Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
cuck queen IAN MY MAN his girls

depends if he is together with cindy, alison or holly get this tattoo

View attachment 3368439
Ian can also join the Queen Club but the Main Queen will be Axelia Queen, Deep Down desire for Axelia to be treated as a Queen. And as per the Tattoo I see a Missing place where it can be accommodated Just Like this, Right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
  • We normally need a decompiler first. UNREN.
  • Paste UNREN in your favourite AVN folder named 'game' and double-click it.
  • View attachment 3367572
  • You'll get the options like this. Press 1 to extract RPA.
  • Look for the folder named 'scripts'.
  • View attachment 3367579
  • You can open RPY on 'notepad'. It will look like .
  • Or you can go to open RPYC files. It will look like .
  • If you want to see in-game, which variables and flags are desired or required to reach a scene. Use this.
thanks a lot mate!

Reactions: SearingFive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
any chance of Ian getting a tattoo on his cock?
Interesting and painful idea, a tattoo on the cock, what would you say?:unsure:
Ian: Because it's not bigger.(in small print)
Jeremy: I don't have a girlfriend (Louise will understand? :unsure: )
Mike: Holly (surprise :LOL:)
Robert: nobody loves me:cry:
Axel: it's my real brain(n)
Jack: See you baby :eek:
Marcel: Lena is my bitch and soon the others (what a big cock, right?):cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Why the fuck you guys want Jack to fight Axel?
Whats wrong,Ian the cuck too weak to fight his direct rival?
Because i hate Axel. Ian is a crycry puss “oooh i miss the redhead gall snif” this is a job for a guy like Jack!

Just can be only one highlander alpha male in my Lena’s universe (except Mr. Seymour of course, the best char after Lena, and the only true worthy of her love)

Lets be honest friends. Lena is the main char (Ian dosent count, he is a low form of life) so for her its just Jack or Mr. Seymour!

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Don't forget that he is a vanilla kitten so any topic that comes out of the sandbox is taboo for him, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
That is as may be, but he liked my comment and he realizes the right of cats to deification!

I would like to see the Dubai route, see Lena and maybe Holly too, I could get good material for a book "Desires of a Love Slave" or "Why did I think it was a good idea to come to Dubai?", one of them could be, No?:unsure:
Definitely the right title!!

Reactions: Leongen43

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Don't forget that he is a vanilla kitten so any topic that comes out of the sandbox is taboo for him, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
:Kappa:=sarcasm/joking. If I am vanilla than you are still off your meds. There's plenty of other people who are actually vanilla players to beleaguer, if that's what gets you off. Just don't come crying to me when someone flags you to the mods.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
:Kappa:=sarcasm/joking. If I am vanilla than you are still off your meds. There's plenty of other people who are actually vanilla players to beleaguer, if that's what gets you off. Just don't come crying to me when someone flags you to the mods.
It was a gentle joke because you have normal tastes and I admit it, talking about topics outside your comfort zone makes you uncomfortable and I wanted him to understand your publication, my tastes are different from yours , don't bother, it wasn't my intention. make you feel bad:)

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It was a gentle joke because you have normal tastes and I admit it, talking about topics outside your comfort zone makes you uncomfortable and I wanted him to understand your publication, what Andrea9999 likes and I are different , don't bother, it wasn't my intention. make you feel bad:)
Find evidence: You need a kernel of truth, otherwise not much of a joke. Search my posts and see what pops up. Otherwise, stick to your day job, you're not a comedian.

UndisclosedDesires

Dec 16, 2020
1. Lena can't have sex with Jeremy
2. Lena can't suck Axels cock in her dream, otherwise it will automatically have her have sex with Ian.
3. Ian can't get over Gillian and he tells Lena about his dream of Gillian getting fucked. This gives extra dialogue of Lena teasing Ian about fucking another man. (Optional)
Thank you! It’s the second step that I didn’t quite do aha

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes