Albent

Aug 15, 2021
Did I downloaded the wrong file or something? Everyone talking about Jess and Cindy and the beach... the game says "to be continued" as soon as we reach the beach and Perry says "this is gonna be awesome".
H A L P please

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Did I downloaded the wrong file or something? Everyone talking about Jess and Cindy and the beach... the game says "to be continued" as soon as we reach the beach and Perry says "this is gonna be awesome".
H A L P please
No you did not download the wrong file that's where the game currently ends.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
So, I missed the Jess scene because Ian didn't participate in the tournament? I did went to see Jeremy, tho.
Why I'm missing Jess' scene?
Possibly because your date with Bad Jess didn't go very well in a previous episode, whe you go to take beers with her

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
I'm not sure since i haven't gotten the jess scene myself yet but i think earlier in the thread someone said it was bugged or at least tied to how much money ian currently has, as for the tournament i'm pretty sure that's completely seperate from the jess scenes.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I'm not sure since i haven't gotten the jess scene myself yet but i think earlier in the thread someone said it was bugged or at least tied to how much money ian currently has, as for the tournament i'm pretty sure that's completely seperate from the jess scenes.
That happened in the first alpha version, EK fixed it and in the beta it is also fixed

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara while the beta update is mostly nicely fixed, there's bits in the Ian/Jeremy conversation that i guess are worth a mention:

Python:
                if lena_mike_dating or v11_mark_sex or lena_jack > 2 or v11_bbc == "marcel":
                    j "I'm not... Look, I... I've heard she's... still somewhat hung up on her ex."
                else:
                    j "I'm not... Look, I... I've heard she's... still somewhat hung up on her ex, amongst other things."
The text bits here should be swapped, as it is Jeremy will say "amongst other things" if Lena was only cheating with Axel, yet won't mention the others if she was sleeping around.

But more importantly, the entire cheating conversation branch:
Python:
# lena couple
    if ian_lena_couple:
        if lena_cheating:
// ...
        if ian_cuck > 1:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
        elif v11_lena_openup:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
        # lena cheating
        if lena_cheating:
(lines 7132-7316) only does checks for lena_cheating, and not lena_axel_desire. This means for Lena/Ian who are in relationship the conversation does not happen if Lena is cheating only with Axel (even if she and Axel fucked at the club and were found by Marcel) because lena_cheating doesn't include having sex with Axel so the check isn't passed. I don't know if this is intended or oversight, but perhaps it's worth checking with EK? Because the casual branch does include checks for cheating with Axel specifically:
Python:
# lena casual dating
    elif ian_lena_dating:
// ...
    # casual love
        if ian_lena_love:
// ...
            if lena_axel_desire or lena_mike_dating or v11_mark_sex or lena_jack > 2 or v11_bbc or v8_jeremy_sex or v10_jeremy_3some:
so there's an inconsistency here.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Wait.... wait... wait... Hold up... EK... Your telling me... That BG Jess... A character that she lovingly didn't bother considering to be a true interest in Ian... NOT FUCKING ONLY gets content BEFORE Ian-Ivy... But could very well be a romantic option before Ivy too?!

View attachment 3153876
I no long want to live. I hate everything. I wish pain and suffering for all.
IanxIvy Fans
Before Every update:

After every update:

____:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The sad thing is that's more likely to happen than Ivy getting non-lesbian sex scenes
Wait.... wait... wait... Hold up... EK... Your telling me... That BG Jess... A character that she lovingly didn't bother considering to be a true interest in Ian... NOT FUCKING ONLY gets content BEFORE Ian-Ivy... But could very well be a romantic option before Ivy too?!

View attachment 3153876
I no long want to live. I hate everything. I wish pain and suffering for all.
Reality is often disappointing.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The beta version is amazing!! Time travel is everywhere! or rather, everywhen! Back to the past....advance to the future...and Perry's stutter has expanded into whole scenes instead of just sentences!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So it's not surprising, that Alison and Jeremy as well for that matter, is getting mixed messages from Ian about what he really wants.
To be fair to Jeremy,
Blah blah blah insert Jeremy overtime PR.

This game's core theme/fetish is cheating, sluttiness, and bullying. Yes, there are others paths and emotions, but you'd be blind to not see that's where the dev's main passions are. To serve that end, Jeremy is a plot device. He needs to be close to Ian (introduced as a friend), so when he sleeps with those in Ian's inner circle, the player gets a sense of betrayal/backstabbing and weightiness to cheating.

This is all by design.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Welp I bit the bullet and subbed. I'm feeling generous since its around Christmas. So Ho Ho Here.

Our Red String Chapter 12 (Tournament update) BETA Release!

PC
Mac
Android
Here's the Beta for Chapter 12's tournament update! Major bugs from the Alpha have been fixed, some additional dialogue pertaining to the Cherry/Holly routes has been added, plus a new Stalkfap scene and a small expansion to one of the sex scenes. The Full release will expand on another scene from Chapter 11.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
Thanks for sharing. I have a question. Will there be an option for Ed and Lena in the future? Can you give me an answer?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I found a bug where Lena deleted her Stalkfap even though Ian didn't encourage her to
It has nothing to do with Ian's opinion, Lena potentially closes her Stalkfap on request from Seymour, since it's a breach of their contract (this happens in Ch.11 as a recent addition)

In fact, there's even a text variant for Ian who didn't mind Lena's Stalkfap, where he's quite baffled she'd do that.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes