Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You say that like it's a bad thing... :cool:
It's not bad, but Ian/Ivy could really freshen up the game and make a lot of fans happy.
Game gets a lot of criticism for focusing on cameos and fetishes rather than developing interesting storylines.
Leave your fantasies out of this! :p :ROFLMAO:
Okay, let them back to endless BBC/cucking talks :ROFLMAO:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Sevensome with Eli~
Honestly the only woman in the game I would see refusing any sort of FFM/F+ action is Cindy. There isn't another combination of the female cast that couldn't have some arguement made to a threesome. Alison has already had a threesome, so long as Ian is involved I could see her willing to try with another female, most likely Cherry.

Reactions: NewSeal

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
In my ideal game the first foursome would be Lena/Ian/Alison/Jeremy but it's not gonna happen, obviously. Over the years EK has become a master of frustration.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Thread's back, now we can get back to talking about what the first foursome will be.
Lena convinces Ian to have a threesome with Robert. Since they fought before over her a couple of times, and it's like a real power trip for her to get two dudes who beat the shit out of each other over her to tag team her. So they have a threesome...

That really got her motor running...

Then she remembers that Axel has beaten up Robert, and also almost got in a fight with Ian over her...

So, next "Threesome" she wants it to be a "Foursome" So, she invites Axel over and gets triple stuffed like a clown car at the circus...

Meanwhile Stan is standing in the hallway furiously masturbating, and Louise catches him spying on Lena getting railed by 3 dudes.

The cat is not pleased.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Holly + Lena + Ivy + ??? is the obvious potential foursome. You could pretty much make a lot of people fit in as the fourth person there. Ian, Jeremy, Mike, even Louise.

Because it's so obvious for a foursome, I don't think it will be the first foursome.

There was an earlier scene with Ivy, Louise, Jeremy, and Lena.

I could see the four of them going some place and doing something again. The only problem is the friction between Ivy & Louise, but we already have the Jeremy + Louise + Lena threesome.

I think after Louise shares Jeremy with Lena that pushes her one step closer to the foursome with Ivy too, especially because Lena can encourage Ivy to sleep with Jeremy.

How Eva may find a solution for this is the same way that she found a solution from GGGB when it came to getting Iris to fuck her dad...

Basically, give Louise some MDMA and blindfold her, and she will be down for that foursome.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes