SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah me either. It's very clear she loves Ian. When he rejects she moves and fucks Jeremy and when Ian asks she basically tells him this. It's only when Jeremy tells her than Ian LIKES the pics he's been sending that Alison thinks she still has a shot. Hence her going for one more attempt at Ian. But, to my knowledge, she's never treated Ian wrong. She hasn't acted like Robert, Seymour, Axel, or Louise. I also get the feeling 100% that when/if we get the chance to tell Alison we want her to be ours in a relationship she wouldn't be fucking with any other guy unless Ian tells her he wants her to
She still tries to fuck you even if you show zero interest with her in this update. She lies to you about going to her place to talk about Gillian, only to make a move on Ian who hasn't shown interest. She doesn't love Ian. SHE IS FUCKING OBSESSED and can't take the hint.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Athletics is also used in pool games and to shut down cuck path, and if Ian trains it to 6+ there's a number of mentions from various characters in chapter 10 how he's gotten really fit. It also changes his appearance.
Oh Ian actually visually changed? I'm gonna have to look at him from chapter 1 side by side with chapter 11

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That she's obsessed doesn't mean she doesn't love him. Most people who are in love can't "take the hint".

She only stands out from the rest of the cast because the rest don't give two fucks about Ian until he goes out of his way himself to attract their interest.
Fully expect her to go stabby or burny.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
She still tries to fuck you even if you show zero interest with her in this update. She lies to you about going to her place to talk about Gillian, only to make a move on Ian who hasn't shown interest. She doesn't love Ian. SHE IS FUCKING OBSESSED and can't take the hint.
I don't see how that discounts love though. I think it looks pretty obvious she's loved him since at least high school. With her recently breaking up and being in a tough spot in life I don't fault her for finally saying fuck it and making a move. She didn't do it creepily or blackmail him or anything I don't think. I do agree with you on her using the Gillian situation and Ian being in a vulnerable state to make her move though. I think that's out of desperation. All in all though I don't think Alison is a bad person

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Not wrong. Like you said, we've only hand 2 skirmishes (Robert/Alisons Ex) yet no real fights. It's disappointing and pointless to have the stat for only sex scenes, and even then that isn't used that often. I so want a show down between Ian and Axel. Likely a bar fight where Axel goes nuclear and tries to get payback, only to have his ass handed to him while in all likely hood Lena, Ivy, Holly, and others are there. It would be an epic moment for sure. BUT, knowning EK at this point, it more than likely won't happen and will be a completely missed chance.
I get the feeling Eva is saving the actual fights for the mma tournament and afterwards. Axel feels like sort of a "end boss" fight so I can see why she'd want to keep the tension going and not release it early. Ian does at least get to rock Robert though

Reactions: noturiah

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't see how that discounts love though. I think it looks pretty obvious she's loved him since at least high school. With her recently breaking up and being in a tough spot in life I don't fault her for finally saying fuck it and making a move. She didn't do it creepily or blackmail him or anything I don't think. I do agree with you on her using the Gillian situation and Ian being in a vulnerable state to make her move though. I think that's out of desperation. All in all though I don't think Alison is a bad person
Nether do I, though I do see her being obsessed with Ian to the point that we will either: Ian/RO getting stabbed, set place on fire, or Alison drugging us, taking her to her place, forcing herself on Ian's dick just to get a baby out of him since, despite the dumbassery claiming that Jeremy's creamed her when all evidence points otherwise.

Honestly, I don't give her any attention to her since she hooks up with Jerermy then tries to crawl to us in hopes we show attention to her. Like truly, why would I want to be the second person you want to fuck when you and Jeremy are hooking up? If I don't show interest or simply say 'She's a friend' then leave it at that. But no, she used our vulnerable state with Gillian's return to seduce us, specially when its possible we are starting something with Lena or Holly.

I hope we are given a chance to call her out on that and tell her off after that. Uncalled for and unwarranted. She needs to get it, I'm fine being a friend and a venting post, but I'm NOT FUCKING Interested in her sexually.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly, I don't give her any attention to her since she hooks up with Jerermy then tries to crawl to us in hopes we show attention to her. Like truly, why would I want to be the second person you want to fuck when you and Jeremy are hooking up?
But why is it a problem with Alison, but not with say, Ivy? Because it's not like Ivy is a virgin who hasn't gotten laid once in these months the game has been talking place. Similarly other girls in the game are fucking other guys -- Cindy has her boyfriend, Minerva has her husband, Emma has her hookups, Lena can fuck literally half of the town. Somehow it doesn't make these characters less appealing, but Alison? "ohh she's crazy and has Jeremy's cooties, eeew". It's rather silly in its pickiness.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Eh I never had any trouble beating her, but I guess it depends on how whimpy you make your Ian
IT doesnt matter, she gives Ian a hard time at the start, after that if he is strong enough he can shake her off and lock her in a choke. I guess Axel is going to be way stronger/

Reactions: Balsamic

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
But why is it a problem with Alison, but not with say, Ivy? Because it's not like Ivy is a virgin who hasn't gotten laid once in these months the game has been talking place. Similarly other girls in the game are fucking other guys -- Cindy has her boyfriend, Minerva has her husband, Emma has her hookups, Lena can fuck literally half of the town. Somehow it doesn't make these characters less appealing, but Alison? "ohh she's crazy and has Jeremy's cooties, eeew". It's rather silly in its pickiness.
Because unlike Ivy, who has only slept with Lena so far, and Holly, Alison is likely crazy and likely isn't going to take rejection that well. And it's a matter of context.

Cindy has Wade. So what. I'm not chasing her just to break there relationship or sleep with her, like most people. Plus she's average in appeal.
Minerva has Limp Dick Husband. Why would I want to chase after a bitch who treated us like trash just because she was interested in us to satisfy her sexual need? Hard pass.
Emma and past relations. So what? Do her hook ups show up or are mentioned entirely? No, unless you send her off to Jeremy.
Lena and the town is entirely not the town more like a handful of people, which is entirely of the players choice.

• Angry
Reactions: znerun and Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because unlike Ivy, who has only slept with Lena so far, and Holly, Alison is likely crazy and likely isn't going to take rejection that well. And it's a matter of context.
Well, we know Ivy has also given Jeremy blowjob or handjob depending on the timeline, and she's now apparently considering going further with him, and asking Ian's input on that. You're also fooling yourself she isn't having sex with other people that we don't get to hear about. And she will set the relationship with Ian to neutral if he doesn't hit on her when she's being flirty with him. So, who here really can't handle rejection well? Not just Alison, evidently.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
IT doesnt matter, she gives Ian a hard time at the start, after that if he is strong enough he can shake her off and lock her in a choke. I guess Axel is going to be way stronger/
It's a difference on how we view the fights in ORS. To me it's obvious Eva implemented a fighting mechanic so we could at some point beat up the male competition.

Jeremy is a friendly rival and can have sex with Alison, Lena, Emma, and Louise, probably eventually Ivy as well, and will be beaten up at the martial arts tournament. It's also built up by the fact that as it is now we can't beat him, but can perform better or worse depending on how much time we spent training.

Axel on the other hand is the unfriendly rival, he can have sex with Lena, he has had sex with Cherry, he is constantly hounding Cindy, he mingle quite a bit with Ivy, and Alison and Emma both cream themselves when they see him. It's clear he is also a threat to Ian's sexual exploits. A fight with him is also set up, he gets pissy when he finds out about Ian and Lena dating, gets snarky with Ian at the Cindy photoshoot, and actually tries to push Ian at the club in chapter 10. His fight will clearly be settled outside of the ring and will probably happen after he makes a final attempt for Lenas attention or Ian finds out Axel has been banging Lena while he's dating her.

The idea that these two won't get beat up when the time is right is absurd to me. Both of them are presented as being high walls for Ian to climb, but if he can't climb said walls, why include the martial arts system in the first place?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's also Mike Gillian's boyfriend that Ian might want to beat up at some point. :whistle:

Incidentally, going by the comments in the script, apparently Eva is considering turning the poledancing in Ch.11 (and maybe later in the game, i'd guess -- there's possibility Lena's work at the club goes places) into a minigame.

edit: oh, and then there's also Wade who's likely to find out about Cindy/Ian and unwilling to take that without a literal fight.

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
It's context. When we, the players, first "meet" Allison it's pretty clear SHE likes IAN and wants a relationship with him. Ian isn't pursuing her at all so the pace of the relationship (at least at the start) is kind of on her. The problem I have with Allison (if I'm doing a playthrough where I don't want Ian to be cheated on) is that as soon as Ian doesn't give her attention, she immediately goes and fucks someone else. That isn't love. That's trifflin.

Ivy pretty much openly admits to being a bad bitch sex queen. The appeal to her is that you're "cool" enough to bag her. For people who like Cindy the appeal is similar: she's sexy and demanding, and her boyfriend sucks, so you "win" her over. Emma literally starts as a casual thing that you both promise to keep secret. Lena fucks whoever YOU choose for her to fuck, so whatever happens with her is on the player.

Allison is presented as the girl that got away in HS that has finally admitted she really likes you. I think the hate she gets (which I don't necessarily share) is based on that context, and that you MUST be totally devoted to her path or she IMMEDIATELY starts fucking other people.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
There's also Mike Gillian's boyfriend that Ian might want to beat up at some point. :whistle:

Incidentally, going by the comments in the script, apparently Eva is considering turning the poledancing in Ch.11 (and maybe later in the game, i'd guess -- there's possibility Lena's work at the club goes places) into a minigame.

edit: oh, and then there's also Wade who's likely to find out about Cindy/Ian and unwilling to take that without a literal fight.
Ian vs Wade
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes