lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
yea, cuckquean + mini-harem: Ian/Lena/Louise/Holly and in this update Lena mention Eli and potential 3some. Hope this open relationship route get more love from dev
Absolutely. This is what I have been waiting for, and this is why I am so frustrated by EK's development choices and have decided not to become a patreon. Her loss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
yea, cuckquean + mini-harem: Ian/Lena/Louise/Holly and in this update Lena mention Eli and potential 3some. Hope this open relationship route get more love from dev
although i don't want to enter into a threeway or a fourway relationship with other girls, i just want ian and lena to keep having sex with other girls in the game, but in the end they end up with each other only and keep living life like this. But i won't mind if relationship with other girls is the only way to achieve threesomes, guess we wont have a choice in that

Reactions: MixQQ

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is it already official that Cindy has already slept with Axel in a certain playthrough or, similar to Mike/Gillian, just a fan theory?
If you have a save where you ignored both Cindy and Wade is pretty obvious shes going to fuck Axel.
The question is that if EK is going to make Cindy cuck Ian or not depending of your choices...

farryfort

Apr 1, 2019
Is there a way to have Lena and Holly without breaking up Ian and Lena. I understand that it is possible to get some scenes with Ivy/Holly/Lena without that requirement. But Lena avoids doing anything with Holly if she is not broke up with Ian.

Same, is there a way for Lena/Ian to not break up if Ian gets in a relationship with Holly. I understand that if you tell Lena its a one time thing- there may be a possibility for Lena/Ian to not break up.

Lastly, if someone can confirm- which all girls have they been able to get with. I want the max no of girls path for Ian.

Thanks ;)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it already official that Cindy has already slept with Axel in a certain playthrough or, similar to Mike/Gillian, just a fan theory?
Not official.
I doubt it, because Cindy is very cautious and Axel fairly patient. There are no hints or changed dialogue indicating that Axel could have fucked her. Earliest would be the yacht, but even that could be missleading and merely more drama for Wade and Ian to accuse her.

Reactions: ffive

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Not official.
I doubt it, because Cindy is very cautious and Axel fairly patient. There are no hints or changed dialogue indicating that Axel could have fucked her. Earliest would be the yacht, but even that could be missleading and merely more drama for Wade and Ian to accuse her.
Although I think Axel and Cindy are the perfect match.

Reactions: Balsamic

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Lastly, if someone can confirm- which all girls have they been able to get with. I want the max no of girls path for Ian.
For most girls, you do the following:

Seduce Cherry, fuck Alison, date and fuck Lena, kiss and fuk Emma, fuck Minerva, go after and fuck Cindy, fuck Jessica (Lena needs to fuck Robert/Mike to have Jess be bad).
Flirt with Ivy and Louise to get scenes later on (probably).
Make Holly a slut. She may be couragous to try to get Ian later on (probably).

Keep in mind that you can't maintain relationships if you fuck as many as possible.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Although I think Axel and Cindy are the perfect match.
Its not even that bad if Wade and Cindy break up in time and on good terms. Though Axel got further vilified in the rework and probably wouldn't return her feelings romantically.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
BTW, did you guys notice Cindy's expression when they were talking about Ian sleeping with Alison/Cherry and dating Lena at the bar? The expression stays for a single line then changes to neutral. Is it a bug or deliberately put by EK? I think it's the latter.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
The timer stopped working with a quick selection. It was working yesterday. Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour is probably going to be Ian's greatest adversary for Lena's affections. Forget Axel, Mike, Jeremy or Jack, they're just temporary distractions compared to Seymour. He is the one, that Ian will ultimately have to destroy, to hold on to Lena. Because you can bet he will try to destroy Ian, if he doesn't give way. So sorry, I don't think that friendship is going to last very long.

Why do think Seymour is being so nice to Ian and Lena? He's making them both dependant on him, so he can control them. Lena's entire modelling career, is now dependant on Seymour. Most people won't work with her, if he doesn't want it. He's got her off Stalkfap, which might have been a very lucrative alternative source of income. She's blacklisted from working as a waitress. He even tried to take over Molly and Ed's cafe. On top of that he's paying for her Mother's expensive medical treatment.
I think it will really heat up as Seymour has Lena exhibit herself in increasingly depraved ways. With Ian also as his protege, Seymour may bring Ian in as a second puppet and turn the Lena/Ian relationship into a putrid affair as Ian is instructed to manipulate Lena for a leering audience....further heating when Agnes takes over as controller....and of course the climax when Lena is taken alone overseas to Dubai where the Emirs will take over.

duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
My Ian started to get sick of Alison for some reason. Is it Cindy's route that influenced this? I still think Alison is the best partner for him, and Cindy is just for fucking, lol.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes