Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I am hopeful that Eva is holding out. Because Lena sleep with 2 people where there should be major consequences. yet.....

Lena sleeps with Mike: Nothing yet but the potential is here for major consequences. If mike is dating Gillian and both Ian and Gillian find out they have been betrayed in the same way then I could see Ian/Gillian reunite as a result.

Lena sleeps with Jeremy: Again nothing yet but the potential is there to ruin Ian/Jeremy and Lena/Louise friendships as well as torpedo both the relationships.

So while ATM with the story unfinished it does seem like Ian gets punished more for his hypocrisy. But i think the story is setting up for Lena's choices to blow up in her face even bigger. The only storyline similar potential is Ian/Cindy for obvious reasons.
Chap. 1-11 "Fuck around" . . . Chap. 12+ "Find out"

Any love for a Ian/Louise pairing? I think Chad Ian stealing Louise from Jeremy would be a hilarious outcome. Adding that as an option would make the dynamic between Ian and Jeremy seem more fair too if Ian can steal Jeremys girls if Ian is on the chad route.
I think it's far more likely that Jeremy just decides to have a threesome with Louise & Ian (Chad or not). Don't really see Jeremy being emotionally invested enough in anyone to care if they are "stolen" --- he probably wouldn't even see it that way at all.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How many chapters will this have and when is it supposed to be done?
The game will supposedly be 20 chapters, we're averaging about 1 chapter every 8-9 months, with a smaller update in between. So probably in about 7 years.*

*All numbers may be subject to change.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
some scenes are locked, is there an option to unlock all scenes? sigh help
Start a cheat mode game, get past the 10 second prologue, save game, exit game, go to gallery, watch whatever. The gallery is a fan made thing that Eva includes with each update but is not done by Eva in an official capacity. I believe right now two scenes have not been implemented in the gallery.

Reactions: Temper Six
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes