JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
So what's the deal with the MMA tournament? What's the "intense and unexpected scene" if you're on a certain path?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Who wouldn't want that scene of Ivy and Ian fighting to have ended with the two of them having sex in the showers, would it be like a second round and at the end Ian and Ivy would take a selfie to send to Jeremy? :unsure:
Plot twist: It's a Dick Pic of Ian. Just that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If that turns you on I guess that's fine, could Dick penetrate Ian and do the helicopter while they take a selfie? :unsure:
More like a solid FU to Jeremy for being 'a bro' after all the shit he's pulled. I wouldn't want Ian to brag about shacking up with Ivy. More like 'Yeah, I'm seeing Ivy. Go fuck yourself. And if you try any of your shit, your dead to me.'

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

camube

Jun 4, 2022
so what's the specific differences between Alpha and Beta?

i'm currently playing BaDIK and don't have time to play Beta myself but i'm curious what are the differences in the Cherry path, Holly path and addition to the sex scene Evakiss saidd on her patreon post

which sex scene?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
On the other hand, I would say to Jeremy, look at Ivy's beautiful ass, there is room for one more but it will only happen on the condition that you first eat my cream before penetrating her. Would Jeremy consider that a fair deal? :unsure:
Likely not. Then again, I want no association with the guy so...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so what's the specific differences between Alpha and Beta?

i'm currently playing BaDIK and don't have time to play Beta myself but i'm curious what are the differences in the Cherry path, Holly path and addition to the sex scene Evakiss saidd on her patreon post

which sex scene?
Ian with maxed out chad variable can be a real asshole in the scene with Jess, even more so than before. If you're on both Cherry and Holly paths Ian will have some thoughts about it, recognizing potential conflict. There's also option for Ian to view Stalkfap content Lena has recorded a while earlier.

Reactions: GaRbS and camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ian with maxed out chad variable can be a real asshole in the scene with Jess, even more so than before. If you're on both Cherry and Holly paths Ian will have some thoughts about it, recognizing potential conflict. There's also option for Ian to view Stalkfap content Lena has recorded a while earlier.
wow. thank you!
i dont have max chad ian playthrough

even without maximum chad points, Ian is already rude to Alison in my playthrough

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I think it would be pretty funny if you played the game with Ian and Lena being on a Vanilla path of only being interested in one another while Jeremy keeps telling Ian how big of a slut Lena is...and then he fucks her to prove the point.

"See, bro, I told you she was a cheater!1!1!"
If you're playing an Ian/Lena vanilla path, there's zero chance of that happening, so why would it be funny?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes