Roman1xbet

Sep 28, 2019
guys, how can you make Lena X Jeremy “wake up” and Lena and Ian dating. Or does this only work in the gallery? ( Marcel scene)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mind you, it's possible for Lena to hook up with both Jeremy and Ian, if that's your thing. She just won't get into a full-blown relationship in such scenario.

Roman1xbet

Sep 28, 2019
Mind you, it's possible for Lena to hook up with both Jeremy and Ian, if that's your thing. She just won't get into a full-blown relationship in such scenario.
I meant a full-blown relationship, most likely in Marcel scene in gallery these variables can be adjusted, but in fact it’s impossible to “wake up” Jeremy and full-blown relationship with Ian

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Damn, the game keeps changing so many things from past episodes that it makes you want to play only when all the episodes have been released...
Thats the negative thing of playing this game now,EK keeps changing and adding shit fucking all our saves.
You either accept this or wait till the game is completed years from now.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I won, I made Ian learn jiu jitsu and win easily, but when Jeremy told him what Lena did, I guess Ian felt like he got knocked out?:unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
My Jiujitsu Ian had to use 1 Will to finish by submission, yet he doesn't need it if he masters Kickboxing.

Eh, nothing like savescumming to keep trying and getting the knockout.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My Jiujitsu Ian had to use 1 Will to finish by submission
It's not needed if you save the second takedown until late in the second round (like, 1:30 left on the clock late). The other guy is too tired (and potentially also hurt, and losing score-wise) at that point, and he isn't able to put up much of a fight. Got him submit clean this way with 5 jiujitsu and 2 kickboxing Ian.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
why the scene for this chapter so much less than chapter 11 anyone have any idea?
The chapters are now divided into up to 3 sub sections and each is now getting 2 separate updates, so it'll be a while before chapter 12 will be as large as chapter 11

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes