Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I was exploring the images of the game, to see if EV had put something new in this final version of chapter 11, there is no new scene, but among the images of Lena, I found this new outfit, it's name is "Lena_poldedance" maybe in the next chapter Lena will accompany Ivy in the club to do pole dance :whistle:

In this chapter, Ivy tells Lena that there is a free bartending position, but the fact that this costume exists makes me think that maybe Ivy lied to Lena, and when Lena goes to the club to work as a bartender, it turns out that the free position will be a pole dancer, maybe is that, or maybe Lena will really work as a bartender, and then Ivy can give her the option to also go to dance in exchange for more money and it will be the player's choice whether to do it or not:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 19, 2019
I was exploring the images of the game, to see if EV had put something new in this final version of chapter 11, there is no new scene, but among the images of Lena, I found this new outfit, it's name is "Lena_poldedance" maybe in the next chapter Lena will accompany Ivy in the club to do pole dance :whistle:

In this chapter, Ivy tells Lena that there is a free bartending position, but the fact that this costume exists makes me think that maybe Ivy lied to Lena, and when Lena goes to the club to work as a bartender, it turns out that the free position will be a pole dancer, maybe is that, or maybe Lena will really work as a bartender, and then Ivy can give her the option to also go to dance in exchange for more money and it will be the player's choice whether to do it or not:unsure:

If it's already there Lena will probably go to the new job in the epilogue of episode 12

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If it's already there Lena will probably go to the new job in the epilogue of episode 12
Not necessarily -- having outfit in the files doesn't need to mean it'll be used immediately. Additionally, the pole dancing scene in Chapter 11 was supposed to have a mini game attached to it, so, while Lena getting a dancer job at the club makes sense, this outfit could be part of enhancement work for already existing content.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it possible to be with both Lena and Cindy?
Yes, for certain definition of both: Ian can either have affair with Cindy if he's in relationship with Lena, or go for romantic path with Cindy while hooking up with Lena casually. Or hook up with both of them.

Reactions: fapderp11

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In short Ivy has Ace(IanxCindy) up in her one hand and with other hand she is digging some dirt on Cindy that she can get from Ian by using CindyxAxel rumor's by putting Ian on spot "Oh what happened with Cindy, nvm I'm not interested but I heard some rumor's". I believe she made up CindyxAxel rumor's herself to setup Ian on spilling something that she can use other than the Ace(IanxCindy) and will resort to using Ace as final blow. :WeSmart:
I think it depends in context.

If Ian is simply friendly with Cindy and his helping out the relationship, then it's a simple info hunt Ivy is on.
If Ian is having relations with Cinders (not caught), could be also a info hunt, possible set up Axel vs Ian down the road faster than expected.
If Ian is caught having relations with Cinders, then total possible black mail material/ace up her sleeve in wanting info.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone happen to know what choices are needed for Holly to show up in chapter 11 with the small pink top? Even in my playthrough where Holly isn't dating Ian, wants very much to be like Lena, and is sleeping with Ivy and Mark I still get her in her baggy white t-shirt.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone happen to know what choices are needed for Holly to show up in chapter 11 with the small pink top? Even in my playthrough where Holly isn't dating Ian, wants very much to be like Lena, and is sleeping with Ivy and Mark I still get her in her baggy white t-shirt.
You need to get Holly_change to atleast 4 points. Smaller than 4, Holly is always wearing normal clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: noturiah

Kraken0254

Sep 15, 2021
if you mean in overall chapter 11, yes there is 2 scenes with alison with slight variations depends on the route. but if you mean from ch 11 beta to final, then there's no additional scenes.
Is there more scene after the threesome ? I played till the threesome .

Reactions: yggdral

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Does this game has a built in gallery unlocker as it says in the change log because I couldn't find it

jackbw0890

Nov 9, 2017
If Ian is having relations with Cinders (not caught), could be also a info hunt, possible set up Axel vs Ian down the road faster than expected.
Wait, is it possible to not be caught? I thought Ian's tryst with Cindy being discovered by Ivy and Jeremy was unavoidable.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Does this game has a built in gallery unlocker as it says in the change log because I couldn't find it
Yes, you just need to start the game in cheat mode and agree to unlock the gallery when asked.

I played it but I didn't find any Alison scene after the threesome . I am in latest update , is it a bug or i am just stupid to find it
There are two scenes with Alison in Chapter 11: the first in the art gallery, but only if you are actually dating her, and the second at her home just after the visit at the art gallery, which is almost impossible to miss unless you are still dating Cherry.

Wait, is it possible to not be caught? I thought Ian's tryst with Cindy being discovered by Ivy and Jeremy was unavoidable.
If you stop after kissing Cindy the first time, you can still pursue her the next time and nobody will know about it.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Can someone share a save before the open relationship option? I mean before Ian told Lena he want to have relationship with her.
I let Lena have sex with robert and mike and jeremy, and spent the night with robert at least one time. Ian pretty much did everthing with Alison, and have sex with Minerva. All I can get is 'I still want us to hook up' after Lena turned Ian down.
I chose the cheat mode, don't know if that matters.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes