Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Ok, repeat
Master Jiu Jitsu, atletism 7-8 with extra time in gym
Win dominating the combat by submission at 2:30 of second round

Round 1: Attack - grapple - Attack and shoot - Throw him - Secure the position - Tie him up -> Provoke - Grapple - Throw him - Submit him.

Round 2: Dodge -> Guard up - Block - Take him down - Pin him down - Submit him - Go to submission

You will receive some hits, it is inevitable, you cannot win without receiving some damage, but with this method it is quick and easy

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For a lazy Ian who didn't attend extra class and has Jiujitsu 5, Kickboxing 2 and Athletics 6, this is a sequence that will get him a win without any RNG involved:

Round 1:

Guard
Attack -> Test the waters
Provoke -> Grapple -> Throw him -> Secure the position -> Tie him up

end of round: Ian score 3, tired 0. Rival score 2, tired 4

Round 2:

Block
Attack -> Grapple -> Shoot directly -> Slam him -> Go for submission -> Get up (or spend a will point to end right there)
Dodge -> Block -> Protect your body
Attack -> Attack -> Reverse the position -> Rest -> Pin him down -> Go for submission

end of round: Ian score 10, tired 1, hurt 1. Rival score 7, tired 5, hurt 4

edit: alternative version to end round 2 quicker, if one isn't interested in making it more flashy

Block
Attack -> Grapple -> Shoot directy -> Wrestle him -> Rest -> Pin him down -> Go for submission

end rount: Ian score 7, tired 0, hurt 1. Rival score 5, tired 4, hurt 1

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible for Lena to keep her stalkfap if she works for Seymour? I read it somewhere that it is however I can't find now.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Is it possible for Lena to keep her stalkfap if she works for Seymour? I read it somewhere that it is however I can't find now.
No, it is not possible, one of the conditions to work with Seymour after his last offer/blackmail is to delete Stalkfap. If in chapter 11 Lena does not end the relationship, in chapter 12 she has deleted it

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
i just beat charles olivera in my first amature fight
i guess nexrt time we will fight the eva kiss version of islam makhachev and we need to strike and fend off the grapling no matter what :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BUKUBAKA

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
But most importantly brother, why don't you have any money?
Honestly good question. I feel like Ian is always swimming in cash, because he has far less to spend money on. Like Lena has Tattoos, Navel Piercing, Sex Toys, Clothes, very expensive clothes, a gift for Ivy, sending money to parents, and rent.

Ian has... Rent? Clothes in chapter 6, his summer outfit is free, and then the fighting tournament and pool he can win money on. So fireworks in Chapter 12 prologue is like his first frivolous spending; I guess wine for Allison, or drinks for Cindy, but those are only on two specific routes, not just generally.

Last edited:

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Honestly good question. I feel like Ian is always swimming in cash, because he has far less to spend money on. Like Lena has Tattoos, Navel Piercing, Clothes, very expensive clothes, a gift for Ivy, sending money to parents, and rent.

Ian has... Rent? Clothes in chapter 6, his summer outfit is free, and then the fighting tournament and pool he can win money on. So fireworks in Chapter 12 prologue is like his first frivolous spending; I guess wine for Allison, or drinks for Cindy, but those are only on two specific routes, not just generally.
You don't have to buy everything on Lena's path

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You don't have to buy everything on Lena's path
I know you don't, but my point is the Lena has far more opportunity to spend money and possibly create a situation that she goes in the red. All of her opportunities come pretty naturally as well and the player doesn't have to go out of their way to spend money. Lena also always loses the restaurant job, although she can hold onto it a bit longer by fucking Robert, and stalkfap doesn't start paying her until later chapters.

Ian meanwhile, the player has to go out of their way for him to lose his job; only spends extra money on a loving Allison route, for the vacation and the wine, up until the very end of chapter 11. Ian can even ask for more of a stipend from his dad, even if he doesn't need it. It's almost impossible for Ian to go in the red.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I know you don't, but my point is the Lena has far more opportunity to spend money and possibly create a situation that she goes in the red. All of her opportunities come pretty naturally as well and the player doesn't have to go out of their way to spend money. Lena also always loses the restaurant job, although she can hold onto it a bit longer by fucking Robert, and stalkfap doesn't start paying her until later chapters.

Ian meanwhile, the player has to go out of their way for him to lose his job; only spends extra money on a loving Allison route, for the vacation and the wine, up until the very end of chapter 11. Ian can even ask for more of a stipend from his dad, even if he doesn't need it. It's almost impossible for Ian to go in the red.
Just wait till that Ian-Ivy date. Bro is gonna spend some of that serious cash on her, with Lena-Holly helping in the background naturally.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Honestly good question. I feel like Ian is always swimming in cash, because he has far less to spend money on. Like Lena has Tattoos, Navel Piercing, Sex Toys, Clothes, very expensive clothes, a gift for Ivy, sending money to parents, and rent.

You're right, I always saw an imbalance between them in what he could buy, but if Ian got a tattoo of a pink butterfly on his chest, wore earrings and a sexy bunny suit in the tournament, he could distract the rivals to win easier and will Jeremy look at it differently? :unsure: :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes