Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I mean, it's not that surprising when the alternatives are "Masturbate in front of others" or "Lose the thong". :sneaky:
You're not wrong, but I do typically make a point to at least read through every option. So that I completely skipped that one multiple times over is a bit of a brain fart in my end.

Reactions: ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
OK OK,Holly belongs to Marcel,calm down:whistle:
1708182485086.png
No, Marcel belongs to Holly and just like these guys they are her harem of inspiration for her new book on uncontrolled loving sex where every orgasm and creampied that she gets becomes a new chapter for her book that could be called "Polyamory forever or until the hip resists", could it be?:unsure: :love: :love: :KEK:
I wish he had a harem of girls so that Holly would be inspired too, right? :unsure:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a place where I can see all the possible routes so I can aim for one?
Technically the .
If you want a clear oversight of all routes: Not really. This isn' a game in which you enter one route and see through it until the end, while all the other content is droped. A route can have multiple variations, interact with other routes and may even temporarily end or rekindle over the course of the game.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can Marcel Dance Like This? :unsure: If so He might can become the Hero from Bodyguard of the ORS right, Long Line of Girls waiting to see his Dance Moves :KEK:, I think Holly get some Special Discount and Special Treatment by Chocolaty Hulk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure it has been asked before, but does Ian ever get naughty with Ivy or in a threesome other than Lena and Louise?
Ivy? Nope. Still blue ball from any proper interaction with her for going onto 4 years now.
Threesomes? Lena-Louise or Alison-Jeremy. That bout it.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 3362395
No, Marcel belongs to Holly and just like these guys they are her harem of inspiration for her new book on uncontrolled loving sex where every orgasm and creampied that she gets becomes a new chapter for her book that could be called "Polyamory forever or until the hip resists", could it be?:unsure: :love: :love: :KEK:
I wish he had a harem of girls so that Holly would be inspired too, right? :unsure:
Who invited Mike to the party?:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes