lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I have to say I think gillian's charachter model is really hot cause I love gingers but shes a horrible shitty Ex so I hope she fucks off.

feels like a waste of art to make her and adds unnecessary complications.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I've only done one playthrough with the new content; enjoyed it immensely. I did get stuck on weird repeating loop when Ian suggested to Allison they do another 3 way with Jeremy, it played all the lines of them discussing it, rather than moving on to he next scene or dialogue though it would bring up the option for 3 way, size comparison, or changing subject. Only the size comparison or changing subject would move the scene along.

Also I loved what's going on with Ivy / Holly / Lena right now. Lena knowing that what she and Ivy are doing is "wicked" but enjoying it anyway, and the enthusiasm that Holly is embracing it all with. Assuming this storyline continues the way I think it is, it might become my canonical Lena path.

Reactions: aykarin

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Sooooo, am I the only one confused about the mma scene this update? I thought if I was focusing on jiujitsu I would be able to pick the mastering grappling option, since I have the will point and all. Instead I only get to choose improving striking.
This probably has to do with the bug that ffive mentioned:
Code:
"{image=icon_will.webp}Focus on mastering grappling" if jiujitsu == 5 and ian_will > 0:
Should be jiujitsu == 4

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I hope there will be more Minerva scenes, her ass needs to be fucked hard asap. Also she's the only one who has a hairy pussy (except Emma, the anal queen)
Minerva inviting Ian to gym showers and boom he encounters Holly Trinity:BootyTime:

It's my brains fault for thinking weird scenarios I am now imagining how to push Ian and Ivy together:HideThePain:

Reactions: chiperman
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes