DZE

Jan 11, 2019
So, we still didnt reach the beach house arc, right?
Also, i'm looking forward for the next chapter so that the true MVP makes his return (Stan).

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think till at least ch10, Cindy will be with Wade but also cheat with Ian like Minerva. Depending on your relationship with Perry, I expect Ian to exchange places with Wade.
In any plausible scenario, I think it would shake up the entire friend group. That's why, for branching's sake (to avoid a lot of extra work), I don't see it being made public until closer to end-of-development. It's a lot easier to write in a confrontation here or there with a friend/ex-friend who knows rather than chapter-to-chapter alternate dialogues/meet-up-arrangements between the whole group. That's just my guess though. There are a few other ways to handle it without much work that might be more lazy/implausible narrative-wise.

Other alts for an earlier group-reveal: Maybe Wade takes a trip to Japan on a pro tour and won't be back for months - A few simple dialogue changes, each chapter, sparing any group-changing confrontations till the end. (Or hell, following some of the ridiculous coincidences in-game, maybe there's a tournament in Dubai).

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What is the new scene? I assumed its giving Alison a present, but that still skips to the evening, so that is still Wip.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
YOU MIGHT'VE TO PLAY CH11 FROM START:KEK::

CHANGES In CH12 Prologue Final:

1) Added Conversation after Gym threesome(IvyxLenaxHolly) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Removed IvyxLenaxHolly gym threesome If Lena is couple with Ian (Finally Less Lena's hypocrisy) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene

3)

4) Lena will be on beach house a day later on sunday:devilish:. We may get IanxEmma scene on beach house:coffee:.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
begin
YOU MIGHT'VE TO PLAY CH11 FROM START:CAKE::

CHANGES In CH12 Prologue Final:

1) Added Conversation after Gym threesome(IvyxLenaxHolly) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene

2) Removed IvyxLenaxHolly gym threesome If Lena is couple with Ian (Finally Less Lena's hypocrisy) + Kiss Removed during songwriting scene

3)

4) Lena will be on beach house a day later on sunday:devilish:. We may get IanxEmma scene on beach house:coffee:.
If Ian and Emma have sex on the beach just as sunset hits and we can throw Perry into the sea, when they orgasm together and we watch Perry drown, It would be nice if they took a selfie and showed it to Lena? :unsure:

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2020
I think they should have a pregnancy meter on some of the girls
Extra incentive to avoid Alison's route at all costs.
That is the main reason why I play on two save lines for different scenarios. I'm curious if that threesome gone wrong when she takes Jeremy bareback will have its consequences. Especially when after that adventure she insists Ian should always use condom.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm looks there's no change in the full version for Lena/Axel, and Ian in relationship with Lena still gets to be oblivious about it even if those two fucked in the club bathroom. Unlike all Lena's other cheating. Kinda makes me wonder why this is made an exception and where it's heading.

edit: nvm, looks like Lena/Axel gets rolled into regular lena_cheating at the start of Ch.12. So, Ian does get told, and there's gonna be fireworks on this path too, and i don't mean the ones Ian might've bought for the beach trip. :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes