Feb 22, 2023
Eva Kiss is not going to drop Ian as MC, you can forget about it.
Maybe if the game was still in chapter 1, ok. but there is no way for her to do that when the game is about 60% completed.
I'm just shocked by some individuals. To think that Eva will remove one of the MCs only by the results of a vote, which should show which of these MCs people like more. Nonsence.
I want whatever drugs people are taking to make them think Eva gonna write Ian out of the story LOL!

Feb 22, 2023
The problem is,Ian is the only one getting fucked by the hypocrisy of others.
Lena can fuck half of the city without consequences.
I am hopeful that Eva is holding out. Because Lena sleep with 2 people where there should be major consequences. yet.....

Lena sleeps with Mike: Nothing yet but the potential is here for major consequences. If mike is dating Gillian and both Ian and Gillian find out they have been betrayed in the same way then I could see Ian/Gillian reunite as a result.

Lena sleeps with Jeremy: Again nothing yet but the potential is there to ruin Ian/Jeremy and Lena/Louise friendships as well as torpedo both the relationships.

So while ATM with the story unfinished it does seem like Ian gets punished more for his hypocrisy. But i think the story is setting up for Lena's choices to blow up in her face even bigger. The only storyline similar potential is Ian/Cindy for obvious reasons.

Any love for a Ian/Louise pairing? I think Chad Ian stealing Louise from Jeremy would be a hilarious outcome. Adding that as an option would make the dynamic between Ian and Jeremy seem more fair too if Ian can steal Jeremys girls if Ian is on the chad route.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's called "low IQ", while it's great being on the drug, it got a devastating effect on humanity as a whole.
Or simply they played Stan's route and now they are mentally crumbled Like me. Thank God I recovered from Stan's trap.
Meanwhile, Me who is still suffering:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The problem is,Ian is the only one getting fucked by the hypocrisy of others.
Lena can fuck half of the city without consequences.
Not sure where you'd get this idea from -- Ian can fuck the other half of the city, also without consequences, and cheat on Lena with Cindy and iirc Minerva (and now also with Alison)

Reactions: Balsamic

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I want whatever drugs people are taking to make them think Eva gonna write Ian out of the story LOL!
And people take even harder drugs who hate Ian, considering him a weak MC, comparing Ian with Eric. Dudes, if your Ian is like this, then it's all the fault of the choices you made in the game - you made Ian like this.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is in the context of difference between taking advantage of feelings of an introverted girl just to sleep with her, versus casual sex with no feelings involved. I think if you can't tell this difference then you aren't really in position to comment on quality of the writing. It just makes it look like a walking case of Dunning-Kruger effect.

Additionally, even if it was a case of hypocrisy, then it's just that. Characters in the story can be hypocrites, it doesn't mean the writing is bad, just that a character has a flaw.
How did he take advantage of her? Holly knew what she wanted, HOLLY invited Ian to the book fair. HOLLY invited Ian to sleep with her. Also, may I remind you of what Lena and Ivy did with Holly? I like the story okay, but the hypocrisy is a theme that bothers me a lot.

Heck, Ian keeps apologizing and saying it was all his fault while Holly told him at least five times that she KNEW about Ian and Lena and she wanted this anyhow, and it was Lena and Ivy that helped bring her out of her shell and take a chance on getting what she wanted. Nobody was taking advantage of her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah it is like that especially with Lena on her various paths. I've been exploring the different paths and its like, run Ian run. One path I did and she is doing the wonderful falling in love stuff and then she is all about Jeremy's cock and then treats Ian like shit and dumps him. I'm like wtf? A few days ago you were confessing how much you wanted him and just pulled some Axel type shit...

In saying that, I think some of the problem is the complexity. So many paths, relationships, and interactions, the story can become disjointed at times. This game is huge, I don't know how Eva keeps it all together at times.

Also I think Ian is the 'good' story if you will, while Lena is the 'dark' story. The girl is messed up with all this stuff going on effecting her life, and her behaviour can be understandably erratic and lead to bad decisions like Robert, Jeremy and Mike. Let's not forget Seymour, her mother and so on. In light of her own behaviour on some of these different paths, Axel and Cherry's betrayal holds less and less water to the point she seems to be delusional over the incident.

Its truly an amazing work Eva has put together, but I just wonder if the scale might be a bit too large. I hope not, its too much fun exploring the world she has created for the most part.
Yeah, it is a pretty big task creating a game like this. I honestly wish Eva would have stuck with just one character as I loved GGGB. I think two MC's in insane when you start thinking of how complex it can be.

You may have a point about Lena's erratic behavior. Good points. (y)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Regarding Lena and Ian I would say one thing, EK will save massive hits on both characters till the last or at major story u-turn. Example:
IanxCindy where some major plot in story is affecting this plot(IanxCindy), than these type of things of both MC's will be revealed. Same to other types of plots will happen. None of them will survive these things(cheating on other MC(Lena/Ian) and shit). Things will be revealed at some pace so that routes can be implemented better.

If we get the feeling that one MC(Ian/Lena) is getting Fucked but other(Lena/Ian) is not, it is bcz the other MC is not at the "Consequences" stage YET. So, rest assured other(Lena/Ian) one will suffer immensely whether it is Ian or Lena.

Only thing to wait and see is how EK will implement, handle these revelations and at what pace a.k.a WHEN.

What I'm waiting for is what CHAD IAN is going to do to Lena on these routes.:Kappa:

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Completely understandable ppl saying they wanted a single protagonist game since it takes longer to make a dual protagonist with all the paths, but it kinda defeats the purpose of what our red string is all about, how Ian and Lena have their whole live entangled together, like is literally the point of the story ppl gotta learn to be a little more patient or the games loses the meaning

Feb 22, 2023
Completely understandable ppl saying they wanted a single protagonist game since it takes longer to make a dual protagonist with all the paths, but it kinda defeats the purpose of what our red string is all about, how Ian and Lena have their whole live entangled together, like is literally the point of the story ppl gotta learn to be a little more patient or the games loses the meaning
Exactly. The entire premise of the game is ruined if you remove a protagonist. Half the fun is getting to see these stories play out from multiple points of view.

Hell half the fun of these comments is seeing what other people think of all the scenarios that might play out.

Wouldnt be near as much fun if it was a single protagonist IMO

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Regarding Lena and Ian I would say one thing, EK will save massive hits on both characters till the last or at major story u-turn. Example:
IanxCindy where some major plot in story is affecting this plot(IanxCindy), than these type of things of both MC's will be revealed. Same to other types of plots will happen. None of them will survive these things(cheating on other MC(Lena/Ian) and shit). Things will be revealed at some pace so that routes can be implemented better.

If we get the feeling that one MC(Ian/Lena) is getting Fucked but other(Lena/Ian) is not, it is bcz the other MC is not at the "Consequences" stage YET. So, rest assured other(Lena/Ian) one will suffer immensely whether it is Ian or Lena.

Only thing to wait and see is how EK will implement, handle these revelations and at what pace a.k.a WHEN.

What I'm waiting for is what CHAD IAN is going to do to Lena on these routes.:Kappa:
Lena won't be affected much when her cheating will be known. She won't lose Ivy's friendship no matter what. If she fucked around, that means she didn't care much about Ian so losing him whatever. Other men will still want to fuck her.

Holly might be the main interest not to lose, but if she's been corrupted she might not give a fuck either.

But Ian can lose all his friends.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How did he take advantage of her? Holly knew what she wanted, HOLLY invited Ian to the book fair. HOLLY invited Ian to sleep with her.
It's pretty clear to everyone involved (Holly, Ian and Lena) that Holly was hoping for quite a bit more than just some casual hookup with Ian. In situation where Ian isn't dating Lena, after Holly and Ian have sex Holly starts to inquire about their status. In situation where Ian is dating Lena Holly states that she's suspected that and expected Ian to reject her kiss, and she gets upset (to the point of relationship score hit) if Ian has effectively led her on by giving her hope and then continuing things in the morning. It hardly makes sense for Holly to lower her opinion of Ian if they only did what Holly wanted, does it?

Also, may I remind you of what Lena and Ivy did with Holly? I like the story okay, but the hypocrisy is a theme that bothers me a lot.
Lena and Ivy can't do anything with Holly who is in relationship with Ian. Lena who is in relationship with Ian can't do anything with Holly, either. Am not sure what you're referring to, here.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena won't be affected much when her cheating will be known. She won't lose Ivy's friendship no matter what. If she fucked around, that means she didn't care much about Ian so losing him whatever. Other men will still want to fuck her.

Holly might be the main interest not to lose, but if she's been corrupted she might not give a fuck either.

But Ian can lose all his friends.
Lena has made a number of new friends, pretty much all of them being Ian's friends. If her cheating on him comes to light she'll lose most if not all of them, too.

As for Ian losing his friends, who knows how many girls will still want his dick, more than they care about Wade they barely interact with. Even some of the guys may choose to stick with him -- Jeremy e.g. isn't all that bothered by Ian fucking Cindy, beyond the drama that it might cause.

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Exactly. The entire premise of the game is ruined if you remove a protagonist. Half the fun is getting to see these stories play out from multiple points of view.

Hell half the fun of these comments is seeing what other people think of all the scenarios that might play out.

Wouldnt be near as much fun if it was a single protagonist IMO
If Lena was the only protagonist this thread would be mostly about old Ed not having sex scenes or something.:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes