thedude

Aug 9, 2016
To be in a bad period emotionaly in your life and be a bit introvert doesn't mean you are bland.
She's cute and hot with her pretty face, her satiny skin, pointy little tits and nice round ass.

View attachment 2840681

THAT ASS !
She is the most realistic character in the game, imo. And most people in real life are bland. So I don't disagree with the statement that she is bland, but I do like her very much.

It's funny when people complain about how unrealistic certain scenarios in games can be, but if a game or character is too realistic, it ends up being bland.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
She is the most realistic character in the game, imo. And most people in real life are bland. So I don't disagree with the statement that she is bland, but I do like her very much.

It's funny when people complain about how unrealistic certain scenarios in games can be, but if a game or character is too realistic, it ends up being bland.
I don't know what I would call an artist/model possibly being romantically interested in Perry, but pretty sure "realistic" wouldn't be my first option. "A fucking miracle" sounds more like it.

I think Cindy, Alison, Ivy, Holly, Jeremy or Perry are fairly realistic if you take into account they are part of a game and means to move the plot.

Reactions: pantypriv and ffive

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I don't know what I would call an artist/model possibly being romantically interested in Perry, but pretty sure "realistic" wouldn't be my first option. "A fucking miracle" sounds more like it.
Never followed that route, so I can't comment on that. But thinking about her as a romantic interest for Ian and her drama with Lena, yeah, she is written in a very realistic way and not as a "fucking miracle".

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I still can believe Cindy won that fav girl poll, she is as useful as tits on a nun.
She is bitching and moaning about giving head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Ian instead of putting her in her place, agreed to this like the soy boy simp that he is.

And again this soy boy would not put her in her place.
So, she is bitching about head and won't accept a good spanking, even as a cum bucket she is totally useless, she probably can't even fry an egg too.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I still can believe Cindy won that fav girl poll, she is as useful as tits on a nun.
She is bitching and moaning about giving head:
And Ian instead of putting her in her place, agreed to this like the soy boy simp that he is.

And again this soy boy would not put her in her place.
So, she is bitching about head and won't accept a good spanking, even as a cum bucket she is totally useless, she probably can't even fry an egg too.
"Put her in her place"? Whatever, loser.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I don't really get Cindy's appeal either, way too troublesome and high maintenance. She's hot, but absolutely no relationship material, the type of girl that's gonna cheat on you with her yoga instructor down the line.

And adding to that, Ian needs to be a shitty friend to hook up with her in the first place.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't really get Cindy's appeal either, way too troublesome and high maintenance. She's hot, but absolutely no relationship material, the type of girl that's gonna cheat on you with her yoga instructor down the line.

And adding to that, Ian needs to be a shitty friend to hook up with her in the first place.
People like hot blondes and some have a cheating kink. Not much else to it. And about her being high maintenance and requiring Ian to be a bad friend, it's a game not real life, we aren't really maintaing any relationship, Ian is, and nobody is actually getting hurt. Wade isn't real as far as I know.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'd say it's also she's someone with very realistic personality, one that is fun but not idealized with lack of flaws. It's actually pretty rare in the world of games where the norm are one note characters.
I agree. I didn't include that because all the main LI are well written imo or atleast realistic to some extent. Especially the runner up, Holly.

Reactions: ffive

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Oh boy, it's good to be back.

Anyway, has someone answered the exact triggers for Alison going blonde out of nowhere. She's all natural if Ian loves her, but dyes her hair if he doesn't. Is Ian's love the only trigger?

Unrelated, but I really hope we won't lock out future Alison creampies if Ian accepts using the condom in Ch. 11.

Reactions: Gato21

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Look, I like Cherry too bro... But in my opinion she can also be called "bland" because of the unfortunate position shes in... Shes in a direct competition with Alison, a woman who has so many kinks and scenes that is just tough to compete. Its not her fault that Alison gets so much :cautious: and she gets so little :(

Hawkes even though I love Ivy, if we are talking about asses there can only be one woman that deserves that Ass Queen crown :sneaky::devilish:

Yeah on booty side, can't compete !

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'd say it's also she's someone with very realistic personality, one that is fun but not idealized with lack of flaws. It's actually pretty rare in the world of games where the norm are one note characters.
For me it's more that Axel can put her in place way more then Ian... personal wise. He's the tough guy, the brick... not Ian imo

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Cindy is not a brat. She just wants to find new things, be creative with her life for once, and not missing out opportunities. Whereas Wade is just content being himself and keeps turning down Cindy's ideas. I mean if you really like your girl, the least you can do is to grant her wish to go to Shine just for once and maybe she won't meet Axel lol. The relationship is doomed at the start.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cindy is not a brat. She just wants to find new things, be creative with her life for once, and not missing out opportunities. Whereas Wade is just content being himself and keeps turning down Cindy's ideas. I mean if you really like your girl, the least you can do is to grant her wish to go to Shine just for once and maybe she won't meet Axel lol. The relationship is doomed at the start.
Yeah... not a brat. Doesn't her way and she acts out like a brat. Ala the party for Wade, going to the club (it takes our boy Ian to make her happy just by going with her). Girls a brat, no question.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes