Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
LEna starts up literally running from Axxxel
While Ian starts up broken outta love from his last heartbreak
This game puts both Ian, who cannot get a girl even if Aphrodite was his wing girl
and Lena, who is just reaching out into the world after being this blow up doll for Axxxx for so long,
on a course to rekindle their humanity while exchanging some convos
at the diner and getting some connection.

The whole game after that start is Lena dodging all these chads grabbing her
for some easy hoe, while Ian has to keep following Jeremy who is on a mission
to get him into Alison. Jeremy cannot land Alison, as Alison is after Ian herself.
Jeremy has been in touch with Alison, but cannot get her out clubbing,
so Jeremy uses Ian to fish her outta her bubble into the bar scene.
Lena doesn't fall into Ian's lap
she's one of the first people he can fuck in the game
how do you have to work hard for Lena to avoid Axel?
if some of you actually read what the characters are saying/thinking
Ian has to literally get his convos right to have fire and grit and charm to land Alison.
If Ian fails to get those points up in any way, Jeremy literally grabs Alison
and turns her into a hoe. Onlyfans hoe for him to parade for his incels fan boys
Ian is supposed to be one of.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
LEna starts up literally running from Axxxel
While Ian starts up broken outta love from his last heartbreak
This game puts both Ian, who cannot get a girl even if Aphrodite was his wing girl
and Lena, who is just reaching out into the world after being this blow up doll for Axxxx for so long,
on a course to rekindle their humanity while exchanging some convos
at the diner and getting some connection.

The whole game after that start is Lena dodging all these chads grabbing her
for some easy hoe, while Ian has to keep following Jeremy who is on a mission
to get him into Alison. Jeremy cannot land Alison, as Alison is after Ian herself.
Jeremy has been in touch with Alison, but cannot get her out clubbing,
so Jeremy uses Ian to fish her outta her bubble into the bar scene.

Ian has to literally get his convos right to have fire and grit and charm to land Alison.
If Ian fails to get those points up in any way, Jeremy literally grabs Alison
and turns her into a hoe. Onlyfans hoe for him to parade for his incels fan boys
Ian is supposed to be one of.
If you played the game, you'd know at the start Jeremy had been in Alison's DMs, they had conversations Ian is not privy to, also Ian does not have a hard time at all bagging her. These are the dialogue options you describe as being fire and grit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really difficult things to navigate for you I'm sure.

Ruler89627

Mar 29, 2018
I haven’t played this game in a while, but really loved good girl gone bad. Is there any BBC gangbang path like good girl? Any plans for that? What is the BBC NTR content like now. Last time I checked it wasn’t too explicit like it was with good girl gone bad.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yup .. stat building in the very early days of the game are hard to get up.
Especially while Ian is getting beat up in the gym by Jeremy
and his toxic friends haggle him.

You actually need those trophy stats high enough to be able to use those choices.
Getting points for the lowest stat requirements in the game

• Haha
Reactions: jackypetersy89

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
I'm pretty new to the whole AVN world, but really enjoyed playing this. I think it's well written and gives the players enough leeway to take the story whichever way they want.

I'm wondering if there are any other games like this out there?

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yup .. stat building in the very early days of the game are hard to get up.
Especially while Ian is getting beat up in the gym by Jeremy
and his toxic friends haggle him.

You actually need those trophy stats high enough to be able to use those choices.
Also try these for an easier experience, you will only need charisma stat raised.

If all else fails you can try the cheat mode or easy mode.

Reactions: yzazy

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'm pretty new to the whole AVN world, but really enjoyed playing this. I think it's well written and gives the players enough leeway to take the story whichever way they want.

If you're looking for a game with a lot of fetishes and unique paths I would recommend Nothing is Forever, but if you want a female protagonist game with a whole lot more diverging paths I would recommend Eva Kiss' other game Good Girl Gone Bad. Unfortunately there aren't really any double protagonist games with the same level of quality as ORS.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Good girl gone bad by the same dev,you can find it in the first post.

Reactions: Balsamic and YeColo

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
If you're looking for a game with a lot of fetishes and unique paths I would recommend Nothing is Forever, but if you want a female protagonist game with a whole lot more diverging paths I would recommend Eva Kiss' other game Good Girl Gone Bad. Unfortunately there aren't really any double protagonist games with the same level of quality as ORS.

Appreciate the reply.

Like I said, I'm pretty new on the scene. I've played quite a few after finding this site, and I'm just fed up up of the peek/follow her nonsense that seems to plague most of the AVNs I've tried. I'm not really interested in certain fetishes, I'm just interested in good stories that co-exist with the sex.

BaD was the first AVN I found, so that kind of set me on the path to perpetual AVN disappointment in comparison (although DPK seems to have lost his mind with that party episode and planning to fill his game with an eternal supply of mini-games).

Some of the games I've enjoyed are

BaD
City of broken Dreamers
become a rockstar
Chasing sunsets

Just downloaded GGGB, and I'll give NiF a go, too.

Cheers for suggestions and if anything else springs to mind, please let me know.

Reactions: fatpussy123

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
ho.png

The conditions to tease Perry seem to be Lena embracing her stalkfap exhibitionism, but I also wonder if Perry is Tom. Though Tom seems more depraved while Perry is a bit too meek.

Still, could Tom be someone or is the character purposely a random anon who is a place-in for someone Lena can develop her exhibitionism?

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Appreciate the reply.

Like I said, I'm pretty new on the scene. I've played quite a few after finding this site, and I'm just fed up up of the peek/follow her nonsense that seems to plague most of the AVNs I've tried. I'm not really interested in certain fetishes, I'm just interested in good stories that co-exist with the sex.

BaD was the first AVN I found, so that kind of set me on the path to perpetual AVN disappointment in comparison (although DPK seems to have lost his mind with that party episode and planning to fill his game with an eternal supply of mini-games).

Some of the games I've enjoyed are

BaD
City of broken Dreamers
become a rockstar
Chasing sunsets

Just downloaded GGGB, and I'll give NiF a go, too.

Cheers for suggestions and if anything else springs to mind, please let me know.
Our Red String is easier to follow, does the dual protagonist thing, and has better art, but I could recommend College Craze. It has many branching/storyline options, solid writing, and is a fem protagonist game.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Do you guys know there is a song that pretty much fits Ian being a side guy for Cindy and Minerva routes?

If you don't listen then to Boyfriend Number 2 by. Pleasure the Ultimate side guy song.

Reactions: | Vee |

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's not exactly popular, but you're also not alone in thinking that.
I was shocked he told him not to attach to Lena in way to protect him from getting hurt; then it was okay for him to compliment on Cindy but does not support his boy freaking on his bro's girl.

It's bad that Jeremy know this situation won't go well but is willing help him in anyway. I see Ivy and Him don't want to know more but it's too late because they're involved because they saw it.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for Wade to find out; because he and Ian going to fight. I can see them getting caught while having sex in her apartment then Wade came in to apologize to smooth things over but she his boy freaking his girl.

Honestly, I can see Alison being mixed she gets it's messed up but she was trapped in relationship where she didn't felt valued but be a bit angry that he choose Cindy over her when she's single ready to mingle.

Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Jeremy is a good friend to Ian or is it popular opinion around here?
As has been said, it's not a popular opinion here but some people do think he is. I think he is, as far as his personality and perspective go. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is loyal, he doesn't spill the beans to anyone if he sees Ian and Cindy together, and if Ian is sleeping with Alison and/or Emma he's excited to have sex with them too but isn't trying to go behind Ian's back or "steal" them away from him. His enthusiasm about being eskimo brothers may be immature, but it's also sincere.

Chapter 11 did add a potential complication, in that Jeremy didn't tell Ian about seeing Gillian with her boyfriend at Blazer, and when Ian confronts him about it, Jeremy is evasive and vague. That could be something sinister, but also could simply be that Jeremy knows that Ian would be upset if he knew Gillian was back in Baluart, and Jeremy's trying to shield him from the pain by not telling him. Again, it may not be the smartest choice, but it's possible Jeremy is just trying to be a good friend the best way he knows how. I'm guessing we'll find out in future chapters...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes