johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Bruh no one's talking about Lena's mother giving entire savings to spike? what the fuck lol... I even gave her money multiple times in my playthrough and now it feels like a waste:FacePalm:

I'm really hoping to see some interaction between Lena and her brother, now that would be a spicy conversation :Kappa:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
PilotLara here's a small list of errors in Ch.11 scripts, in case they slip past more legitimate players :v

* appearance inconsistency: at holly_change = 4 Holly potentially wears new glasses in the ch.11 prologue, but old ones in chapter 11 proper, during the same scene (Emma's event) on Lena's/Ian's side, due to variable threshold being different:

chapter_11_prologue.rpy
Python:
    if holly_change > 3:
        $ holly_glasses = 2
chapter_11.rpy
Python:
    if holly_change > 4:
        $ holly_glasses = 2

* unselectable menu option. Should check here for jiujitsu == 4 instead of 5:
Python:
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}Focus on mastering grappling" if jiujitsu == 5 and ian_will > 0:

* branch flow error. This block in chapter_11b.rpy:
Python:
                # classy (no sex scene)
                else:
                    $ flena = "sad"
                    "Still, my subscriber count hadn't grown at all in the last weeks. I barely had two dozen paying customers..."
                    l "If I followed Ivy's formula I would surely make bigger profits, but I don't wanna feel like I'm selling my sexual intimacy..."
                    l "This is as far as I feel comfortable going with this Stalkfap thing."
// ...
should be placed one level up, to align with
Python:
            # slutty SEX SCENE
            if stalkfap_pro:
// ...

* outfit inconsistency: when Ian is picking Lena up at the train station, he is wearing t-shirt on Ian side, but hoodie on Lena's side

* variable name typo, should be seymour_disposition
Python:
            if seymour_dispoition > 0.5:

* copy/paste strikes at worst moment, Surprise Ian in middle of Lena/Louise/Mike threesome:
Python:
            mk "Hell, Lena... You're so fucking incredible."
            "He rewarded me with a lush, passionate kiss, and I wrapped my arms around him."
            "My entire body tingled, tasting Ian's enjoyment through his kisses, almost as if it was my own. It was so sexy..."
* a number of checks for holly_guy variable is missing accompanying checks for and ian_holly_dating == False the game was performing in earlier chapters. This potentially leads to Holly apparently having sexual contacts with Mark while she's in relationship with Ian. Likely an oversight..?
Most likely an oversight. I'd rather have Mark date Holly on her pure slut route and Marcel as Ian's potential competition on Holly romace while being corrupted by Lena and Ivy route.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
If you want blond Alison withouth doing that specific stuff, use the save editor and change the variable "alison_blonde" to "1", this way she gets blond hair without any threesomes or other stuff. It might break something later on but it doesn't now and everything else is a different variable so it might as well not break anything..

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The Holly thing seems like an oversight similar to how in the alpha for ch 10 Lena could have a threesome with Jeremy and Louise even if she's in a relationship with Ian. Otherwise it makes no sense and kind of comes out of nowhere.
Are you talking about the kiss between Lena and Holly or is there a bug where Holly/Lena/Ivy can still have a shower-scene threesome while dating Ian? If you're referring to the former, it's just the intentional next step in a route that's been planned since day one. If the latter, cool. Gotta try that myself.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thoughts:
1. This actually was a lot of content. Comments on "short chapter" probably played through skipping text & only took one path. I've played for 5+ hours so far trying different set-ups.
2. This is clearly a set-up chapter to foreshadow and justify later plot-turns and content, even if not as much "action" happens in this one (yet. Eva's still got a few scenes to add, I'm sure).
3. Blonde Alison is a goddamned nightmare. :LOL:Some faces just look so much better brunette.
4. Chapter 9 Remaster's "Where's Black Billy" has become Chapter 11's "Where's black dildo?!?" By Chapter 15 "Jeremiah" will become Ian's well-hung Yiddish friend, squirtin shpilkes in Lena's genecktecassoink. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
Am I the only one who's sad when Ian part ends or when the chapter starts with Lena? pretty much every male character available to her is uninteresting and I believe most people here go for the Lena x Ian + ultra lesbian route.

And this has nothing to do with not liking playing female characters, but it's like I've already played her part in Good Girl Gone Bad, Ian is the new stuff and all the girls available to him are interesting, no wonder most of Lena's scenes are just a character swap between Ian x Mike x Robert (even Mark lol).
I prefer to play with Lena, for me Ian's parts are boring xD

Reactions: Balsamic

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
honestly only play this game for the Cindy/ian and Lena/Ian paths.

I hope theres a way to keep both of them in a weird throuple/harem otherwise its gonna be tough deciding which girl is best.

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
honestly only play this game for the Cindy/ian and Lena/Ian paths.

I hope theres a way to keep both of them in a weird throuple/harem otherwise its gonna be tough deciding which girl is best.
ian x lena doesn't have any appeal to me, because its me setting myself up lol but I don't think Cindy would like it, she already called me out for also seeing alison

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
ian x lena doesn't have any appeal to me, because its me setting myself up lol but I don't think Cindy would like it, she already called me out for also seeing alison
Oh really, that's interesting. Never did the allison path but i guess the cindy path will only be successful as solo route otherwise you have to break up with somone

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes