fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
These reactions are pretty universally associated with lena_go_holly so you probably increased it to some level without realizing it. If you enable Renpy console you can type variable name there and press Enter to find out its current value.

This particular line fires even with the smallest amount of Lena attraction, so it's easy to get.
Python:
        if lena_go_holly:
            h "You're... You're very special to me, too..."
            "Was it my imagination, or did I feel Holly suddenly getting a bit tense?"
            i "Is everything alright?"
            h "..."
            h "Yes, it's nothing."
            i "Alright..."
I'm not familiar with how to access the renpy console, but I'm sure it has to be 2 or lower because earlier the photoshoot with Holly had the automatic choice of reassuring her. I know I deliberately avoided making them attracted to each other, so its probably only at one and now I have to find out where I messed up:FacePalm: Like finding a needle in a haystack

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not familiar with how to access the renpy console, but I'm sure it has to be 2 or lower because earlier the photoshoot with Holly had the automatic choice of reassuring her.
For console:

That particular line will fire even with variable at 1, but i wouldn't worry -- any more serious Lena/Holly interactions rely on things getting to 4, and in next installments possibly even higher.

edit: if i had to guess, this is probably what tripped you, in Ch.8:
Python:
    menu:
        "{image=icon_friend.webp}You are special" if lena_holly > 8:
            if lena_go_holly < 3:
                $ lena_go_holly += 1
It's a friendly line, but it increases Holly's attraction.

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
For console:

That particular line will fire even with variable at 1, but i wouldn't worry -- any more serious Lena/Holly interactions rely on things getting to 4, and in next installments possibly even higher.

Python:
    menu:
            if lena_go_holly < 3:
                $ lena_go_holly += 1
I'll check later, but thanks for the pointers.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I would even prefer that Eva don't waste her time with useless characters, such as: Stan, Robert, Louise and remove them from the story, in order to reduce development time and make the script less complex.
ORS is complex enough and the interweaving of storylines became too heavy for Eva.
Louise?
Useless?

at this point my new rankings girls is:
1. Lena
.... i have to quote myself
now after this WOW post...
my favourite girls in this game are:
1. Lena
2. Louise
3. Lena
4. Louise
5. Lena
6. Louise
7. Lena
8. ivy
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
...yes i agree with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think there are other useless in game characters... as...: PERRY and for a big cut in reducing development time..
Removing IAN should be perfect!:cool:
Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 17.22.06.jpg

Reactions: Balsamic

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Louise?
Useless?

at this point my new rankings girls is:
1. Lena
.... i have to quote myself

...yes i agree with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think there are other useless in game characters... as...: PERRY and for a big cut in reducing development time..
Removing IAN should be perfect!:cool:
View attachment 2756726
Perry? Oh he's just annoying sometimes, but generally ok. He can change for the better, become more social. I was pleased when in my pure Ian-Len run, things started looking up for Perry and something is shaping up with Cherry.
Perry/Cherry it even sounds fun.:D

Don't you dare to remove Ian:mad:

gena orlov

Aug 14, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1510046_ors_4.png Hey guys,how do I get the scene . It just doesn't happening all the times I tried she had worn the lingerie through out the shoot.she doesn't open it.how can I get her to open her lingerie in this scene ? Or give me the save file just before the scene where she take off her lingerie.
This scene is from pre-remastered version (iirc ch.9 before Stan and other stuff rework).

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Perry? Oh he's just annoying sometimes, but generally ok. He can change for the better, become more social. I was pleased when in my pure Ian-Len run, things started looking up for Perry and something is shaping up with Cherry.
Perry/Cherry it even sounds fun.:D

Don't you dare to remove Ian:mad:
it was you talking about saving development time...
For me Louise the best Lena's co-tenant is a must stay ...I'm not in hurry for updates...the story is the main thing in a game
And she's the one who introduced to Lena the Jeremy's big black cock, so she's an important character with an amazing pussy :love:

I hope there will be more about Louise

PS; without Louise, Lena would have continued to think that the biggest cock in the world was the Axel one ;)

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Man when is Eva going to to let us beat Axel's ass. We're 11 chapters in and the only people we can beat up are Robert and Alison's ex. All other fights are under the pretext of training or sparring. Let us put our high physical stats and jiu jitsu to good use. Also how long is it going to take for us to get to the tournament, I want to destroy Jeremy as well.

Last edited:

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
Does anyone else who's playing on Android the game freezes with them? I can't play for more than five minutes, then I close it and open it again, and so on! .. I thought maybe this is because of there's no space, but there is!!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Man when is Eva going to to let us beet Axel's ass. We're 11 chapters in and the only people we can beat up are Robert and Alison's ex. All other fights are under the pretext of training or sparring. Let us put our high physical stats and jiu jitsu to good use. Also how long is it going to take for us to get to the tournament, I want to destroy Jeremy as well.
The Tourny has been talked about for 3-4 chapters now and the fact we haven't gotten to it yet is joke and a loser card on EKs case. I want to destroy Jeremy for sure. Nuclear fire his ego and beat him senseless. Same for Axel. Though I doubt he would be in the tourny, given how much of a pussy he is. It's all ego with him. Sure he has size and is built, doesn't mean anything if he can't fight.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The Tourny has been talked about for 3-4 chapters now and the fact we haven't gotten to it yet is joke and a loser card on EKs case. I want to destroy Jeremy for sure. Nuclear fire his ego and beat him senseless. Same for Axel. Though I doubt he would be in the tourny, given how much of a pussy he is. It's all ego with him. Sure he has size and is built, doesn't mean anything if he can't fight.
Just annoyed by the fact that we got teased with an Ian Axel fight where Ian deflects his push, but it hasn't gotten further than that. It feels like raising the physical stat has a lot less importance than the others and is only used in sex scenes.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
For console:

Python:
    menu:
            if lena_go_holly < 3:
                $ lena_go_holly += 1
I managed to open the renpy console in ORS, but what are the commands to see the variable requirements?

Reactions: DexteR._MorgaN

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just annoyed by the fact that we got teased with an Ian Axel fight where Ian deflects his push, but we it hasn't gotten further than that. It feels like raising the physical stat has a lot less importance than the others and is only used in sex scenes.
Not wrong. Like you said, we've only hand 2 skirmishes (Robert/Alisons Ex) yet no real fights. It's disappointing and pointless to have the stat for only sex scenes, and even then that isn't used that often. I so want a show down between Ian and Axel. Likely a bar fight where Axel goes nuclear and tries to get payback, only to have his ass handed to him while in all likely hood Lena, Ivy, Holly, and others are there. It would be an epic moment for sure. BUT, knowning EK at this point, it more than likely won't happen and will be a completely missed chance.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes