buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
not much new scenes in ch12 so far? and even in final release as changelog says: only tournament stuff?

new to this game

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
not much new scenes in ch12 so far? and even in final release as changelog says: only tournament stuff?

new to this game
The latest update available is the beta version of the prologue of chapter 12, it covers the beginning of the tournament, two or three scenes depending on the paths Ian has taken and little else; With the final version of the prologue we will see if there are any other new scenes, but it remains to be seen the rest of the chapter that is in development

Reactions: buqlaw

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I ain't saying anything, so tread carefully:whistle::coffee:
I wonder if in some members' minds Ivy and Ian have been a couple for a long time, I guess with the time that has passed they are already going to couples therapy and Ivy is complaining that they never have sex and Ian tells her, "No." It's my fault, honey, EvaKiss still hasn't created the scene " and she tells him "always the same excuse, I'm going to mom's" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
If you are talking about "VIP scene" in gallery, as far as i know the scene was already in the game. Just person that was working on the gallery wasnt able to add this scene to gallery on time

foxloversi

Sep 27, 2023
Here you go guys

Show less

Here's the Full version for Chapter 12's tournament update! Minor bugs have been fixed, including some potential continuity errors in the Alison path and Lena+Holly+Ivy path (chapter 10-11) plus other quality of life improvements and structural polish. The scene with Jeremy/Marcel in Chapter 11 has been expanded with a new image, animation and text. Once again, we have to thank Lara for the proofreading and gallery, and BloodyMares for the diligent work spotting narrative and coding issues.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
In any case, I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions, and, as always, please report any remaining bugs you might come across down in the comments or through

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android
Here's the Full version for Chapter 12's tournament update! Minor bugs have been fixed, including some potential continuity errors in the Alison path and Lena+Holly+Ivy path (chapter 10-11) plus other quality of life improvements and structural polish. The scene with Jeremy/Marcel in Chapter 11 has been expanded with a new image, animation and text. Once again, we have to thank Lara for the proofreading and gallery, and BloodyMares for the diligent work spotting narrative and coding issues.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.
In any case, I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions, and, as always, please report any remaining bugs you might come across down in the comments or through
Thank you!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android

Chears.gif Chears.gif Confettis.gif Confettis.gif Confettis.gif

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Here you go guys

Show less
PC
Mac
Android

There is no mention of missing scene:unsure: or was it referred to the gallery? Will play it and check it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes