BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Can somebody tell me how I can get Lena and Ian in an open relationship? And how I can get a threesome with Ivy for Lena?
Disclaimer: For now open relationship requirement only bypasses the Lust check for Lena to accept the threesome. You can't keep sleeping with other people on your own. Well, you can cheat, but it has nothing to do with an open relationship.

With that out of the way, to access it you need in Chapter 9 during "the talk":
1) Lena who is sleeping with either Louise, Robert, or Mike. The key word IS sleeping, not banged a couple of times and kicked to the curb.
2) Ian who is either dating Alison/Cherry OR banged Emma/Minerva OR kissed Cindy OR with 5 Lust.

Then, the option to go for an open relationship will come up.

To get the threesome with Ivy and Holly in the showers, Lena should have sex with Ivy in Chapter 10, and then either Holly should be in sexual relationship with Ivy (after Chapter 8) or Lena should have a sexual relationship with Holly. For the latter, neither Holly nor Lena can date Ian.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Holly and Ivy are good friends because both are pushed down our throats by Evakiss.
Notice how Holly is back at the pole dancing even if you told her to fuck off,the geek has to be on Lena ass always like a dog.
You're harsh but yeah Holly coming to pole dancing after having said it's not for her is a bit jarring and screams "combine branching to trim paths"

ArcherHades46

Jan 13, 2022
FOR GALLERY:
Start new game select cheat game mode, select unlock gallery and save game after prologue.

As long as that save file is not deleted Gallery will be unlocked for future too. Also you can Disable it same way just select Disable gallery.
Thank you!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
There was a bikini poll posted 3 days ago. I'm guessing she's also deciding on the bikini to be used for it. But idk.
Yeah. I saw that she posted the actual poll 3 days back (though I don't have access to the poll myself to read). But the original post from 5 days ago that originally mentioned the upcoming bikini poll also said the Final would be released in a couple days, which means last Wednesday. I was just wondering if she'd mentioned anything about the delay and a new time estimate for release. I don't think the bikini will be seen in the chapter final or is associated with the delay at all, at least based on what she wrote on Monday. The poll is just routine Patreon service to keep fans satiated as she preps for Chapter 12, afaik.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
If Ian is in an open relationship with Lena, why does he feel the need to end all ties with Alison? If I'm not mistaken, you lose Cheryl too, but hers makes more sense because of the past with Lena...

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Hmm ok i kind of get the complaint, but then on the other hand one could argue that Holly simply falling under influence of Lena/Ivy even if she's in relationship with Ian ignores the agency Ian (as the other MC) has in this setup. That she doesn't can be boring for some players, but on the other hand it can be source of satisfaction for another group of players, that they can actually have a vanilla relationship with a girl that doesn't end up with her getting "turned into a slut" and cheating on their male MC, despite her friends trying to mess things up.

You can say this is a boring route, but then having everything to follow the same trajectory can be viewed just as boring, too, and an exception from it shakes things up. Depending who you ask.
I guess I just don't see it as a contest of agency in that way, since I, the player am the one in control of both MCs. If I want to keep Holly pure, I can choose to do so with my decision making by both choices.

If I choose to roleplay Ian as one way or another, or Lena as one way or another, it would just be nice to see the effects that the different roles have on the npcs, from my perspective.

But I do agree it's a very subjective thing, and not everyone experiences it the same way. Ultimately only Eva Kiss' vision matters.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
i got this problem while watching the gallery and my game does not have any mod

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/story/chapter_8.rpy", line 4591, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'str'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/story/chapter_8.rpyc", line 4591, in script
File "D:\AVN\3 Our Red String\Our Red String\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\AVN\3 Our Red String\Our Red String\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/story/chapter_8.rpy", line 4591, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'str'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v11_Alpha
Sat Jul 22 19:42:33 2023

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Like I told mommysboi, the sure way to corrupt Holly while she's dating Ian is to corrupt her first, and THEN make Ian reciprocate her advances. This way she already is open to having multiple sex partners and can prioritize Ivy's advice above anything else, even if she becomes Ian's girlfriend in the future. Same outcome, no?
Just because you reach the same destination doesn't make the journey equal.

And just because she can't cheat while in a happy relationship with Ian doesn't mean she won't be corrupted. She can already pose for nude photo shoots for Lena, maybe she can be persuaded to start a Stalkfap to combat her shyness, and Ian, if he's a voyeur, could support this idea and encourage Holly to work on her confidence even if it ends up biting him in the ass (making Holly too excited and eager to try new things). I say just be more patient and wait for the story to be developed further so that we could have more opportunities to not only sabotage the current relationships but also make them more exciting.
I am being patient. I'm not sitting here saying Eva is the worst for fixing a glitch. I didn't even know I wanted this until the glitch happened. And now all I'm saying is that this would have been an interesting opportunity to make Lena's decisions affect Holly, and by extension Ian's relationship. So it would be possible to play Ian as a loving boyfriend and still have Holly lured away. Because by all accounts, Ian was a good and loving boyfriend to Gillian, and thought everything was going good enough that he expected her to move for him. And she ended up cheating. So we could even say it's poetic, that it gives the player the option of making history repeat itself.

Maybe that'll still happen later down the road. I dunno that. You would know that better than me probably. My only contention this whole time is that letting Lena influence that decision on that particular path would get the ball rolling a little earlier and a little faster down that slippery slope. It's obviously not happening though, so I'll wait and see what comes up in later releases.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess I just don't see it as a contest of agency in that way, since I, the player am the one in control of both MCs. If I want to keep Holly pure, I can choose to do so with my decision making by both choices.
But that's the thing -- with the way you suggest, and Lena's influence being all that effectively matters, there's only one way you can "keep Holly pure" and that's by keeping Lena away from her. This reduces number of stories the player can potentially craft, compared to version where they also get option for Ian to actively oppose Lena and, depending which of the MC makes better choices, either come out on top, or lose this contest.

Reactions: BloodyMares

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
But expecting that Ian will get cucked in a good relationship with Holly just because Lena might try to sabotage their relationship is just unreasonable because it will destroy Ian's own agency and will make him a secondary character to Lena. That's just not a good look for a dual-protagonist game.
I really don't understand the logic behind this 'Ian's agency' argument. The only person who has agency is the player. The NPC's also have their own agency, but the decisions and choices of both Ian and Lena are influenced by me, the player. If I make that choice, having Lena influence Holly, behind Ian's back, I the player am exerting my agency to create that situation and draw dramatic irony from the scene because I know the context that the character's don't. That's what's being achieved by allowing it, rather than drawing agency away from a character that the player controls. Because if the player doesn't want Lena to exert that influence, they can simply chose not to do it. My agency as the player should allow me to dictate how much influence one mc exerts over another, if they both have the option of influencing a third npc.

So it's probably just my inability to understand this stance is why I don't really agree in regards to how this could have been implemented, but it's also not the end of the world to me as far as the game or the development is concerned.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Ian is in an open relationship with Lena, why does he feel the need to end all ties with Alison? If I'm not mistaken, you lose Cheryl too, but hers makes more sense because of the past with Lena...
The "open relationship" in this game isn't a permission/arrangement for both Ian and Lena to fuck whoever else they wish on their own. It's potentially "experimenting together" i.e. maybe having some threesomes where both of them get involved.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
But that's the thing -- with the way you suggest, and Lena's influence being all that effectively matters, there's only one way you can "keep Holly pure" and that's by keeping Lena away from her. This reduces number of stories the player can potentially craft, compared to version where they also get option for Ian to actively oppose Lena and, depending which of the MC makes better choices, either come out on top, or lose this contest.
Well, no, you can also keep Holly pure, by keeping Lena pure.

And you can keep Holly pure, by having Lena choose not to influence her, or by giving her good advice.

What you can't do right now is have Lena influence Holly to be bad in that situation.

I don't understand, shouldn't it also work the other way? By taking away Lena's ability to be influential in that situation aren't you saying that Ian's agency (although again I disagree that the central protagonists have agency outside of the player's choices for them bases on the roles they want them to play) is more important than Lena's agency in this path?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well, no, you can also keep Holly pure, by keeping Lena pure.

And you can keep Holly pure, by having Lena choose not to influence her, or by giving her good advice.
Both of these are effectively the same thing -- you can't have Lena try to tempt Holly away from Ian and fail due to Ian's interference.

What you can't do right now is have Lena influence Holly to be bad in that situation.

I don't understand, shouldn't it also work the other way?
I agree, this is currently the case. However since we're merely at mid point there's plenty of time for such option to actually appear -- i don't think Holly's change is all completed. There's both room for her to become more adventurous, and for Lena to give in to her lust and to get over her current scruples.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes