Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place to make an athletic Lena or control her in the fight.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place.
Whether it's likely or unlikely, my reasoning is that it's warranted. When she's not chasing after Ian or rambling about how unfair her work situation is, she's dehumanizing and belittling Lena every chance she gets. I'd just like to see Lena put her in her place.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place.
Ammm, She has two bodyguards you know :KEK:
Stanichu and Louise can give their life for Lena ( This is the Only Time they work together :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

The catfight/hate fuck i really want,i dont know what the fuck EK is waiting to pull the trigger:mad:
So I will not call Minerva sex with Ian is not Hate fuck? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Judging by the low cost and the sheer big numbers in which Sandra Brown novels sell out on every street corner, you are being realistically cynical.
Or an unconscious opportunist who seeks to secure Ian's future by transforming him into a trophy husband, which is the best future I see with Ian, right? :unsure:
Could Ian pay Ivy to have sex when she accepts that her future as a model does not exist because all the agencies see her as a pipe whore, right? :unsure::LOL:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I don't really see a Lena/Alison fight happening; however, in the event one occurred, Alison has a height, weight, and reach advantage over Lena. I like them both, but I'd probably bet on Alison if player intervention did not take place to make an athletic Lena or control her in the fight.
I dont even want a fight tbh,i do think EK kinda missed a good chance not having Alison in the beach house.
Alison and Lena having to share a house for a few days would be amazing content:devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Height, weight and reach won't amount to all that much when the person isn't in good physical shape. And i think it's safe to presume Lena has big advantage in this regard, with her regular pole dancing workouts. Heck, even Holly is probably in better shape than Alison at this part of the game.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Height, weight and reach won't amount to all that much when the person isn't in good physical shape. And i think it's safe to presume Lena has big advantage in this regard, with her regular pole dancing workouts. Heck, even Holly is probably in better shape than Alison at this part of the game.
Alison has the big titties through.
Alison>Holly.

Reactions: Leongen43

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
That's why I mentioned player intervention. The player has to make Lena do those workouts and build up those athletic points.

Reactions: bonerland

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I dont even want a fight tbh,i do think EK kinda missed a good chance not having Alison in the beach house.
Alison and Lena having to share a house for a few days would be amazing content:devilish:
Catty Alison never liked Lena though. Maybe they could talk it over and set their differences aside or bond over sharing Jeremy's or Ian's dick :KEK:. If Ian/Lena were in an open relationship or casually dating we could've gotten a good threesome from them:(.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Catty Alison never liked Lena though. Maybe they could talk it over and set their differences aside or bond over sharing Jeremy's or Ian's dick :KEK:. If Ian/Lena were in an open relationship or casually dating we could've gotten a good threesome from them:(.
Alison-Lena would be so hot,i dont know what EK is waiting for this characters to finally meet.

Reactions: Leongen43

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Alison-Lena would be so hot, I don't know what EK is waiting for these characters to finally meet.
They meet at the cafe for lunch but the choice is player-dependent. Aside from this single interaction they never meet again:(.
I am guessing they will meet on the path where Ian breaks up with Alison for Lena or cheats on Lena with Alison after the exhibition.
  • Vengeful Alison if broken up. (Catfight for Ian maybe)
  • Gloating Alison if cheated on Lena. (Possible baby trapping)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Beautiful images, I don't know what will come first if Minerva has an orgasm from wild hate sex or if I throw up my screen :unsure: o_O:sick::sick:
It's good that there are such good members who don't give up the fight because they have the vomit emoji (y) (y)
Minerva, after getting some desired boost from hate fuck changes her in a good way. NGL, if she were IRL I'd have fun with her. Confident MILFS are such good partners. No hate fuck Minerva on the other hand :KEK: no thanks.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Alison-Lena would be so hot,i dont know what EK is waiting for this characters to finally meet.
If you think that way I would say we should at least have a convo as Lena should meet Alison as their life is Impacted by Cuck Queen Ian :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
normally i see sequel to previous classic game are just end of the whole franchise but this game is genuinely way better than the previous and i liked gggb as well but this is proper high quality masterpiece i kinda hate i am late in starting this game. lovely game big kudos to the developer

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes