rj677

May 30, 2020
Propably not between Ian and Louise, because Eva said in the Q&A that she had to cut some routes for here, because it would have been too much.
Did she say that in the Q&A??? Great :(:cautious:.... Having her have the "hots" for Ian for 2 chapters just for that stupid 3some with Ian and Lena (stupid in some routes mind you) :cautious:. I hope theres at least a chance for a IanxLouise path *Fingers crossed*

Make it a threesome with Ian, Lena, and Ivy, and it'll be infinitely better.
Make it just Ian and Ivy and it'll be PERFECT. No way my man Ian is gonna have to share that Pole Dancing Goddess with Lena :devilish:. Lena already had a scene with Ivy and she didnt invite Ian, so IanxIvy all the way :devilish::sneaky:. Maybe WAY down the line Lena can join :devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not on Chad Ian path my friend, not on Chad Ian path. Ian already showed Ivy what he expects from her when he choked her during wrestling.:coffee:
Ahh, but this doesn't really mean anything outside of the mat. He can "expect" whatever he wants, but Ivy strikes me as someone who'd just render him a next Bobbit if he tried to dictate things in bed. And especially if he tried to keep Ivy away from Lena, who is pretty clearly Ivy's real person of interest.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy is an exclusive LI to Lena :Kappa:
For now! Let us live our dream!
Also their are too many variables of IanxIvy especially after the choice of v11_ivy_openup=True and
v11_ivy_flirt=True so, all hope is not lost!:cool: Check below attached spoiler!

Ahh, but this doesn't really mean anything outside of the mat. He can "expect" whatever he wants, but Ivy strikes me as someone who'd just render him a next Bobbit if he tried to dictate things in bed. And especially if he tried to keep Ivy away from Lena, who is pretty clearly Ivy's real person of interest.
I absolutely agree that Ivy is most interested in Lena But that's a plus for Ian as it will be easy for him to mingle with Ivy as Ivy is already involved with Lena and with Lena also opening her cards to have threesomes other than Louise, that's a win for Ian already. Also, after their talk in this scene I think coin may toss in Ian's side IF HE IS LUCKY by lucky I mean If EK let it happen otherwise Ivy will remain lesbian/virgin and will have an ending with Lena of some sort.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
So I played this game on the update and realized that overall, this game is lighter on actual story plot when compared to GGGB.

It's very much like a sex fueled soap opera, since all your options matter much less than your sex life does.

In GGGB you could end up with a good job or end up in prison, the choice was yours... but in this game all that seems to matter is how much drama do you want based on how many people you are having sex with.

Both men and women virtually throw themselves at you so it is not a good dating sim like say... Leaving DNA or even Intertwined, which has at least a few girls you actually have to date and won't gave sex right away.

I guess that's all there is to it, and when sex is a cheap commodity as it is in sex VN games, if there is not an interesting story nor some other interesting themes at work (a good mystery or scifi for me), I tend to kind of lose interest.

Unending Void, for all it's flaws, STILL has more of a story going on than ORS, and Leaving DNA has left them in both in the dust from it's inception because of how character and story focused it is.

I won't even mention COBD... the story left the building in that game several updates ago and it became a sheer sex fest.
The bad thing about this is that it didn't start this way.

Up till around episode 7 or 8, there were a lot more meaningful character interactions. Since then it has gone down the "appease the fetishist route" which is fine, but I feel like I was duped into getting into the game with the promise of a good melodrama with great character relationships. It's got to the point where the story is unsatisfying. I love the art and find it endlessly fappable, but that's not what brought me on board.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Bruh.... GGGB right now is TRILLIONS times more better game. ORS is vanilla soap opera. GGGB still the best game ever. Magnum opus of Eva Kiss
Art is worse, characterisations are worse (they, like ORS lean on archetypes heavily, but they are much thinner in GGGB, each character serves a single purpose, they are very basic as a result), plot is equally loosey goosey.

The sexual scenarios are better, but you cannot make a value judgement on something that is mostly subjective, because by the few objective metrics you can point out between them, ORS is superior.

Do I think I will be as fond of ORS in the end? No. But I also don't think I can make the statement that GGGB is a much better AVN. I enjoyed it more (so far, ORS isn't finished but I am not confident it will stick the landing at all given the last few episodes), but when I think of metrics like art and robustness of character, it is a lesser game.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Art is worse
but when I think of metrics like art...it is a lesser game.
Well, I never understood people who use "art" as a metric to evaluate any games, but when its used to evaluate 2 games made by the same dev its when I just get confused :confused::confused:.

The more time passes, the more the devs learn and more upgrades in software and hardware come out... So, ORSs art being better than GGGBs to me was a given and it is obvious. Look at other devs and you will definitely see a difference for the better in the art/renders/animations department in subsequent games .

An example in AAA games: GTA 5 has better "art" than GTA 4 but thats solely because of the time difference of their release. But story wise, almost everyone agrees that GTA 4 is WAY better. I dont have an opinion of GGGBs story because I simply havent played that game enough to bring anything to the table in terms of story :HideThePain:

Last edited:

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Well, I never understood people who use "art" as a metric to evaluate any games, but when its used to evaluate 2 games made by the same dev its when I just get confused :confused::confused:.

The more time passes, the more the devs learn and more upgrades in software and hardware come out... So, ORSs art being better than GGGBs to me was a given and it is obvious. Look at other devs and you will definitely see a difference for the better in the art/renders/animations department in subsequent games .

An example in AAA games: GTA 5 has better "art" than GTA 4 but thats solely because of the time difference of their release. But story wise, almost everyone agrees that GTA 4 is WAY better. I dont have an opinion of GGGB because I simply havent played that game enough to bring anything to the table in terms of story :HideThePain:
It is a given that she is better, you're right. You presenting it like you're arguing with me when you're taking the same stance. You've also completely mischaracterised what I said so you could do a "gotcha".

ORS has a professional colorist and Eva Kiss has better linework from her experience. It is an example of an objective factor in the presentation. The fact I have to clarify the minutiae because I used the term "art" as a catch all is really fucking annoying.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
ORS and GGGB are visual novels. So of course the art and the writing are going to be the most important aspects. The art is obviously better in ORS, I don't think many people would contest that. Writing wise it's more subjective. GGGB had more focus on fetish elements, corruption, and darker themes. Those were it's positives, it's negatives were mainly with its reliance on stereotypes and one dimensional characters. ORS isn't as heavy on the dark elements, but uses a lot of the same stereotypes as GGGB, but builds upon them with more characterization.

Tyrone is the BBC fetish stereotype? Jerome is too, but is also the friend of Ian, a guy with little backbone that leads to him messing with Louise and potentially pursuing the girl his friend has an eye on. Jack is the chad stereotype? So is Axel, but he is insecure, manipulative, the ex of one of the MCs, and a minor antagonist to the other MC. You get the point how ORS builds upon GGGBs stereotyped characters.

The last thing where the writing is different is the inclusion of Ian. He is not only a love interest for the female MC, but also an MC himself. EKs patrons don't seem to be fans of him as much as they are of Lena. Personally I prefer ORS, I like the characters more, the art more, and I don't notice any dip in quality for the writing during sex scenes. I also prefer Ian over Lena, so that might play a role into it and make me biased in a certain direction.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Here is the exciting continuation of our September 2023 Q&A with EvaKiss Summary Series. She hasn't responded to the remaining questions in the last few days, and the questions are getting a bit repetitive, so this may be the finale.

Previous summaries were here and here.
-------

22) She strongly implied that there won’t be incest in this game (ORS).

23) Eva is planning on writing future sexy scenes with Jessica but can’t say for future scenes with either Nat or Gillian, implying no immediate and concrete plans for them as it comes to sex scenes.

24) Bimbo Alison will show up more.

25) Eva envisions doing the long epilogue style endings for ORS like she did with GGGB.

26) Ivy is primarily intended as a major character in Lena’s story, but Eva plans to have Ivy be more involved with Ian’s narrative “down the line”.

27) When asked if she would start implementing wilder or more hardcore scenes in ORS, like in GGGB, Eva responded that she intends to build up the spiciness of the scenes in ORS but wants to keep the story semi-realistic.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes