MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Man when is Eva going to to let us beat Axel's ass. We're 11 chapters in and the only people we can beat up are Robert and Alison's ex. All other fights are under the pretext of training or sparring. Let us put our high physical stats and jiu jitsu to good use. Also how long is it going to take for us to get to the tournament, I want to destroy Jeremy as well.
Ian had a hard time beating Ivy. Axel will probably beat Ian to death.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if Louise went after Stan to get back on Lena if Lena ended Louise's trap at concert and Lena is on Stan's kiss route BLEEH ARRGH THOOOOO!!:sick:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I managed to open the renpy console in ORS, but what are the commands to see the variable requirements?
Simply type name of the variable you want to check, and press Enter to see its current value.

To see requirements you'd need to view the game's script, which is quite a different thing, am afraid.

Reactions: fatpussy123

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
OurRedString-CH11Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Does the beta come with new scenes?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
ffive Do you know where the game's script is? name?
I have found only two scripts
1) masterscript
2) script
is there any other too?

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You need to have deleted Gillian's picture in chapter 3. You can get the will point to do it by talking down Robert, sleeping Alison or Cherry, or by kissing Lena. Though I wouldn't recommend the last option because that'll fuck with you Holly relationship.
Does that open up a cuck route with Holly the way it does with Lena? I didn't choose that option because the only save I currently have going with Holly is my nerdy, cliche romance one so I didn't pick that option lmao

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's disappointing and pointless to have the stat for only sex scenes, and even then that isn't used that often.
Athletics is also used in pool games and to shut down cuck path, and if Ian trains it to 6+ there's a number of mentions from various characters in chapter 10 how he's gotten really fit. It also changes his appearance.

Reactions: bonerland

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
ffive Do you where the game's script is?
I have found only two scripts
1) masterscript
2) script
is there any other too?
All game scripts are packed into one file, game/scripts.rpa. You'll need a special tool like UnRen to unpack the content, then you can view individual .rpy files in a text editor.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Athletics is also used in pool games and to shut down cuck path, and if Ian trains it to 6+ there's a number of mentions from various characters in chapter 10 how he's gotten really fit.
Yeah, entirely underused and pointless, like I said.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
All game scripts are packed into one file, game/scripts.rpa. You'll need a special tool like UnRen to unpack the content, then you can view individual .rpy files in a text editor.
already unpacked. After unpacking I got folders and a "scripts" folder containing scripts. is that it?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I dont understand all the hate for Alison, It's not like she is stalking, peeping or giving Ian "nice guy" vibes.
She acts like a typical woman with a major crush.
Yeah me either. It's very clear she loves Ian. When he rejects she moves and fucks Jeremy and when Ian asks she basically tells him this. It's only when Jeremy tells her than Ian LIKES the pics he's been sending that Alison thinks she still has a shot. Hence her going for one more attempt at Ian. But, to my knowledge, she's never treated Ian wrong. She hasn't acted like Robert, Seymour, Axel, or Louise. I also get the feeling 100% that when/if we get the chance to tell Alison we want her to be ours in a relationship she wouldn't be fucking with any other guy unless Ian tells her he wants her to

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
the more i think about it, the more i think ORS is leaps and bounds over GGGB in terms of engaging storyline, but GGGB adult scenes are really wild though.

I wonder if the last quarter of ORS would go that far or not
I feel like ORS could definitely get pretty damn kinky. Just look at the cuck route, look at the potential with Alison and Holly, and the dom relationship between Lena and Louise. If the game can amp up the kinkiness to or close to GGGB levels with the same engaging story and writing then this game will be the best ever posted on this site imo

Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes