DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why didn't Holly kiss Lena? I played a run where Ian and Lena are dating but Lena fucked Jeremy so Lena didn't want a relationship with Ian. I then played slut run with both of them. I chose the options of Lena getting closer with Holly but after choosing the lyrics in chapter 11, Holly didn't bother kissing Lena. What are conditions for this to happen?

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Jeremy is a good friend to Ian or is it popular opinion around here?
Nah, your not the only one. Sure there's a few on here that have some unhinged hatred towards the character, making them sound like they're a bunch Perry's posting on this forum.

But Jeremy's actually a pretty good dude towards Ian. Jeremey seems to be the one that most wants to help push Ian out of his shell. If I remember it right. Jeremy was pushing Ian to get with Alison, Lena, and Jessica. He genuinely wants Ian to succeed and celebrates whenever Ian gets some. Like when Ian tells Jeremy when he slept with Emma.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
As has been said, it's not a popular opinion here but some people do think he is. I think he is, as far as his personality and perspective go. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is loyal, he doesn't spill the beans to anyone if he sees Ian and Cindy together, and if Ian is sleeping with Alison and/or Emma he's excited to have sex with them too but isn't trying to go behind Ian's back or "steal" them away from him. His enthusiasm about being eskimo brothers may be immature, but it's also sincere.

Chapter 11 did add a potential complication, in that Jeremy didn't tell Ian about seeing Gillian with her boyfriend at Blazer, and when Ian confronts him about it, Jeremy is evasive and vague. That could be something sinister, but also could simply be that Jeremy knows that Ian would be upset if he knew Gillian was back in Baluart, and Jeremy's trying to shield him from the pain by not telling him. Again, it may not be the smartest choice, but it's possible Jeremy is just trying to be a good friend the best way he knows how. I'm guessing we'll find out in future chapters...
He may not be as "loyal" to some other characters as he is to Ian, and I've known a person like Jeremy irl. Sometimes the way he treats other made me scratch my head but he always treats me well and we've been friends for 7 years. And in ORS, I play as Ian and I look things through Ian's perspective only (to be realistic as irl) and ignoring his shenanigas to others.

The Gillian topic I am leaning to agree with Jeremy. Ian has good things going out with his life. Dating Alison/Cindy/Holly/Lena, get another job, book contest, fighting contest. Why would Jeremy distract Ian with bad memories? I'm sure majority people will do what Jeremy did by not telling his friend's ex doing while they were trying to move on.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
It's not exactly popular, but you're also not alone in thinking that.
Yeah, I should've worded the question a bit better, obviously I wasn't the only one but I'm pretty shocked to know that he's not well known to be good friend to Ian around here.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Appreciate the reply.

Like I said, I'm pretty new on the scene. I've played quite a few after finding this site, and I'm just fed up up of the peek/follow her nonsense that seems to plague most of the AVNs I've tried. I'm not really interested in certain fetishes, I'm just interested in good stories that co-exist with the sex.

BaD was the first AVN I found, so that kind of set me on the path to perpetual AVN disappointment in comparison (although DPK seems to have lost his mind with that party episode and planning to fill his game with an eternal supply of mini-games).

Some of the games I've enjoyed are

BaD
City of broken Dreamers
become a rockstar
Chasing sunsets

Just downloaded GGGB, and I'll give NiF a go, too.

Cheers for suggestions and if anything else springs to mind, please let me know.
ORS is top-tier. There isn't really much games with engaging writing like ORS.
Deluca Family is great I think.

Check out this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/story-first-games.86340/ for more recommendations of games that put more emphasis to the "novel" part of AVN.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
He may not be as "loyal" to some other characters as he is to Ian, and I've known a person like Jeremy irl. Sometimes the way he treats other made me scratch my head but he always treats me well and we've been friends for 7 years. And in ORS, I play as Ian and I look things through Ian's perspective only (to be realistic as irl) and ignoring his shenanigas to others.

The Gillian topic I am leaning to agree with Jeremy. Ian has good things going out with his life. Dating Alison/Cindy/Holly/Lena, get another job, book contest, fighting contest. Why would Jeremy distract Ian with bad memories? I'm sure majority people will do what Jeremy did by not telling his friend's ex doing while they were trying to move on.
I agree with you guys that Jeremy is a good bro for the most part.

Everything checks out, except for the fact that he can give in to Lena's BBC hunting. If it wasn't for that, I would say he always got Ian's back and best interest in mind.

But damn, that's a really big one. Bros before hoes man! He never really had a chance though. Lena is buffed by the player's OP powers of shaping the story, so an NPC getting into a battle of wills against the player's fetish is usually a losing battle.

That said, I don't think any of these chatacters are showing alternate versions of themselves in various routes (except perhaps the MCs). They are the same person in all routes, just with different experiences and events.

That means Jeremy has always been capable of betraying Ian, which disqulifies him as a bro. The bro code is sacred.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How is that Possible because I know Lena won't kiss her if she's with Ian; because I would like to try to play that route.
Someone probably answered this already, but Lena finally kisses Holly on Ian/Lena dating route in Chapter 11. So the wheels are turning. Have Ian on the Ian/Lena path kiss but not sleep with Holly during the bookfair. Have Lena "heart" Holly at every chance possible. And for the hell of it, have Lena say that a MFF threesome is her preference when talking fantasies. The last one may or may not be a condition to the Holly Trinity, but it couldn't hurt.

One more potential condition is in Chapter 8 at Ivy's place. You may need to have Lena leave with Holly to Lena's place, likely after the "fantasies" discussion, but before the skank gets her hooks in. There's an opportunity at Lena's apartment to select to kiss Holly there too (heart choice). Lena will still stop herself, but it should add love points and may be necessary for the path. As Lena, it may be important to encourage and support Holly throughout the path, without letting Ivy take over in any corruption. I'd discourage any relationship with Mark too as it may be a blocker.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm pretty new to the whole AVN world, but really enjoyed playing this. I think it's well written and gives the players enough leeway to take the story whichever way they want.

I'm wondering if there are any other games like this out there?
Try her first game, Good Girl Gone Bad (though ORS has better writing). Then try Tabletop Bornstar. Long Story Short is decent too, but isn't 2d drawings. (Uses Das3d, though it's one of the few games to look good doing so).

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
She's pretty clearly trying to figure out situation after she didn't get that Wildcats contract, investigating Cindy and any/all people even tangentially related to her (and Axel, by association)
Ivy is pretty serious for Wildcats and she's gonna do anything to get into Wildcats (as she mentions on her birthday in WC). She is hooked up on Wildcats. She's gonna/may use Ian to block Cindy from Wildcats using when she caught IanxCindy (more drama coming).

Emma can cuck poor Holly.
This one can happen? Can you elaborate.

That could be something sinister, but also could simply be that Jeremy knows that Ian would be upset if he knew Gillian was back in Baluart, and Jeremy's trying to shield him from the pain by not telling him. Again, it may not be the smartest choice, but it's possible Jeremy is just trying to be a good friend the best way he knows how. I'm guessing we'll find out in future chapters...
He does things without thinking. Also I won't cross this possibility that he may have intentions of getting Freaky with Gillian(Chameleon). I mean he did that with Lena too. Also How can you protect when you know that Ian is gonna meet Gillian(Chameleon) sooner or later. That is like trying to cut yourself.

Also can anyone tell me this. DOES JEREMY GET FREAKY WITH LENA IF IAN TELLS HIM HE IS IN LOVE WITH LENA IN CLUB AND WETHER JEREMY GOES FOR LENA BEFORE IAN's CONFESSION OR NOT.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
He tries to do the right thing, but Lena can spend a will point to go for that BBC and he ends up caving. After that, he will continue to sext with Lena... so yea, he couldn't resist it after all.
A hot naked girl jumps in your bed wakes you up and starts sucking your dick all bets and morality are off, sorry I can't really fault Jeremy for that. The sexting after is a bit sketchy.

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
So if I understand correctly from some posts I skimmed through, you can be in relationship with Holly and she can cheat on you? This sounds upmost interesting because it is one thing to corrupt single Holly, but if she is in relationship and then you can corrupt her like that? Amazing!

Could someone steer me in the right direction if this scenario is possible, I am afraid if I go all lovey dovey on Holly she won't cheat, are there some special checkpoints with critical choices? Thanks for any info!

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So if I understand correctly from some posts I skimmed through, you can be in relationship with Holly and she can cheat on you? This sounds upmost interesting because it is one thing to corrupt single Holly, but if she is in relationship and then you can corrupt her like that? Amazing!

Could someone steer me in the right direction if this scenario is possible, I am afraid if I go all lovey dovey on Holly she won't cheat, are there some special checkpoints with critical choices? Thanks for any info!
She can not cheat on Ian with another guy as of chapter 11. She can kiss Lena while dating Ian, check the walkthrough to find all the lena_go_holly variables that you need for that to happen.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The real question about Jeremy is, is he a bad friend to Wade for covering for Ian and Cindy or just a really good friend to Ian?:unsure:
We might think that he did good by covering Ian But he is friend of Wade too BUT I think Jeremy here tried to avoid drama by siding himself away from that matter so that matter may not affect him but in truth he will be held responsible too if truth comes out bcz he knew.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fatpussy123
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes