Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Dont joke. Im honestly stunned i havent seen a post begging for Lena/Ed/Molly? (im hoping thats his wifes name my memory is terrible) threesome scene.
As a grizzled vet of this thread (I remember page #1 going up! I should do something productive with my life), this threesome has come up a few times, usually as a joke. Lena/Ed has come up a lot more. The only reason you don't hear about it now is that EvaKiss said she dropped her initial plans for an Ed route to save time.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Lena won't be affected much when her cheating will be known. She won't lose Ivy's friendship no matter what. If she fucked around, that means she didn't care much about Ian so losing him whatever. Other men will still want to fuck her.

Holly might be the main interest not to lose, but if she's been corrupted she might not give a fuck either.

But Ian can lose all his friends.
Lena has made a number of new friends, pretty much all of them being Ian's friends. If her cheating on him comes to light she'll lose most if not all of them, too.

As for Ian losing his friends, who knows how many girls will still want his dick, more than they care about Wade they barely interact with. Even some of the guys may choose to stick with him -- Jeremy e.g. isn't all that bothered by Ian fucking Cindy, beyond the drama that it might cause.
I agree but...
ffive did Ian's friend's ended their friendship with Gillian(Chameleon) when she cheated on Ian?
If not than they might not end their friendship with Lena.
I get this impression that when Gillian(Chameleon) cheated on Ian, none of Ian's friend ended their friendship with Gillian! Ian's friend may not end their friendship with Lena/Ian too while Cindy's case will be exception. I might be wrong!

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I agree but...
ffive did Ian's friend's ended their friendship with Gillian(Chameleon) when she cheated on Ian?
If not than they might not end their friendship with Lena.
I get this impression that when Gillian(Chameleon) cheated on Ian, none of Ian's friend ended their friendship with Gillian! Ian's friend may not end their friendship with Lena too. I might be wrong!
We don't know what happened with their relationship with Gillian, everyone has been vague about Gillian until her reappearance. We know that Gillian left the city for awhile, and most of Ian's friends have been very sympathetic to his state of mind whenever Gillian gets brought up. So it seems safe to assume that, even if they didn't outright end their friendship with Gillian, that contact was lost between them regardless.

Jeremy was the only one to know ahead of Ian that she was back, and he kept quite about it out of concern for how Ian would react; considering how he ended up reacting, it seems Jeremy made the right call.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If Lena was the only protagonist this thread would be mostly about old Ed not having sex scenes or something.:ROFLMAO:
That gets brought up plenty as is. Especially from newer people, but even some more veteran players will bring it up on occasion to lament the dropped storyline.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone help me and tell me how to fuck Minerva ? Because I don't understand how can I do it and what are the choices to make.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Can someone help me and tell me how to fuck Minerva ? Because I don't understand how can I do it and what are the choices to make.
Just disagree with her and be mean to her. Whenever you have the opportunity. She seems to like it...

Reactions: Moussedo

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Jeremy/Lena kinda fire or what. Sucks for the bromance but pass over Louise to Ian (+ Alison, Cindy, Minerva & Ivy) and it's all forgotten. Also sucks for anal girl but she<Alison and at least i'm not ruining her life by getting her with Perry :LUL:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Basically you need to get on her bad side by either switching books with Holly or doing an honest review. This leads to her cutting your hours. The important part is to show up to work to talk to Seymour. You'll need either willpower or 4 charisma I believe. You'll then need either 5 smarts or 6 charisma to later stand up to her when she tries to fire you for meeting him.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Was there a jeremy lena scene in the final version
She salivates to his dick pics in her old room at her parents' house if you've played the shitty friend (Don't tell Louise Jeremy's a POS) route & flirted with him in Chapter 8 texts after the drinking game. But I only played a Lena who was at least decent enough not to fuck her roommate's 'boyfriend' + was in a relationship with Ian, so that's as far as it went. I think if your Lena wasn't in a relationship with Ian, whether she fucked Jeremy or not, the scene might go further into more back-and-forth texts between Lena and Jeremy before her mom busts in and blue balls (or blue ovaries?) her. Provided you're on the aforementioned shitty friend route & had at least text-flirted in Chapter 8.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think if your Lena wasn't in a relationship with Ian, whether she fucked Jeremy or not, the scene might go further into more back-and-forth texts between Lena and Jeremy before her mom busts in and blue balls (or blue ovaries?) her. Provided you're on the aforementioned shitty friend route & had at least text-flirted in Chapter 8.
There's extension to that scene if Lena and Jeremy have fucked, or Lena and Louise had threesome with Jeremy. The scene ends before Lena's mom shows up, but it allows Lena to masturbate while thirsting for Jeremy's cock afterwards.

Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes