path...
I don't. I decided to start fresh because I had like 140 pages of saves and it was a total mess. Realized I had like 20GB of Renpy saves in my AppData folder from so many games; they add up if you don't clear it out for years. :LUL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It already exists, it's a feature of renpy: right click on the "skip" option in the quick menu
I know that one. I meant you just jump from one choice menu to next one directly without going through text or scenes in between those choice menus.

EDIT: the option you are talking about DOES EXIST. MAY LORD BLESS YOU FOR OUR GOOD DEEEEEED!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You think Ivy is Lena's friend ? don't make me laugh, if she really was a friend then she would have told Lena about Ian plowing Cindy in that alleyway, what a manipulative snake
THAT's a flag which is red than fucking RED MOON. Which is pretty concerning.

Depending on Ian's actions that scene can play out differently: Ian asks if Ivy means Axel was supposed to get her and Lena a contract with Wildcats, and Ivy confirms that's what she's referring to.
I do agree. We all had a depth discussion about it before but until Eva throws us a bone we can just keep guessing but in the end it would come out one way or another.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes