fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Now's time to see your thoughts and feelings about the male cast!

Probably the reasons to vote for one or another are different than the ones you had to vote for the girls, but wheter it's because you enjoy the hot scenes, the friendly interactions or the threats and plot points they present, let me know which male characters you enjoy the most in the game, or which ones you're most eager to see new content with.

1691153893297.png

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I remembere there was a "make your own our red string scene" type of thing someone did, is that still available? If so, can anyone help me find the link?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Now's time to see your thoughts and feelings about the male cast!

Probably the reasons to vote for one or another are different than the ones you had to vote for the girls, but wheter it's because you enjoy the hot scenes, the friendly interactions or the threats and plot points they present, let me know which male characters you enjoy the most in the game, or which ones you're most eager to see new content with.

View attachment 2825653
Stan, 103 votes, second place.
Oh boy... :HideThePain:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I would have voted for Perry if he isn't such a pussy when Ian is helping him with the ladies. Aside from that he is actually a good friend imo.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Marcel 3rd is the biggest surprise for me o_O
This doesn't really surprise me. Marcel has few scenes but the ones he has with Holly are wholesome and cute, and in his scenes there isn't really anything negative about him. Meantime pretty much every other guy has something creepy about him.

(unless it's just GGGB fans thirsting for a BBC, given Jeremy's popularity as well. In which case, welp. also not surprising, i guess)

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm surprised by Voting trend here:
  • Jeremy: 178
  • Stan: 145
  • Marcel: 111
  • Seymour: 108
  • Axel: 96
  • Perry: 80
  • Mike: 65
  • Wade: 35
  • Billy: 29
  • Mark: 25
  • Robert: 18
Im surprised too.
Jeremy first and Marcel third?
Seymour beating all the other characters with sex scenes?
Robert at the bottom with less votes than Mark?
what the hell is this :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Robert at the bottom makes perfect sense :sneaky:
Stan, though... eh, i guess if nothing else EK can now say the rewrite has clearly worked in his favor, no matter the naysayers' complaints.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Robert at the bottom makes perfect sense :sneaky:
Stan, though... eh, i guess if nothing else EK can now say the rewrite has clearly worked in his favor, no matter the naysayers' complaints.
He was already 3rd before the rework...

"Stan pulls off a surprising third place, with 209 votes! He hasn't had much content or development yet, but I guess he's that relatable nerd outcast that a lot of us can easily identify with. "

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Stan being second so far mystifies me, unless it's some heavy audience identification? Jeremy at the top makes sense to me, regardless of recent discussions here about some not liking him as a character. Is part of it the BBC thing? Sure. But I think a bigger role is his humor - he's one of I'd say two male characters in the game who jokes around and doesn't actually take himself too seriously, and he gets a lot of screen time both in sex scenes and casual conversations, plus gym training. Marcel is the male version of Gillian as far as the poll goes: a box we haven't had a chance to open yet, so it's interesting. And Perry's there right in the middle, and I'd love to see him move up a little more, as he's the second of the two male characters who doesn't take himself too seriously. I think it's great seeing him building confidence and direction between working at the cafe and his couch makeout session with Emma.

rj677

May 30, 2020

A lot of polls these days! As I announced a while back, I want to run back a popularity contest for both male and female characters.
I'm sure the fan favorites will remain the same, but I'm interested to know if the events of the last chapters have changed your perspective on some things.
Which female character do you enjoy the most or find more interesting? Which one do you want to see more content about? Has a particular character grown on you, or have you come to dislike someone? Whose scenes do you find to be the hottest or more satisfying?

result after ~4k votes in %:

23.4 Cindy
15.9 Holly
12.9 Ivy

10.5 Alison
9.7 Emma
7.0 Gillian (!)
6.1 Minerva
5.1 Louise
4.9 Cherry
4.5 Jessica
I know Im a bit late to this, but I just had to take some time off at the wrong time apparently :oops::cautious:.

The results of this poll just confirm the fact that the biggest injustice in this game right now is IVY having no scenes with Ian and being primarily used as a lesbian for Lena and Holly :HideThePain::eek:. The fact that Ian still hasnt tapped that ass is indeed a shame, but we are getting closer at least :devilish::sneaky:

Another big surprise for me is seeing Alison in front of Emma.... I guess that Alison having a scene every update while Abella, shit I meant Emma sorry ;), is being kept in the shadow realm since chapter 8 really does influence peoples opinions :unsure: (Im sorry, I refuse to believe that her scene in chapter 10 exists... such a rushed scene unfortunately).

As for the male poll, my Lena isnt picky with whoever she fucks :devilish:... As long as there is no Robert in sight, everyone else can have a go at that ass.

Unfortunately I think Marcel will get the Ivy treatment I think... The "youre popular, but youre not important enough to have some fun" treatment :HideThePain::HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes