| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What do you guys think tease Perry option will lead to in future. Just teasing, exhibitionism stuff or some other plot?

Reactions: Balsamic

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Probably nothing because Perry is still Perry
Perry will tell Ian, and he will kick this bitch to the curb? Probably not heh.
I think Perry is a safe choice IF Lena wants to dive into whole exhibitionism stuff with Ian(as we see scene from park) bcz he is too timid to do anything(Like we see with Emma) and also if he is going for Emma/Cherry. But it may not be as much exciting as the park due to whole fear of getting caught as such.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think Perry is a safe choice IF Lena wants to dive into whole exhibitionism stuff with Ian(as we see scene from park) bcz he is too timid to do anything(Like we see with Emma) and also if he is going for Emma/Cherry. But it may not be as much exciting as the park due to whole fear of getting caught as such.
Or something like this.

*Perry helping out at the Cafe.
p: O-oh, s-s-s-sorry L-Lena. I d-d-d-didn't know you were i-in here.
l: Hey, it's fine. Why don't you come in?
p: B-b-b-b-but... you are ch-ch-changing.
l: Why don't you help me out with this zipper?
p: O-o-o-o-o-o-ok
l: Is that a boner?
p: S-s-s-s-sorry L-L-Lena. W-w-we shouldn't be d-d-doing this.
l: It's alright. It's just looking right?
p: N-n-n-no. This isn't r-r-right. I need to tell I-Ian.
l: Shhhh... It can be our little secret. Let me help you out.
p: O-o-o-o-o-o-ok... A-a-ah... ooooouguughhh... C-c-c-c-c-c-c-coming...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Jeremy is ok for the most part, but him messing with Lena after Ian tells him he got feelings for her is a huge violation of the bro code.
Jeremy?
Bro code?
is Ian a black guy with pale skin?

Il codice Bro non funziona per il baseball e lo sport e di sicuro non per ragazze come Lena... (she is the MC and she can take care of herself)

Maybe you're confusing the sorority code with the real male with BBC code on white girls...
it doesn't seem like the two aren't friends enough to call each other brothers

and secretly spying when Jeremy fucks Louse or looking into his tenant's cell phone to memorize the size of the black cock
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.01.17.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.01.51.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.02.21.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.02.38.jpg
in the morning
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 12.12.13.jpg
the super amazing girls of this game are both STUNNING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT :love: And the red head is hot as hell! (as always for read head girls)

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Jeremy?
Bro code?
is Ian ablick guy with pale skin?

Il codice Bro non funziona per il baseball e lo sport e di sicuro non per ragazze come Lena... (she is the MC and she can take care of herself)

Maybe you're confusing the sorority code with the real male with BBC code on white girls...
it doesn't seem like the two aren't friends enough to call each other brothers

and secretly spying when Jeremy fucks Louse or looking into his tenant's cell phone to memorize the size of the black cock
View attachment 2760970 View attachment 2760971 View attachment 2760972 View attachment 2760973
in the morning
View attachment 2760978
the super amazing girlS of this game are both STUNNING BEAUTIFUL :love:
WTF are you talking about?

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Or something like this.

*Perry helping out at the Cafe.
p: O-oh, s-s-s-sorry L-Lena. I d-d-d-didn't know you were i-in here.
l: Hey, it's fine. Why don't you come in?
p: B-b-b-b-but... you are ch-ch-changing.
l: Why don't you help me out with this zipper?
p: O-o-o-o-o-o-ok
l: Is that a boner?
p: S-s-s-s-sorry L-L-Lena. W-w-we shouldn't be d-d-doing this.
l: It's alright. It's just looking right?
p: N-n-n-no. This isn't r-r-right. I need to tell I-Ian.
l: Shhhh... It can be our little secret. Let me help you out.
p: O-o-o-o-o-o-ok... A-a-ah... ooooouguughhh... C-c-c-c-c-c-c-coming...

• Haha
Reactions: jackypetersy89

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Jul 1, 2022
He tries to do the right thing, but Lena can spend a will point to go for that BBC and he ends up caving. After that, he will continue to sext with Lena... so yea, he couldn't resist it after all.
Um this didn’t happen with me when I tried getting it and I definitely had will points

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Um this didn’t happen with me when I tried getting it and I definitely had will points
Oh, I'm pretty sure there are some conditions for Lena to attempt it.

Lena has BBC fetish.
Lena is on Molly.
Lena saw Louise blowing Jeremy earlier and got horny.

Either one of these, or some combination of it. I can't remember exactly.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What do you guys think tease Perry option will lead to in future. Just teasing, exhibitionism stuff or some other plot?
Likely nothing, because it's an easter egg the player can't normally select without having cheat mode on-- you can't get the checked attribute this high by the time the scene happens. Hence the Pikachu joke.

Although it seems the script has been changed more recently, and it's now possible to pick that option also if Lena went all in with Stalkfap. And the game records if Lena teases Perry. So, who knows. If Perry works at the cafe then his relationship with Lena automatically grows by quite a few points in the recent chapters.

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes