MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
In saying that, I think some of the problem is the complexity. So many paths, relationships, and interactions, the story can become disjointed at times. This game is huge, I don't know how Eva keeps it all together at times.
You might be right about that, maybe she just hoped we wouldnt notice the duplicity in those times and just rolled with it to save some development time.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Can anybody tell me how people generate AI photo whith realistic photo of adult content, they look totally real some people use any actress photo and generate it with AI and make them look sexy, I want to learn it too, so I can generate some Alison photos. Please can anyone tell me.
I know nothing about how to generate AI images, but I think this ORS Build Your Scene Tool can help you generate new Alison scenes.

Reactions: Kraken0254

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
It is in the context of difference between taking advantage of feelings of an introverted girl just to sleep with her, versus casual sex with no feelings involved. I think if you can't tell this difference then you aren't really in position to comment on quality of the writing. It just makes it look like a walking case of Dunning-Kruger effect.

Additionally, even if it was a case of hypocrisy, then it's just that. Characters in the story can be hypocrites, it doesn't mean the writing is bad, just that a character has a flaw.
The problem is,Ian is the only one getting fucked by the hypocrisy of others.
Lena can fuck half of the city without consequences.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
YES!
Eva should skip Ian as MC if the updates are still 5-6 months long! If she concentrates only on Lena (like Ashley)...we have updates in only 2-3 months and Eva wouldn't have so much stress!

So...vote for Lena! :love:

update: 50% reached - thats quite a dominance, just wow!

View attachment 2793557
Wow this is wonderful news
Thanks for sharing

Nonie00

Jan 10, 2023
Guys, is Mike li or hookup? I started taking their scenes and I like them together, but I'm not satisfied with what's happening, Lena has been in this situation before. Will he leave his girlfriend or not?

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I still laugh whenever I remember that Ian can gain Wits by eating pussy and getting thrown like a sack of potatoes by Wen.

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
Yeah it is like that especially with Lena on her various paths. I've been exploring the different paths and its like, run Ian run. One path I did and she is doing the wonderful falling in love stuff and then she is all about Jeremy's cock and then treats Ian like shit and dumps him. I'm like wtf? A few days ago you were confessing how much you wanted him and just pulled some Axel type shit...

In saying that, I think some of the problem is the complexity. So many paths, relationships, and interactions, the story can become disjointed at times. This game is huge, I don't know how Eva keeps it all together at times.

Also I think Ian is the 'good' story if you will, while Lena is the 'dark' story. The girl is messed up with all this stuff going on effecting her life, and her behaviour can be understandably erratic and lead to bad decisions like Robert, Jeremy and Mike. Let's not forget Seymour, her mother and so on. In light of her own behaviour on some of these different paths, Axel and Cherry's betrayal holds less and less water to the point she seems to be delusional over the incident.

Its truly an amazing work Eva has put together, but I just wonder if the scale might be a bit too large. I hope not, its too much fun exploring the world she has created for the most part.
Yeah i also took the dating route for allison and hookup route with lena but many times she does casual things like sucking mike in the club and sucking jeremys cock in front of louise and having threesome with louise and jeremy but then she has to convince herself that its ok for Ian to have sex with other people too i dont get that. Thats why i like allison route more allison isnt upset about Ian hooking up with lena and she was also cool with threesome with jeremy. If you are going to have casual sex with everyone than maybe dont act like Ian cant do the same. Also Mike takes her anal virginity and she even let him take pics of that. The first great squirt she has is with Axel, i dont remeber who she squirts with second time but Ian is the third guy she squirts with and has great sexual gratification. So doing all the things with other guys first and still having doubts/feelings as to why Ian is having casual hookups. In that way i like Holly she had hots for Ian accepted her fate that she isnt for him and is ok for Ian having hookup with Lena.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Guys, is Mike li or hookup? I started taking their scenes and I like them together, but I'm not satisfied with what's happening, Lena has been in this situation before. Will he leave his girlfriend or not?
If, as Lena, you choose Mike consistently whenever there is the option, Lena does appear to develop really strong feelings for him, even if she's in a relationship with Ian. Not sure what Eva has in store for them, though. The conventional wisdom is that Mike is the dude Gillian left Ian for. If that turns out to be true, poor Ian is in store for more heartbreak, with Lena also wanting Mike over him. But we shall see. Maybe there's an option where Lena and Mike wind up together and Ian and Gillian reunite.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic and ffive

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
You can't let Lena do anything with Jeremy in Louise's bed, if you want to try for an open relationship with Lena. She has to be still dating or hooking up with either Robert or Mike, but not Jeremy (BJ/handjob at Ivy's party is okay).
Thanks for the tip.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Eva Kiss is not going to drop Ian as MC, you can forget about it.
Maybe if the game was still in chapter 1, ok. but there is no way for her to do that when the game is about 60% completed.
I'm just shocked by some individuals. To think that Eva will remove one of the MCs only by the results of a vote, which should show which of these MCs people like more. Nonsence.

I fully understand the developers who use heavy censorship in their Discord and ban for criticism. Because this is the 2020s and criticism in most cases is the screams of whiners and retarded ideas.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If, as Lena, you choose Mike consistently whenever there is the option, Lena does appear to develop really strong feelings for him, even if she's in a relationship with Ian. Not sure what Eva has in store for them, though. The conventional wisdom is that Mike is the dude Gillian left Ian for. If that turns out to be true, poor Ian is in store for more heartbreak, with Lena also wanting Mike over him. But we shall see. Maybe there's an option where Lena and Mike wind up together and Ian and Gillian reunite.
I truly hope IF it comes to that Ian have a M4-16 under his bed!:p

EDIT: Imagine Stan going rogue with his gun on the other side of city and Ian on the other:oops:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Its the same update from the early start of july ... downloaded from mega ...
story ends with Seymour photoshoot scene...
If you are talking about the scene where Lena plays with herself in front of the mirror than that is the ending of current version which is in OurRedString-v11.0-final-pc. New content will be added in Epilogue of Ch11

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is there a possibility to play Lena as a lesbian?
Yes! But till now content will be much short about 4 to 5 scenes with Louise, 2 with Holly alone, about 3 with Ivy and Holly and 2 with Ivy compared to other paths and these numbers are roughly not sure exactly and these scenes will be based on which path you are so these numbers may cut down to half. Exception is Louise, her numbers will be same.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes