| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
While yes, men are more visually stimulated, and as such the writing probably takes a hit, but I don't think that's all there's to it in this case, I simply believe that male devs who produce fetish content are more likely to be of a sub variety.
Than a sub man could've written the Male MC as Female dom? no? See there is contradiction with your statement. But that also depends whether a sub dev is even capable of writing Male MC as Dom by keeping female dom in mind.

Say that in front of my wife and for protection I would stand a few meters away from you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Seriously speaking, today gender does not have as much weight because women can be equal and in some cases more competitive than men and the same thing happens with tastes, each individual is a world to discover if you can. :love: :love:
The biology still stays the same. Yes, over the time you can condition ones mind and tastes but that requires finesse.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I ask this: Whom do you all here prefer to play? Ian or Lena? And for each as sub or dom?
Lena 100%. I like to play her as dominant (Louise) but l'm not opposed to her being submissive if there were any dominant women in the game.

The reason I like this dev's games is because the mc actually has agency in the game and is not just there to be abused by every guy in the world. High quality lady led games are rare especially if you enjoy the buildup leading up to the relationship. Eventho it's obvious that the dev's mcs leans towards guys it's nice that I can avoid sexual situations with them and focus on the other girl lis. (Even tho there are way less to pick from and fewer scenarios with them.)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Depends on the mood though. I wouldn't mind Ian being a good switch. Yes, there is no hardline in BDSM that a dom stays dom always hence we have a term called 'switch'. If I want to take it easy some days I switch. It's generally the sub's job to control the flow and set boundaries.
I prefer Ian but Lena as a dom is pretty hot too.
I think you are making good sense. By now you know, I prefer Seymour's "brand" of dom with Lena as sub. However, because Ian cannot, in my view, be a convincing dom, I would like to see the scenario of loving, loyal, sub Ian to manipulative, cheating, dom Lena. I haven't done a game like that but LordBradley, |Vee|, and yourself have given me pointers to that end. (I have not yet tried it.) It would conflict, and therefore be separate, from a puppeteer Seymour with Lena and Ian as puppets that I hope EK will later provide. Axel's brand of dom to me is a bore since it lacks the erotic mental aspect.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
IMO the only and true "dominance" is when you dominate someone mentally. That's the peak of domination when someone surrenders herself to the one knowingly giving them that power to do whatever they want with that level of power. Whether to protect or exploit and how far they will go.

And that is way hard to handle. Don't know if EK has written that kinda character before Seymour.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think you are making good sense. By now you know, I prefer Seymour's "brand" of dom with Lena as sub. However, because Ian cannot, in my view, be a convincing dom, I would like to see the scenario of loving, loyal, sub Ian to manipulative, cheating, dom Lena. I haven't done a game like that but LordBradley, |Vee|, and yourself have given me pointers to that end. (I have not yet tried it.) It would conflict, and therefore be separate, from a puppeteer Seymour with Lena and Ian as puppets that I hope EK will later provide. Axel's brand of dom to me is a bore since it lacks the erotic mental aspect.
You are more into the mental aspect of a dom than a physical one which is understandable. You want to see what makes Seymour tick and how can he make Lena forego all her inhibitions or Ian if he gets included. Axel's type of dom is fine but it gets stale fast and like really fast.
Sub Ian and dom Lena can also be achieved without cheating from Lena's side, but then you have to deny intercourse to Ian while petting is allowed. I call it the 'worship path'. Ian ain't gonna taint Lena's hooha with his dick but cater to her needs and hers alone.

Reactions: Andrea9999

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Mods should really add :sick: emote in reactions so we can both cringe together. I really hope EK doesn't make Ian call lena something like this:oops:.

Me: "You know EK we have our differences but you don't have to go that far *nervous smile*"
EK: ":devilish:"
I can already feel Lena calling him "DADDY" daily. She did it once when she was cheating on him with Axel. I hope he doesn't start calling her with that disgusting word :sick:.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Mods should really add :sick: emote in reactions so we can both cringe together. I really hope EK doesn't make Ian call lena something like this:oops:.

Me: "You know EK we have our differences but you don't have to go that far *nervous smile*"
I can already feel Lena calling him "DADDY" daily. She did it once when she was cheating on him with Axel. I hope he doesn't start calling her with that disgusting word :sick:.
By the end of the game my Lena will be referring to Holly as "Kitten" or perhaps "Dove," something endearing like that. Or perhaps "Sugartits" or "Snatchmuncher," those are adorable also.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

We could also have a Pikachu censor when he says those incredible and profound words that make you want to use a patch to put the game in a language we don't understand so you don't feel like killing that toxic son of a bitch Axel, right?:unsure: :mad:(n):poop:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
We could also have a Pikachu censor when he says those incredible and profound words that make you want to use a patch to put the game in a language we don't understand so you don't feel like killing that toxic son of a bitch Axel, right?:unsure: :mad:(n):poop:
What about Rubbing Pikachu with Axel? :unsure: so he gets StaniStaniVolts Attack and Axel gets in Love with Thundershock from Pikachu and Get's Extra Horny with Him and Pikachu give Axel Big Hug so we can say to Axel "Goodbye no one Remembers you" :LOL: :KEK:----Game Over

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I just imagined Holly purring like a kitten. I approve kitten and dove:sneaks:(and).
View attachment 3320074
I imagine it after sex where Holly is satisfied and exhausted from the orgasms, sleeping on Ian's chest with a smile and him saying "now I have to get her pregnant before she finds out I'm not good enough for, the future queen of sex." best seller", moment!!, that sounded a bit materialistic on my part, didn't it? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Judging by the low cost and the sheer big numbers in which Sandra Brown novels sell out on every street corner, you are being realistically cynical.
I imagine it after sex where Holly is satisfied and exhausted from the orgasms, sleeping on Ian's chest with a smile and him saying "now I have to get her pregnant before she finds out I'm not good enough for, the future queen of sex." best seller", moment!!, that sounded a bit materialistic on my part, didn't it? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes