Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3323817

Oh I've had time. Soooooo much time. Vengence shall be sweet.

So EK ain't missing for good. Glad but also shamed. Her laughable notion of 'There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and with ones to postpone...'Yeah, we all know who and what you postpone EK. But sure, lets put in a bullshit recycled cameo of Jack and Lena. Thats makes absolute sense and is not conservative at all. Tranlation: I need more money and will continue to fuck over pairs and content that people have been wanting for 3 going onto 4 years now in favor of pandering content because that sells.

-Sigh- Why not just come clean EK? Why not just say 'Yeah, I KNOW fans out there have been waiting for Ian and Ivy to happen. I get it. BUT...' Stop the whole bullshit of saying 'I 'plan' to impliment it' or 'It's gonna happen...'
It's good that you're back!!, I know you don't like me but I'm still happy to see you, about what you published, maybe I still don't have a story that's good enough to please Ivy's fans and you know that if you do it wrong A lot of shit is going to fall on them or maybe EK enjoys making them suffer like me, right?:unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3323817

So EK ain't missing for good. Glad but also shamed. Her laughable notion of 'There's a lot of things I'd like to include, and new ones keep popping out as I develop the script, but I have to try and be somewhat conservative and choose which ones to keep and with ones to postpone...'Yeah, we all know who and what you postpone EK. But sure, lets put in a bullshit recycled cameo of Jack and Lena. Thats makes absolute sense and is not conservative at all. Tranlation: I need more money and will continue to fuck over pairs and content that people have been wanting for 3 going onto 4 years now in favor of pandering content because that sells.

-Sigh- Why not just come clean EK? Why not just say 'Yeah, I KNOW fans out there have been waiting for Ian and Ivy to happen. I get it. BUT...' Stop the whole bullshit of saying 'I 'plan' to impliment it' or 'It's gonna happen...'
Browsing this thread the other day, I was thinking "feels like I haven't seen SerHawkes post here in a while."

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
how do I get the scene with marcel? you know, for reference only...
I doubt this is the only way to do it, but I got that scene with a Lena who was not involved with Jeremy and who made several choices regarding being interested in big dicks, including her saying so to Ivy. Ivy talked about Lena's interest in big dicks at her party in the nightclub. Marcel apparently overhead and approaches Lena later when she works at the club.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
how do I get the scene with marcel? you know, for reference only...
Start the game in cheat mode and unlock the gallery. Your BBC will be waiting for you in the gallery. :KEK:
Wait... How do you get this dialogue with Jess? Every time I've played and Ian has stayed with this character, she leaves before he wakes up and their relationship is left with the status of a hate emoji.
Don't hit on her and have sex with her it will put (v12_jess_date = 4) act like a creep and get treated like a creep (Jess sex scene) she will not stay. You need (v12_jess_date = 3) to trigger Jess to stay in the morning.
  • Make her sleep on your bed. (Lose 1 Ian chad point)
  • Talk to her about her problem. (Needs more than 7 wits). Bonus dialogue when having coffee with Jess in the morning.
  • No sex.
  • You get the morning scene.

Welcome back.

Last edited:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 3323817

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
*Ahem*:sneaky:
LenaxCindyxIvy (Hate Fuckfest)
View attachment 3320085
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lena and ivy tag team cindy as revenge :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: or lena and ivy slowly corrupt cindy and make her their slave and sell her body to solve the seymore money problems

the cindy ivy cat fight has to much potential

I think ivy willg et cindy into drugs or trick her somehow I dont trust ivy on cindy this woman will NEVER be friends :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
Start the game in cheat mode and unlock the gallery. Your BBC will be waiting for you in the gallery. :KEK:

Don't hit on her and have sex with her it will put (v12_jess_date = 4) act like a creep and get treated like a creep (Jess sex scene) she will not stay. You need (v12_jess_date = 3) to trigger Jess to stay in the morning.
  • Make her sleep on your bed. (Lose 1 Ian chad point)
  • Talk to her about her problem. (Needs more than 7 wits). Bonus dialogue when having coffee with Jess in the morning.
  • No sex.
  • You get the morning scene.

Welcome back.
I can't unlock the gallery on android

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3323817

tenor.gif
Well, I guess we'll see what happens. The only thing I can say for certain is that the wait is excruciating.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You can also use the image when the update comes out and you write "those who were waiting for Ivy content", I wonder how they will react if you do? :unsure: :geek::LOL:
I will say Time is not the issue if we are getting some Hot Horny Content, Girls Come-on Don't feel sad let the Body and Boob & Ass Bounce, Spread Pussy :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes