Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Voted of Ivy.

And ofc Cinders is gonna be the "favorite" again... High suspect voter fraud there.
The biggest surprise is how high Gillian is ranked considering how little story time she's had. Higher than Louise and Jessica makes sense (although I don't personally hate Louise, a lot of people do) Higher than Cherry and neck and neck with Minerva is the real shock. I didn't realize how little people seem to care about Cherry.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The biggest surprise is how high Gillian is ranked considering how little story time she's had. Higher than Louise and Jessica makes sense (although I don't personally hate Louise, a lot of people do) Higher than Cherry and neck and neck with Minerva is the real shock. I didn't realize how little people seem to care about Cherry.
To b brutally honest here... as I normally am... there isn't really alot there for Cherry in terms of appeal, other than taking her from Cuntxel. She's average in looks and overall appeal, doesn't add to the story other than a possible wedge between Lena. Theres not alot there for her, so it's not surprising.

With Gillian though, I would kinda agree it is a little bit of a surprise, though I think her draw is her being Ian ex and the possible prospect of maybe hooking back up again, or even finding out who she is with. It's a mystery in that regard and some like that. Don't think she will bring much drama to her, which will be a good thing, but semi curious to see how it will go there.

Then again, so help me if she gets something with Ian before Ivy-Ian I will go bloody murder...

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Gillian is just so pretty.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello guys.
Is the actual chapter11 Final bug free or do we have to still wait a bit ?

Thanks.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
thread updated yesterday, I'm guessing that was not the actual game:
can the gallery be edited somehow by someone or must an alltogether new CG mod be made for the missing scenes?

pretty please? something?

Reactions: Konstantin

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
thread updated yesterday, I'm guessing that was not the actual game:
can the gallery be edited somehow by someone or must an alltogether new CG mod be made for the missing scenes?

pretty please? something?
I think they just added the Mac version of the game.

Reactions: swiver

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Start a cheat mode game, get past the 10 second prologue, save game, exit game, go to gallery, watch whatever. The gallery is a fan made thing that Eva includes with each update but is not done by Eva in an official capacity. I believe right now two scenes have not been implemented in the gallery.
Since it's in the base game, this is an official feature. Otherwise EK should have kept it as an additional mod.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Both Minerva and Cherry can effectively disappear from the story after few early chapters. Cherry has couple casual sex scenes and that's pretty much that. For Minerva i suspect quite a few players don't bother with her at all.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm only on chapter seven so far, so not reading the thread yet. But I've really enjoyed the story so far. The choices you have to make, sometimes impossible ones like going with Holly for her signing or to Wade's birthday get-together. I so wanted to go with her, but I'd promised Cindy... And then it was such a dull affair too.
And Lena's money troubles, so tough to pick the path I feel is right for her and I'm not happy with my choices. So nervous they may come back and bite her later.
Originally I used the WT to help me out, but lately I've been ignoring it. I just want to see what happens with the choices I feel is right for them, without trying to max points or pick the 'right' choice.
I've no idea what can happen, I know what I want (Ian and Lena getting a place together with Holly for a happy throuple), but as it is Lena and Ian as really cute together, but I feel bad for Holly. She does have new friends though.

Eva Kiss and team, thank you for a very good game and wonderful story.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Since it's in the base game, this is an official feature. Otherwise EK should have kept it as an additional mod.
It's included for convenience. Would you really be happier if it was a separate mod just to stop few people from bitching about it? (not that it would. And then you'd have people who don't read the OP bitch about lack of gallery, in addition to the ones complaining how it's not up to date)

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Hello guys.
Is the actual chapter11 Final bug free or do we have to still wait a bit ?

Thanks.
I believe you can now play normally, maybe you will find some writing errors but that's all.
Keep in mind that the chapter is not "complete" yet as we still have the Epilogue with Lena's Friday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
To b brutally honest here... as I normally am... there isn't really alot there for Cherry in terms of appeal, other than taking her from Cuntxel. She's average in looks and overall appeal, doesn't add to the story other than a possible wedge between Lena. Theres not alot there for her, so it's not surprising.

With Gillian though, I would kinda agree it is a little bit of a surprise, though I think her draw is her being Ian ex and the possible prospect of maybe hooking back up again, or even finding out who she is with. It's a mystery in that regard and some like that. Don't think she will bring much drama to her, which will be a good thing, but semi curious to see how it will go there.

Then again, so help me if she gets something with Ian before Ivy-Ian I will go bloody murder...
I truly agree with you. As much as I don't want Ian nothing to do with Gillian(Chameleon), her story and intrigue is far more interesting/investing than Cherry. I won't be surprised if Gillian(Chameleon) is going to rank-up in top 4-5 with Cindy, Ivy, Holly, Emma/Alison.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerHawkes

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Both Minerva and Cherry can effectively disappear from the story after few early chapters. Cherry has couple casual sex scenes and that's pretty much that. For Minerva i suspect quite a few players don't bother with her at all.
For my first couple playthroughs I ignored Minerva - her personality is (intentionally) so annoying. Later, just to get the sex scenes, I pursued her, and once I realized there was a "soft" route with her, got interested in that. Turns out not taking her bullshit but also being nice to her and interested in her life results in... a more complex and sympathetic character underneath I wasn't expecting. Don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't rate her highly on the poll. But on my playthrough where Ian is into casual hookups rather than a relationship with anybody, I plan to continue seeing where things with Minerva go.

As for Cherry, other than the already-mentioned potential drama with Lena over Axel, there's just not much interesting about her. Her maybe-relationship with Perry feels forced, especially when there's all the established crush history for Perry with Emma. The early sex scenes with Ian are pretty average, though the newest ones do have some heat to them. Eva is clearly trying to build more of a personality for Cherry in chapter 11 with those scenes - and the art show, getting to see her apartment, the conversations Ian can have with her, etc. but all that might have come 5 or 6 chapters too late for most players to stick around. Especially if players get into shenanigans with Alison, because then it's like "wait, Cherry who?"

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think both Minerva and Cherry got pretty significant story beats in the last few chapters though. Minerva's relationship with Ian has developed into one of the more interesting ones. Cherry had her art debut at the exhibition and Ian could purchase one of her paintings, her story has mostly existed in the background when compared to Allison or Cindy, but it does appear to mirror Lena's in several ways; especially with regard to Axel, and that could have some interesting narrative developments.

Reactions: ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

you seriously life in a dreamworld did you even play on gillians route? and actually READ the text that eva is writting???its pretty clear in which direction gillian is going :rolleyes::rolleyes:

holly copium mollly

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think both Minerva and Cherry got pretty significant story beats in the last few chapters though. Minerva's relationship with Ian has developed into one of the more interesting ones. Cherry had her art debut at the exhibition and Ian could purchase one of her paintings, her story has mostly existed in the background when compared to Allison or Cindy, but it does appear to mirror Lena's in several ways; especially with regard to Axel, and that could have some interesting narrative developments.
Well, it really depends on whether Ian has interacted with Minerva at all -- if he did not in the beginning then she's effectively non-entity. So it's not surprising she'd rate relatively low.

The art purchase doesn't really seem like actual option, just empty bit of flavor text (the game doesn't record this as some custom decision). And Cherry's presence in the story seems to be effectively over at this point for a player who doesn't pursue her specifically, since she withdraws not to annoy Lena. But i guess we'll see how long that lasts.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes