ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the early game we have chance to dance with Cindy in the bar, and there is this groping her ass option. But no matter what stats I increase, It always fails.

Is there any chance for that option to work ? If it's not meant to work, why its even there ? I even used cheats to increase every stats lust charisma int etc no success.
It is a trap for horny idiots who don't understand the concept of easing into things. :whistle::coffee:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so I am guessing you wrote the code ))

If it's there it should lead somewhere, at least it is the expectation.
Well i haven't written it, but i've looked into it. That path does lead "somewhere" -- it is basically a mistake Ian can make, which hurts/prevents his chance to get together with Cindy down the road. It is actually not uncommon for games to present the player with choice where they need to make appropriate decision in order to successfully proceed, and which close the route if they fail.

1717972124614.png

Jul 13, 2022
Well i haven't written it, but i've looked into it. That path does lead "somewhere" -- it is basically a mistake Ian can make, which hurts/prevents his chance to get together with Cindy down the road. It is actually not uncommon for games to present the player with choice where they need to make appropriate decision in order to successfully proceed, and which close the route if they fail.

View attachment 3721733
I know the outcome, she rejects. I am playing with lots of save slots.

But I thought maybe there is some pre-requirement , maybe something I missed before or some stats needs to be super high like charisma etc. and after that that option will lead to success in that scene.

It's also common in VN / multiple path games that some "checks" will only be successful if certain conditions are met. It's not common to have "no matter what you do it fails checks"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well that would be a perfect excuse to beat up jeremy. :KEK:
My Ian would be heartbroken if that turned out to be true: he's been good friends with Jeremy, and he still has a thing for Gillian.

It could only get worse if he then tried to beat up Jeremy and got his ass handed to him :sneaky:

Reactions: Balsamic

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
My Ian would be heartbroken if that turned out to be true: he's been good friends with Jeremy, and he still has a thing for Gillian.

It could only get worse if he then tried to beat up Jeremy and got his ass handed to him :sneaky:
Jeremy has reach and power, but no defense on the ground. I hope you have a good level of jiujitsu when the time comes. :HideThePain:

Reactions: SerHawkes and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's also common in VN / multiple path games that some "checks" will only be successful if certain conditions are met. It's not common to have "no matter what you do it fails checks"
Think of it more like a LI in a game asking, "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" and she will only like MC if you answer "vanilla", with other options leading nowhere. These are common enough. Here it's just "be respectful"/"be crass"/"be aloof".

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
so I am guessing you wrote the code ))

If it's there it should lead somewhere, at least it is the expectation.
We should run a little experiment.

Step 1: Go find a person that you don't know very well, but know for a fact is in a relationship with someone else.
Step 2: Grab that persons ass, and I mean really play the fucking bongos on those cheeks.
Step 3: Report your findings to the classroom.

My hypothesis: you'll wish the person you did that too had as mild a reaction as Cindy.

So no, the expectation isn't that everything you do should lead to sex, because actions have consequences. And unsurprisingly, or perhaps surprising for some, molesting casual acquaintances tends to be a turn off for like 99.98% of the population. It's perfectly OK, encouraged even, for their to be negative reactions to Ian or Lena's less socially acceptable behaviors.

Spoiler Alert for if you decide to pursue Cindy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
We should run a little experiment.

Step 1: Go find a person that you don't know very well, but know for a fact is in a relationship with someone else.
Step 2: Grab that persons ass, and I mean really play the fucking bongos on those cheeks.
Step 3: Report your findings to the classroom.

My hypothesis: you'll wish the person you did that too had as mild a reaction as Cindy.

So no, the expectation isn't that everything you do should lead to sex, because actions have consequences. And unsurprisingly, or perhaps surprising for some, molesting casual acquaintances tends to be a turn off for like 99.98% of the population. It's perfectly OK, encouraged even, for their to be negative reactions to Ian or Lena's less socially acceptable behaviors.

Spoiler Alert for if you decide to pursue Cindy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 0.02% of girls who get turned on do exist though. At the Xmas party of the Uni of East Anglia my cousin grabbed the arse of an unknown girl in the queue. She turns around, kisses him, takes him outside against a wall, turns around, lifts her skirt and asks him to fuck her. She didn't even ask his name. True story, and my cousin is definitely not as hot as Axel.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The 0.02% of girls who get turned on do exist though. At the Xmas party of the Uni of East Anglia my cousin grabbed the arse of an unknown girl in the queue. She turns around, kisses him, takes him outside against a wall, turns around, lifts her skirt and asks him to fuck her. She didn't even ask his name. True story, and my cousin is definitely not as hot as Axel.
Is your cousin having a buffet of STDs after that encounter? :KEK:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Question. Is it possible for Louise to have a threesome with Ian and Lena if she is still with Jeremy and Lena didn't have the threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question. Is it possible for Louise to have a threesome with Ian and Lena if she is still with Jeremy and Lena didn't have the threesome with Louise and Jeremy.
No, Louise either needs to be single (and sleeping with Lena) or Lena and Louise must have had threesome with Jeremy, so Lena can use it as argument to have another one. If none of these conditions is met the game will just skip to next day.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

Works keep progressing between art and writing. I've been focusing more on the latter, and I'm moving into the final scenes of the episode. They will tie up some important branches that will finally define the relationships between several characters, and I'm hoping I can move the plot forward to a new status quo as different plotlines get resolved.
This time I don't have any insights to share, but I want to ask for your collaboration. In one of my previous posts you mentioned you'd like to see the gang play some sort of social game, and "Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
I'd like to ask for your ideas, to find inspiration or outright use them during this scene. So, if you have any, please write them down on the comments!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
"Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.
I'd like to ask for your ideas, to find inspiration or outright use them during this scene. So, if you have any, please write them down on the comments!
Migh as well just steal it from other VNs like Nothing is Forever.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Works keep progressing between art and writing. I've been focusing more on the latter, and I'm moving into the final scenes of the episode. They will tie up some important branches that will finally define the relationships between several characters, and I'm hoping I can move the plot forward to a new status quo as different plotlines get resolved.
This time I don't have any insights to share, but I want to ask for your collaboration. In one of my previous posts you mentioned you'd like to see the gang play some sort of social game, and "Never have I ever" sounds like just the thing that can work mechanicaly and be fun in this chapter's context. I'm thinking on the best way to tackle it, and what kind of questions could the player and the cast ask, especially depending on the various permutations they can have based on their development.

The truth or dare at Ivy's was hot i was hoping for round 2 with Ian's group, Fingers crossed Eva can make this one even naughtier and more daring

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes