jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
They are mutually exclusive and the trigger is whether you had sex with Axel in his apt., during the photo shoot, or not.
The big difference here is that If you had sex with Axel before, you will basically get your face raped, no matter what you do, you can´t say no. While with Jack you can still decide if you want to or not.

Edit: Doesn´t matter if you are in relationship or not, you can still trigger the scene, same as above, except there´s an extra step where you literally have to choose "cheat on ian" with Jack.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that scene only triggers if Lena didn't get together with Axel, which makes sense because it's basically the same scene.
That's correct. If Lena has hots for Axel then his scene takes priority.

Edit: Doesn´t matter if you are in relationship or not, you can still trigger the scene, same as above, except there´s an extra step where you literally have to choose "cheat on ian" with Jack.
With a caveat, Lena who hasn't cheated on Ian before will need significantly higher Lust attribute for this option.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
If the events of this game were taking place in the united states, what state and city would they be taking place in do you guys think?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If the events of this game were taking place in the united states, what state and city would they be taking place in do you guys think?
Possibly something like Pasadena (CA). Not very large, but heavily arts oriented. It's about 20 miles from the ocean, making Perry's beach house viable. Downtown Pasadena also sounds like just the place for Seymour and Emma to square off.

Reactions: axy2 and Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Possibly something like Pasadena (CA). Not very large, but heavily arts oriented. It's about 20 miles from the ocean, making Perry's beach house viable. Downtown Pasadena also sounds like just the place for Seymour and Emma to square off.
Ian, Emma, Wade, Perry, Alison, Jeremy and Holly growed up in Baluart. The first five went to the same high school and Holly lives with her parents, so we can also assume she grew there. Lena's parents grew up in a "small town a couple of hours away (by train)", she was friends with Ivy in high school, so probably Ivy grew up in the same town. Lena moved to Baluart for college and she met Louise there. Would it make sense Pasadena as a city Ivy would move to trying to work as a model?. Also, the biggest college in Pasadena is Caltech, right?. Sounds more tech oriented than arts.

I don't know much about the US, but Baluart's issues with cost of living and unemployment looks pretty similar to Barcelona IRL. The important thing missing is that there's no sports talk at all (except for MMA), probably because it would have to be about football (the real one, not the american :p ) and Eva probably wanted to make it more relatable for an international audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also, the biggest college in Pasadena is Caltech, right?. Sounds more tech oriented than arts.
I don't know about the biggest college, but it was so there's apparently enough art activity in there to take notice and have it stand out in this regard. And if the place has plenty of art classes, then it makes sense for a model to seek work there.

Reactions: Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't know about the biggest college, but it was so there's apparently enough art activity in there to take notice and have it stand out in this regard. And if the place has plenty of art classes, then it makes sense for a model to seek work there.
I didn't know that, yes, it makes sense. But Baluart is also referred several times as a "big city" despite all the meeting coincidences happening in the game. Pasadena is around 140k, hardly seems to qualify as a "big city" in the US context.

Football (soccer) is the most international sport though. So it would be to be more relatable to US americans
True, USA is probably the most sought after market in Patreon. The game uses american english and I can't exactly explain why, maybe it's just because of the names of the characters, but the game feels american to me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But Baluart is also referred several times as a "big city" despite all the meeting coincidences happening in the game.
Hmm i could swear EK talked at some point that Baluart isn't large, but on a medium/smaller side with art community being its advantage. That's why i picked Pasadena, because it'd be another point to match. But maybe i remembered wrong.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes