rj677

May 30, 2020
I have only one playthrough, and the only girl of interest on Ian side is Cindy. Everyone else are kinda meh. Ivy and Holly are pretty much Lena only, so I skipped both Cherry and Alison. I think it's fairly common.
She is also the only hot character in the game on the Ian side
When I read the second post, I swore I had seen it somewhere... And would you look at that: it was you both times :FacePalm:

On the first post you said everyone on the Ian side was meh other than Cindy :unsure:... The fact that you have only one playthrough tells me that you probably havent played the others paths so we can just give you the benefit of the doubt on that. And no, its not common to skip both Cherry and Alison unless youre going for solo paths :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But saying that Cindy is the ONLY HOT CHARACTER on the Ian side? I agree that Cindy is gorgeous (and maybe the most beautiful in ORS) but being hot is so much more than that :devilish:... Other people already mentioned women like Ivy, Emma Alison and even Holly.

Im gonna add someone else in the mix: Even if I dont like how she is written, I would put Louise up there too because hot for me also includes how good a woman is in bed and her willingness to please :devilish::sneaky:. Its such a shame that she just doesnt have a path that is as good as she looks. And yes, shes oficially in the Ian path :KEK::HideThePain:.

Concluding: Its your opinion but I would advise you to play more of the game to get more knowledge :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
When I read the second post, I swore I had seen it somewhere... And would you look at that: it was you both times :FacePalm:

On the first post you said everyone on the Ian side was meh other than Cindy :unsure:... The fact that you have only one playthrough tells me that you probably havent played the others paths so we can just give you the benefit of the doubt on that. And no, its not common to skip both Cherry and Alison unless youre going for solo paths :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But saying that Cindy is the ONLY HOT CHARACTER on the Ian side? I agree that Cindy is gorgeous (and maybe the most beautiful in ORS) but being hot is so much more than that :devilish:... Other people already mentioned women like Ivy, Emma Alison and even Holly.

Im gonna add someone else in the mix: Even if I dont like how she is written, I would put Louise up there too because hot for me also includes how good a woman is in bed and her willingness to please :devilish::sneaky:. Its such a shame that she just doesnt have a path that is as good as she looks. And yes, shes oficially in the Ian path :KEK::HideThePain:.

Concluding: Its your opinion but I would advise you to play more of the game to get more knowledge :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm mean one guy having one playthrough, spouting off bullshit? Really? Why am I laughing hysterically.

Nailed it on the head. If you just do one path without experiencing the other routes you fail to see the better picture of the game and characters. While sure, I have one true common route at present (Ian-Ivy/Lena-Holly, optional turn Louise into a slave, help Perry hook up with Emma/help Wade with Cherry), I have played through the other routes just to see what their like, with the exception of Robert of course. Then again, who gives a fuck about that guy anyway.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean, it's not like she has to:

View attachment 2842671

View attachment 2842672

Just don't jump on the first opportunity to get in bed with her. Let girl thirst after it for a bit :whistle::coffee:
Bruh. It won't matter if we sleep with her or not. Shes gonna go yandere at some point trying for our attention and pull either a taser to balls or a gun. It's gonna happen. 95% sure on it.

What we really need is a tsundere girl, even a tomboy with muscles and short hair, get punchy when flustered.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic and ffive

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Bruh. It won't matter if we sleep with her or not. Shes gonna go yandere at some point trying for our attention and pull either a taser to balls or a gun. It's gonna happen. 95% sure on it.

What we really need is a tsundere girl, even a tomboy with muscles and short hair, get punchy when flustered.
Ivy dressed casual with a haircut? :Kappa:
Man, I still don't get why we're getting Allison kink route first rather than relationship path.
We're getting both, bro. Where have you been?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean officially as a couple. Their last conversation was about "hit me up if you're looking for a partner again."
The meeting at Cherry's exhibition and post-exhibition sex at Alison place has text variants for Ian/Alison in close relationship, so that covers them as a couple (or as causal hookup, depending on the player's choices) So... am not sure what you mean here, tbh.

edit: their conversation when _love flag is enabled ends this way:
Python:
        a "Well, I know you said you didn't want to get into another relationship just yet. But if you ever open a call for applications, you already have my resume, ha ha ha!"
        i "I'll be sure to let you know when that happens..."
Is this what you're referring to? Alison is effectively leaving the decision whether they become official up to Ian. Later in the chapter Ian has some monologue about how they're getting really close. So i imagine if there's some actual decision to make, it's not far off.

edit2: there's actually interesting tidbit buried in the script for that scene. If Ian is dating Holly then this happens:
Python:
            "If my relationship with Holly continued to go on, there would come a time where I would need to make a choice, and I could feel that time was near."
            "They both had strong feelings for me, but I couldn't correspond both of them at the same time, could I...?"
I wonder if this means that Ian/Holly/Alison is potentially in the cards. That would be... interesting, i don't remember such idea around here.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll fess up i like it, personally. It's subtler than the common alternative (character shape getting all jittery) but still gets the idea nicely across.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes