1st

Nov 18, 2018
Is it just me or this update's content is very limited? All I had was Lena's shopping with Emma and then bartending at the club. Or did I miss something?

Reactions: axy2 and dav121

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it just me or this update's content is very limited? All I had was Lena's shopping with Emma and then bartending at the club. Or did I miss something?
A handful of potential sex scenes with various people in the club, perhaps. But yes, this wasn't going to be large update, that's why it's merely "epilogue" for a recently released chapter of the game.

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on happily ever after with her
Oh, you can be wrong about that. Even Ashley had good ending with Jack who was a player, Dave who cheated on his gf with Ash etc. MCs can have a good ending, relatively, with anyone if they are committed to their path. I don't see why not Ian have not good happily ever after end with her at least in his love path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH11Epilogue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how to unlock Lena coming home with Mark at the end of Chapter 11?

even when i re-do the game from the beginning and discourage Holly from hanging out with Mike the first time, i still couldn't get Mark Ch 11

What requirement did i miss?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena either has to be already cheating on Ian, or keep things casual with him. She also needs to respond positively to text she potentially receives from Mark during the prologue (this will happen if she flirted with Mark or sucked him off before)

Reactions: camube

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Looking at the script, the final version of the epilogue gives option for very lewd Lena (lust of 8+) to start her cheating on Ian by hooking up with Jack, i.e. the option which was only available in the gallery until now.

There's also some extra bit of teasing from Lena if Ian has told her about his cuck feelings during the dream of Gilian. For the uhh, connoisseurs among us :sneaky:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Lena either has to be already cheating on Ian, or keep things casual with him. She also needs to respond positively to text she potentially receives from Mark during the prologue (this will happen if she flirted with Mark or sucked him off before)
how to get Lena to suck Mark off during the dance at the club on that past chapter?

Is one of the requirement being Lena can't be in love with Ian?
cuz I never got that option

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how to get Lena to suck Mark off during the dance at the club on that past chapter?

Is one of the requirement being Lena can't be in love with Ian?
cuz I never got that option
For Lena to suck off Mark she either has to be on drugs, have Lust of 8+ while not being in relationship with Ian, or have Lust of 6+ and break up with Ian over the Stalkfap or denying Ian sex.

(there's actually a few other ways to get it, too. e.g. if Mark didn't hook up with Holly then flirting with Mark will allow to dance with him and then to sneak off, with a bit different requirements. Probably best to check the walkthrough for details, i think it covers Ch.10 now)

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2 and camube

saint_17

May 20, 2022

even when i re-do the game from the beginning and discourage Holly from hanging out with Mike the first time, i still couldn't get Mark Ch 11

What requirement did i miss?
U can also try the pdf walkthrough, it's really helpful since it's also tell u if there's a bug in game so u know what's working and what's not.

Edit: I just wish there's Lena x Ivy ending mannn, getting dominated by Ivy is just too good. and also Lena always fall for axel also damn good

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2 and camube

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone know if there is a difference between the new epilogue release and the ch. 11 final in the spoiler window? seem to be the same size file but since i have DL's the epilogue..was just curious if anyone DL'd the ch. 11 final?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes