SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
THAT's a flag which is red than fucking RED MOON. Which is pretty concerning.
Which is why I don't dick Cinders to begin with. Then again, continued blueballing is the theme for my route so far.

Regardless, the reason for Ivy to keep quiet about Ian's possible infidelity is likely to hold it over him if both are not on a open relationship path. That said... whoever dares call her a manipulative snake shall be struck down by the Church of the Holy Virgin Ivy. Such blasphemy will not be tolerated!!!

The biggest snake is Jeremy, who should have told us Gillian had been around, but of course, the bro only cares for pussy and fake being a bro. Can't wait to beat the hell out of him in the tournament, IF FUCKING EVER THAT HAPPENS!!!

I do agree. We all had a depth discussion about it before but until Eva throws us a bone we can just keep guessing but in the end it would come out one way or another.
Well considering how Cinders got over both Ivy and Lena, makes sense for Ivy to be bitter and see Axel as dishonest, which he is.

May 5, 2017
the console is a way to change variants within the game.
What you have to do is extract the file of this rar that is .bat in the folder where you have the exe of the game.
Open the bat file and select option 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now you open the game and you have to select shift plus the O key (it has to be already inside the scene that you want to change the variant, at least before the options).
There the console will open and type what happened to you before.
Thank you for sharing the new unren. I had the old one and didn't know why it wasn't working.

Reactions: danilo

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I'm the only one looking forward to see Holly used by Robert? Best teaser of this update imho.
Me too, Robert will turn her into a slut for sure. Ian will be super mad if Robert is his antagonist again. It seems like Ian will have to compete and fight with every other guy in the game so far... Mike(for Lena and most possible Gillian), Axel(Lena, Cindy, maybe Cherry too?), Seymour(for Lena and guy probably has him set up for something with book/work), Jeremy(Lena,Alison, mma, Emma, Ivy, more?), Perry(for Cherry, Emma), Wade(for Cindy, also Ivy is into him too), Mark( for Holly), and the list goes on. As much i love cuck Ian route and IanxHolly monagamy romantic relationship etc, I want a route Ian super Gigachad destroying every other guy in game and getting all the chicks and everything, Godmode.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah we can see the result of that idiot's wish, dude is good for nothing and cannot even properly wish.
Axel and Seymour are the biggest pos in game, both arrogant and full of themselves, entitled as fuck and will probably will try hard to bring down Chad Ian sooner or later, those 2 are the biggest enemies of Boss Ian. Jeremy and Mike are full of themselves too, but are lacking in brains imo, Jeremy especially is a silly guy with brains of a highschooler or something, he doesn't mean harm.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara here's a small list of errors in Ch.11 scripts, in case they slip past more legitimate players :v

* appearance inconsistency: at holly_change = 4 Holly potentially wears new glasses in the ch.11 prologue, but old ones in chapter 11 proper, during the same scene (Emma's event) on Lena's/Ian's side, due to variable threshold being different:

chapter_11_prologue.rpy
Python:
    if holly_change > 3:
        $ holly_glasses = 2
chapter_11.rpy
Python:
    if holly_change > 4:
        $ holly_glasses = 2

* unselectable menu option. Should check here for jiujitsu == 4 instead of 5:
Python:
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}Focus on mastering grappling" if jiujitsu == 5 and ian_will > 0:

* branch flow error. This block in chapter_11b.rpy:
Python:
                # classy (no sex scene)
                else:
                    $ flena = "sad"
                    "Still, my subscriber count hadn't grown at all in the last weeks. I barely had two dozen paying customers..."
                    l "If I followed Ivy's formula I would surely make bigger profits, but I don't wanna feel like I'm selling my sexual intimacy..."
                    l "This is as far as I feel comfortable going with this Stalkfap thing."
// ...
should be placed one level up, to align with
Python:
            # slutty SEX SCENE
            if stalkfap_pro:
// ...

* outfit inconsistency: when Ian is picking Lena up at the train station, he is wearing t-shirt on Ian side, but hoodie on Lena's side

* variable name typo, should be seymour_disposition
Python:
            if seymour_dispoition > 0.5:

* copy/paste strikes at worst moment, Surprise Ian in middle of Lena/Louise/Mike threesome:
Python:
            mk "Hell, Lena... You're so fucking incredible."
            "He rewarded me with a lush, passionate kiss, and I wrapped my arms around him."
            "My entire body tingled, tasting Ian's enjoyment through his kisses, almost as if it was my own. It was so sexy..."

* a number of checks for holly_guy variable is missing accompanying checks for and ian_holly_dating == False the game was performing in earlier chapters. This potentially leads to Holly apparently having sexual contacts with Mark while she's in relationship with Ian. Likely an oversight..?

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Sooooo, am I the only one confused about the mma scene this update? I thought if I was focusing on jiujitsu I would be able to pick the mastering grappling option, since I have the will point and all. Instead I only get to choose improving striking.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Am I the only one who's sad when Ian part ends or when the chapter starts with Lena? pretty much every male character available to her is uninteresting and I believe most people here go for the Lena x Ian + ultra lesbian route.

And this has nothing to do with not liking playing female characters, but it's like I've already played her part in Good Girl Gone Bad, Ian is the new stuff and all the girls available to him are interesting, no wonder most of Lena's scenes are just a character swap between Ian x Mike x Robert (even Mark lol).

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes