Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys I didn't play the final version
Was it a bug when Holly blew that guy even on Ian's path?
and if it was a bug was it fixed?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me is there more Alison content in these update? If there is how man content is there ?
if you mean in overall chapter 11, yes there is 2 scenes with alison with slight variations depends on the route. but if you mean from ch 11 beta to final, then there's no additional scenes.

Reactions: Kraken0254

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
routes:
1. Holly dating Ian

2. Holly being freaky with Ivy, Lena, Mike and clearly stan.

3. Holly and Lena solo where Lena pretty much make sure Holly don't get corrupted by Ivy and keep Holly for herself. Pretty the romance path but it's slow because this is fully new to them.
We can also observe what's potentially beginnings of romantic Holly/Stan and Lena/Stan/Holly :whistle:

Reactions: Alphaeboy

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...giving less of a shit about stds...
I truly hope EK doesn't have "Ian getting STD from Alison" route like defending Lydia Collier for keeping versatility and avoiding obviousness.:censored:

I feel in the coming chapters she's going to do something real shady I think it's worse for Ian if she knows about him and Cindy.
Ivy will resort to this at last moment if she wants to sabotage Cindy from WildCats but in CH11 Ian's talk with Ivy we get impression that she is not interested in Cindy as she clearly herself put the topic to rest AFTER BRINGING IT HERSELF. Seriously makes me wonder if she really wants nothing to do with that info (IanxCindy) or if Ivy is playing Ian that "I know your secrets, you don't have to worry as long as you aren't threat/sabotaging to me". To me it looks like the latter and she is clearly into Ian and vice versa.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I truly hope EK doesn't have "Ian getting STD from Alison" route like defending Lydia Collier for keeping versatility and avoiding obviousness.:censored:
No one in the game is even remotely concerned about possibility of STDs so it'd be pretty weird thing to pull out of the blue.

Ivy will resort to this at last moment if she wants to sabotage Cindy from WildCats but in CH11 Ian's talk with Ivy we get impression that she is not interested in Cindy as she clearly herself put the topic to rest AFTER BRINGING IT HERSELF. Seriously makes me wonder if she really wants nothing to do with that info (IanxCindy) or if Ivy is playing Ian that "I know your secrets so as long as you aren't threat to me". To me it looks like the latter and she is clearly into Ian and vice versa.
It seemed to me Ivy was either checking if Ian can confirm/deny the rumors she's heard about Cindy dating Axel or bringing this possibility to his attention (maybe so Ian could pass this to Wade) She could very well be simply looking for leverage against Cindy, to remove her as competitor to Wildcats contract. Ivy has her own things, and Ian is pretty low on that list in most cases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reaurt and | Vee |

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how should I proceed when downloading a new version of the game? I'm assuming the saves carry over, right? So, would it be okay to just extract the new version in a new folder and deleting the old version? Thanks in advance

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how should I proceed when downloading a new version of the game? I'm assuming the saves carry over, right? So, would it be okay to just extract the new version in a new folder and deleting the old version? Thanks in advance
Yes, although keep in mind that if your saves are old (like, from before Ep.10) then there's possibility they're no longer compatible, due to a rework that happened in the meantime.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It seemed to me Ivy was either checking if Ian can confirm/deny the rumors she's heard about Cindy dating Axel or bringing this possibility to his attention (maybe so Ian could pass this to Wade) She could very well be simply looking for leverage against Cindy, to remove her as competitor to Wildcats contract. Ivy has her own things, and Ian is pretty low on that list in most cases.
In short Ivy has Ace(IanxCindy) up in her one hand and with other hand she is digging some dirt on Cindy that she can get from Ian using CindyxAxel rumor's by putting Ian on spot "Oh what happened with Cindy, nvm I'm not interested but I heard some rumor's". I believe she made up CindyxAxel rumor's herself to setup Ian on spilling something that she can use other than the Ace(IanxCindy) and will resort to using Ace as final blow. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Tattoos and piercings gallery mod (CH11 Beta)
Do you want piercings and tattoos for Lena in the gallery? Yeah, me too.
This file gives Lena the three tattoos and the barbell piercing in the gallery scenes.
(continuity with the base game is protected i.e. the first 8 chapters Lena can't have tattoos yet if you play normally so the gallery won't show them either. Same for piercing before chapter 4).

Install instructions:
1. Unzip this file in the same folder as the game's executable (.exe).

Customisation:
Should you want a different combination, do the same step as above but open the game/scripts/gallery.rpy file in a text editor and scroll down to line 101 as seen in the screenshot. Change the True to False etc to your preference.

For those of you that are familiar with unren, you can do this customisation step on your own gallery.rpy file. I added literally nothing new in this file, I added all the code into the base game.
Will this work with the final version as well?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So in short Ivy has Ace(IanzCindy) up in her one hand and with other hand she is digging some dirt on Cindy that she can get from Ian by using CindyxAxel rumor's by putting Ian on spot "Oh what happened with Cindy, nvm I'm not interested but I heard some rumor's". I believe she made up CindyxAxel rumor's herself to setup Ian on spilling something that she can use other than the Ace(IanzCindy) and will resort to using Ace as final blow. :WeSmart:
yeah I am interested how ivy will make cindy fall and which options this will open a corruption route?? will her ego survive this?how it will effect her job life?

I really hope ivy will destroy/corrupt cindy and crush her ego :devilish: :devilish:maybe cindy will work for billy soon??ivy tricks cindy she is on billy shoot while thinking its wildcats while ivy is on the wildcats shoot??

I hope for some ivy 5head/game of thrones plays

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think Ivy wants to take her "revenge" against Cindy, she's more angry towards Axel. Sure she must be disappointed, but she's already got quite the luxurious life, and she must know, Axel having told her, that her profile is not what Wildcats is seeking.

But it's a possibility.

fslrff

Mar 23, 2023
why i got like this when i open up

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'GalleryScene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\faisal\Downloads\OurRedString-v11.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\faisal\Downloads\OurRedString-v11.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 123, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "scripts/gallery.rpyc", line 123, in script
File "C:\Users\faisal\Downloads\OurRedString-v11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2441, in execute
self.set()
File "C:\Users\faisal\Downloads\OurRedString-v11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2455, in set
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "C:\Users\faisal\Downloads\OurRedString-v11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gallery.rpy", line 128, in <module>
NameError: name 'GalleryScene' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v11.0
Wed Jul 26 03:35:49 2023

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes