varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I've been doing some thinking and I think Eva might be doing a bit of trolling. We might not get texts from any new girls but Ivy and Louise reaching out to Ian on the Holly path :(

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dicking down an entitled bitch? No sir, I can't see the appeal in that :HideThePain:
Tbf Ian x Cindy writing is not that good. I want the Axel x Lena dynamic but we get a bitchy Ian instead.
Which is strange because Ian can act dominant in other routes and Cindy acts submissive with Axel.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3719204
Okay...at this point I'm confused as to what Lena's relationship to Louise is :unsure:
It's most likely an oversight on EK's part -- Louise has these mood swings in the early part of the game where it's easy to tank the relationship, but getting on good terms with her and/or interactions with her in the late part doesn't have any impact on the meter. It's similar to Ed in this regard, who can be singing Lena's praises due to her help, while their relationship meter is at neutral or even lower.

Reactions: axy2 and varpep

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
It's most likely an oversight on EK's part -- Louise has these mood swings in the early part of the game where it's easy to tank the relationship, but getting on good terms with her and/or interactions with her in the late part doesn't have any impact on the meter. It's similar to Ed in this regard, who can be singing Lena's praises due to her help, while their relationship meter is at neutral or even lower.
It's not really an oversight, more of a "Eva completely neglects the agenda in favour of continuing story".
I know Mares has been trying to find fans to write for the agenda, but it's a difficult search.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not really an oversight, more of a "Eva completely neglects the agenda in favour of continuing story".
I know Mares has been trying to find fans to write for the agenda, but it's a difficult search.
That makes sense, it did seem like the relationship meters and the agenda were something of an early game thing, but kinda got dropped in favor of using decisions and state variables to determine how the characters feel about one another. Which, to be fair, is probably more accurate.

(although having agenda take note of these decisions and keep track of them would be really nice. But i get how the workload involved would stand in the way)

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Can't understand Cindy's appeal at all, she's so fucking rude and pissed all the time. I'm liking her less and less with each update :unsure:
I didn't play her route yet, even tho it's a game it's still hard for me to sleep with and date her when her BF is our best friend so Idk if I'll actually ever come around to play it hahaha.

Reactions: GokutheG
Jul 13, 2022
In the early game we have chance to dance with Cindy in the bar, and there is this groping her ass option. But no matter what stats I increase, It always fails.

Is there any chance for that option to work ? If it's not meant to work, why its even there ? I even used cheats to increase every stats lust charisma int etc no success.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes