kacas

Mar 14, 2020
About the pools, it is interessanting that most people vote for the female protagonist as prefereble and then the most popular character is cindy that is only on ian side of the story and the girls pool attract more votes, likes and comments than the men pool.
To me that feels contradictory, maybe some of the voters think that they like something more but in fact get more involved with another. Somebody have a theory about that?

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Gillian(Chameleon)
Not to sway your opinion of her but please, please could you do a brother a real solid here and stop calling her that?

You´re giving me worse
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
than my Nam-Flashbacks. o_O:ROFLMAO:

But yeah, I agree with what was said about Ian´s stance on her. At this point the choices seem straight forward, towards the possible different "beta/alpha" outcomes. Guess it remains to be seen how much Lena´s (either direct or by proxy) actions will influence Gillian´s disposition towards Ian. I.e. Gillian possibly being cheated on by the guy she cheated with... though by now I have a hunch that it´s actually not Mike. :unsure:

Apr 28, 2017
I have a question:

Since you include choices that could make Ian act more dominant over Lena during their sex scenes are we to understand that you'll include more BDSM scenes in the future???

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
About the pools, it is interessanting that most people vote for the female protagonist as prefereble and then the most popular character is cindy that is only on ian side of the story and the girls pool attract more votes, likes and comments than the men pool.
To me that feels contradictory, maybe some of the voters think that they like something more but in fact get more involved with another. Somebody have a theory about that?
Maybe voters really like corruption of female characters. So seeing Cindy be made to cheat or Holly become more sexual or Lena's many corruption paths are all the things that are popular. Ian then is just a means to an end to see the corruption, so that's why he isn't popular to these voters.

rj677

May 30, 2020
What if Perry is himself involved with Emma who belongs to the very same group and Ian and Emma have done things too? What if Ian is going Chad mode? IIRC Emma stated that she is quite kinky herself, will revelations than affect Emma's thinking about Ian? Things can take quite a turn.
Sure things can take a turn and I dont doubt that, but looking at Perry just as a character and his thoughts, my opinion is still that Perrys reaction is most likely to change due to the timing/circumstances of the reveal rather than your own actions towards him :unsure:...

So, if Ian and Cindy can continue this relationship without ever getting caught (which I think will be doable) and Cindy ends things with Wade, I would say that everyone including Wade would be "okay"with Ian and Cindy just "finding one another" a month or 2 after their breakup. They wouldnt be over the moon completely in the begining and most certainly Perry would always be suspicious about the whole circumstances, but still not mad :oops::oops:.

But if they get caught (lets say by Perry for the sake of argument) before Cindy ends things with Wade or way too soon after the breakup, in my opinion theres no way Perry isnt hating Ian right there and then :mad: regardless of all the good choices or actions you have done towards him and regardless of you getting him in a relationship with Emma and if you done something with Emma or not... The betrayal would be just too severe to be outweighed by any of the other choices...:HideThePain::HideThePain:

While other characters might change their opinion depending on your choices (like Lena), It just doesnt make sense to me based on Perrys character that he himself would... Maybe if you made all the right choices he forgives you and understands afterwards *shrug*

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Lol why so many npc are bitching about Jiu Jitsu,and why mc is not happy when he deal with a drunk fuck through head lock with no injures (can be better if we can put him sleep though).when So many MMa fighters use graplin i just don't understand

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Recommend Route order? I'm not interested in seeing Ian get cucked so I guess focusing only one girl for each playthrough would be the best ? or am I wrong? Could someone recommend the order I should go for ? Thank you kindly.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Recommend Route order? I'm not interested in seeing Ian get cucked so I guess focusing only one girl for each playthrough would be the best ? or am I wrong? Could someone recommend the order I should go for ? Thank you kindly.
It's kinda impossible recommend since it's a fucking ton of different ways the game can be played. Basically, if avoid cuck route is your priority, then don't make Lena sleep with any other guy besides Ian. And simply ignore a girl if you're not playing her route as Ian.

Reactions: sava75

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
If you really focus on a girl, you can keep them from having sex with other people if you want. Ivy and Louise are not really available for Ian at the moment, if that's the protagonist you're focusing on. Route doesn't matter, depends on your preferences. If you want early sex scenes with Ian, go for Alison or Cherry. Alison's are more frequent.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
If you really focus on a girl, you can keep them from having sex with other people if you want. Ivy and Louise are not really available for Ian at the moment, if that's the protagonist you're focusing on. Route doesn't matter, depends on your preferences. If you want early sex scenes with Ian, go for Alison or Cherry. Alison's are more frequent.
I've played this game a bit before tho I know if you switch from Alison she goes with Jeremy. So yha I guess you have to completely go for only one girl each playthrough if you don't want to see ntr content.

Reactions: Reaurt

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
I was interested in Ivy kinda sad you can't get her with Ian yet hope that's something in works for the future.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You can only be cucked if you chose to be cucked otherwise no one can cuck you.:D Use walkthrough and In CH3 you get option to delete photos of Ex Gillian(Chameleon) which apparently cheated on Ian(MC). If you don't delete you can guess which route it is going on(cuck). Use walkthrough and things will be simple.

You can't do Alison, Emma, Cherry route all at the same time, But you can switch after going on Cherry route than Alison route and from Alison in CH5(note sure about chapter number but It's the choice in Club where you are dancing with Emma) to Emma (remember if you switch on to Emma from Alison, Alison is going to get involved with Jeremy and you can only do threesome/s with with Jeremy and Alison where you got choice to underperform or super perform).
You can do Cindy or Holly(Question before Wade's birthday party in Office). If you go on Cindy route than later down the line you can get IanxLenaxHolly throuple which is not implemented yet but very much indicated by paths. And for Ivy you have to follow points in walkthrough, not any content with Ian yet but we DON'T ABANDON THE HOPE.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I was interested in Ivy kinda sad you can't get her with Ian yet hope that's something in works for the future.
It's pretty clear, from the way the latest chapters have been written, that Ivy is a second half of game or late game sexual partner, as far as Ian is concerned. A deliberately hard-to-get character for the male protagonist.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, Im in chapter 8 in the scene where Lena Ivy and Holly are chatting and drinking, and acording to the guide I should get the option to have an scene of LenaxHolly but I have the option blurred out, What I can do to activate that scene? My Lena is still in a relationship with Ian, should I use a cheat?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Recommend Route order?
Go after one person first, probably something you'd do in RL.
Next run, go for multiple or just go for straight chad/slut run. Ian can as of now fuck 6/7 girls (Lena, Cherry, Alison, Emma, Minerva, Cindy/Holly) in one run (though a few of them stop), Lena can fuck everyone available (only Ian-Holly are exlusive for her, but even that changes and will develop in a threesome later).

Reactions: XSilentX

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've played this game a bit before tho I know if you switch from Alison she goes with Jeremy. So yha I guess you have to completely go for only one girl each playthrough if you don't want to see ntr content.
You're not forced to watch NTR content. If you start going after another girl then she might do the same, but it's not like you have to view what she's up to.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
XSilentX one more thing if you are going to be couple with Lena than Ian is going to break things off with Alison and Emma if you are on their route Other wise Ian will continue. One recommendation if I may, make save at major branching choices like switching from one character to Other and Big decisions like going in relationship with Lena or keep dating, Working with Seymour 2nd time. These kinda choices.

Reactions: XSilentX

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hello, Im in chapter 8 in the scene where Lena Ivy and Holly are chatting and drinking, and acording to the guide I should get the option to have an scene of LenaxHolly but I have the option blurred out, What I can do to activate that scene? My Lena is still in a relationship with Ian, should I use a cheat?
If Lena is in relationship with Ian than it is not possible.

If you use cheat to switch paths than game is going to break.

If you want to just see the scene use URM or Gallery unlocker by starting the new game and select Cheat mode, select unlock Gallery and save that file. For disabling do same thing.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes