dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there will be foursome. The closest thing is the after party with Jeremy/Lena/Ivy/Louise

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Btw, can Alison have threesomes with both Jeremy-Billy and Jeremy-Ian in the same playthrough? Might not be impossible to imagine a foursome including them all.
In my ideal game the first foursome would be Lena/Ian/Alison/Jeremy but it's not gonna happen, obviously. Over the years EK has become a master of frustration.
I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible but it'd depend a bit on how Alison develops on the bimbo route, if she can be talked into trying things involving another woman. Although, like Blurpee69 said Cherry might be easier for her to agree to, assuming Cherry would be into it.
I could see the four of them going some place and doing something again. The only problem is the friction between Ivy & Louise, but we already have the Jeremy + Louise + Lena threesome.
Louise and Ivy is why the best guess for a foursome involving them would be a lesbian one, because then Louise could be Lena's submissive. Holly would probably slot into that foursome easier on the Ivy-dom route rather than anything with Ian, since he hasn't had any content with Ivy yet to begin with.
I don't think there will be foursome. The closest thing is the after party with Jeremy/Lena/Ivy/Louise
Boo, boring! :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Honestly the only woman in the game I would see refusing any sort of FFM/F+ action is Cindy. There isn't another combination of the female cast that couldn't have some arguement made to a threesome. Alison has already had a threesome, so long as Ian is involved I could see her willing to try with another female, most likely Cherry.
Minerva the milf i don't see her in a threesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and Mark17

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I’m surprised Eva doesn’t want to include any male gay/bi action, I see gay games uploaded all the time here so there’s definitely an audience.
There is an audience but you also don't want to lose your OG audience. And some people might see this as a huge turn-off and close the game.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
There is an audience but you also don't want to lose your OG audience. And some people might see this as a huge turn-off and close the game.
Allegedly Eva was asked this and they answered to not be interested/comfortable writing scenes with male characters. Regardless if it would be better for the game or not, if the author doesn't want it, forcing it would be highly questionable.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Probably two cocks too many for Axel, would be my guess.
On the other hand, you know, Axel might be directing the two men (probably as video rather than photo shoot) in using Cindy in increasingly imaginative ways (Marcel would be better than Ian here) until Axel was ready to personally deliver the coup de grace.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes