Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:
Oh Really :unsure: If so then Real Marcel might have Real Babies in the Future, Do you think they Inherit same Dancing steps from him? :unsure::KEK::KEK: Time for the future plans

Why does Mike have a cuck face in that scene? :KEK: Is Gillian joining them too?
Maybe Gillian is there and You can't see her as She has " Chameleon Powers " so it might tricked you :ROFLMAO::eek:, You will find her Just keep a Keen eye

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Apologies in advance; I know this question does not really belong in this thread...but would it kill a developer to use a callback function so that the left arrow key acts the same as clicking the "back" radio button on the application? I have not written applications in python, but I am sure that since people use it to code GUIs then they can code the left arrow button to do this. However, if doing so could somehow actually kill them, then I can completely understand their not doing so.
1708201668851.png
I was thinking this could be the evolution of the road if everyone agrees, Seymour has more pleasure options, Ian gets a lot of pleasure, Lena a hot well-paid threesome and Holly material for her new book "THE slavery of love or the revolution of Mr. S", Axel was going to be there ( :LOL:never) but I preferred to leave him outside naked and tied face down on the edge of the window so that the pigeons could peck the balls, it's a good place for him, right? :unsure::love::LOL::LOL:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
View attachment 3363271
I was thinking this could be the evolution of the road if everyone agrees, Seymour has more pleasure options, Ian gets a lot of pleasure, Lena a hot well-paid threesome and Holly material for her new book "THE slavery of love or the revolution of Mr. S", Axel was going to be there ( :LOL:never) but I preferred to leave him outside naked and tied face down on the edge of the window so that the pigeons could peck the balls, it's a good place for him, right? :unsure::love::LOL::LOL:
Just give a tattoo free option.....and lead up to Holly....exhibitionist Lena (solo and fearful) performing in front of Seymour's clients....bring Ian (beholden for his writing career) into it; having him do things to Lena that would never have occurred to him in their loving relationship...transforming his love for her into lust for her... and finally Holly....not sure how to bring her into it yet....too much exploitation of her could cause a protective eruption from Marcel.

Reactions: Leongen43

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I was reviewing how to make the upcoming throuple possible and found an interesting detail. Right now there are three main ways it may play out:
-Ian gets with Lena, Kisses Holly, Lena forgives and also kisses Holly.
-Ian gets with Lena, Fucks Holly, Lena is lonely and kisses Holly
-Ian gets with Lena, has nothing to do with Holly, and Holly kisses Lena

Each of these options results in Lena's interest going up to 5.

The thing is there is a secret fourth option that does not raise it, but lowers it. If Ian dates Holly, but has never broken up with Lena, therefore never been with her, then the value actually goes down to 3. For reference, the same thing happens if option 1 occurs while Lena is withholding sex from Ian or is cheating.

1708210930859.png
1708210997415.png

So in conclusion if Ian is dating Holly, and Lena tries to sabotage she will be deterred, but if Ian is dating Lena and Holly sabotages then the attraction will not fade. Could this be set up for a scenario where this specific Lena has to choose between Ian or Holly with no throuple?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I was reviewing how to make the upcoming throuple possible and found an interesting detail. Right now there are three main ways it may play out:
-Ian gets with Lena, Kisses Holly, Lena forgives and also kisses Holly.
-Ian gets with Lena, Fucks Holly, Lena is lonely and kisses Holly
-Ian gets with Lena, has nothing to do with Holly, and Holly kisses Lena

Each of these options results in Lena's interest going up to 5.

The thing is there is a secret fourth option that does not raise it, but lowers it. If Ian dates Holly, but has never broken up with Lena, therefore never been with her, then the value actually goes down to 3. For reference, the same thing happens if option 1 occurs while Lena is withholding sex from Ian or is cheating.

View attachment 3363552
View attachment 3363556

So in conclusion if Ian is dating Holly, and Lena tries to sabotage she will be deterred, but if Ian is dating Lena and Holly sabotages then the attraction will not fade. Could this be set up for a scenario where this specific Lena has to choose between Ian or Holly with no throuple?
EK might change things a bit "to keep paths simple":rolleyes: and merge some of them! At the moment, we can only wait and see which path will lead to what content.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
EK might change things a bit "to keep paths simple":rolleyes: and merge some of them! At the moment, we can only wait and see which path will lead to what content.
Yeah, it could also be this code I highlighted was made to write out the specific branch. By making Lena lose attraction she will probably get one addressing it and voila branch closed.

Reactions: | Vee |

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I've checked the script and it seems this isn't really possible after all -- for the blowjob in the club, Lena either has to wake up Jeremy in Ch.8, or have a threesome with him and Louise. Both these options are mutually exclusive with Lena/Ian relationship.
can i ask what application to use to be able to open / check the script?

im kinda curious myself

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Just think If EK decides to add Emma into the Girl's group and the Girls Surprise Holly with Horny Day ( Stay away from Cindy group ) where they will have some fun. If Stan follows Lena and thinks about What will happen when he opens up the door, He starts sweating and horny only Looking at Lena but this time have the View of 4 girls all together, What do u think Stan can get Horny High Heart Attack? :unsure: or He just explodes his Pants there? :ROFLMAO::KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
can i ask what application to use to be able to open / check the script?

im kinda curious myself
  • We normally need a decompiler first. UNREN.
  • Paste UNREN in your favourite AVN folder named 'game' and double-click it.
  • 1708319829015.png
  • You'll get the options like this. Press 1 to extract RPA.
  • Look for the folder named 'scripts'.
  • 1708319944548.png
  • You can open RPY on 'notepad'. It will look like .
  • Or you can go to open RPYC files. It will look like .
  • If you want to see in-game, which variables and flags are desired or required to reach a scene. Use this.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
What’s the best way to do a sexless cuck Ian with a slutty Lena? I tried to do it but Lena refused to get into a serious relationship with Ian when I got to that point
1.Don't let Ian start anything with no girl.
2.Let Lena do it with everyone,except Jeremy(this can only be done after they have started a relationship)

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes