lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
All of a sudden I am no longer sure Mike is Gillian's girlfriend: in a discussion with Lena, he tells her she has a full time stable job unlike him. Conversely, Gillian tells Ian she moved back because her boyfriend, not her, found a job there. It might just be an inconsistency but I am not 100% certain any more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlandChili

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i never did a path where Lena dates Mike, so not sure but it seems late in the game, there is a girl there that we meet briefly who seems distracted. i was thinking, maybe she is Mike's gf and is watching him to see if he is cheating on her. i recall Ivy saying she fucked Mike at some point so that could be who the possible gf is there to watch Mike and Ivy's interactions. just a theory. probably wrong. but since i don't have Lena dating Mike in my playthroughs, it really doesn't matter who his gf is.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
All of a sudden I am no longer sure Mike is Gillian's girlfriend: in a discussion with Lena, he tells her she has a full time stable job unlike him. Conversely, Gillian tells Ian she moved back because her boyfriend, not her, found a job there. It might just be an inconsistency but I am not 100% certain any more.
Earlier Gillian being Mike's girlfriend was distant possibilty but now with sudden inclusion of Mike in MMA tournament, I'm pretty sure of it.
It's possibly a chance for Ian to lay down some hate on Mike for banging/stealing two(If Lena) of his girlfriends.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah the late inclusion of Mike in the torney is weird,it has to be because of Gillian.
Is funny how Gillian not being Mike girlfriend would a bigger twist by now :LOL:

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
If Gillian is Mike's gf then that would continue to make Jeremy a shitty friend because he clearly would know. Shame too since he went up a few points by telling Ian about Lena if she's been slutting around behind his back.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yeah the late inclusion of Mike in the torney is weird,it has to be because of Gillian.
Is funny how Gillian not being Mike girlfriend would a bigger twist by now :LOL:
Exactly. Even if this is what EK had initially planned, if I were her I would change it since everyone is expecting it.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive: initial move because boyfriend found a new job doesn't mean the girlfriend couldn't find a full-time job of her own during the year that followed.

If Gillian is Mike's gf then that would continue to make Jeremy a shitty friend because he clearly would know. Shame too since he went up a few points by telling Ian about Lena if she's been slutting around behind his back.
It would, but there's very little explanation why Jeremy would act extremely shifty and cagey whenever the subject of Mike's girlfriend pops up. I mean, if that gf is a complete stranger to Ian, there's no reason for Jeremy to always go "uh i don't know man, look, why won't we talk about something else".

Reactions: bonerland
Oct 10, 2022
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive: initial move because boyfriend found a new job doesn't mean the girlfriend couldn't find a full-time job of her own during the year that followed.
I don't quite remember tbh but was not conversation about that? Boyfriend found a job, she followed a month later after find a job herself. Maybe I misremember things. :unsure:

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes