Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ian/Lena and cheating on her with Cindy or Alison. Maybe later with Louise.
Ian/Holly and cheating on her with Alison.
Ian/Louise hopefully develops if they get played by Lena/Jeremy.
Ian/Alison got stale, so unless Alison homewrecks Ians other relationships, its limp Ian demanding threesomes with Alison and Jeremy (potential black baby).
Ian/Cindy, bonus with Lena/Axel
Ian/Lena faithful, but Lena doesn't allow him to fuck her vaginally. No cucking with other man!
Ian/Holly is the best mushy vanilla romance
Ian/Gillian potentially if either Ian is a chad and Gillian (droped by Mike in favor of Lena) crawls back or if Ian is a whimp and crawls back to her
Ian/Minerva has potential if Ian dates other women

With Lena, its mostly fucking around, stealing Mike from Gillian, stealing Jeremy from Louise, stealing Wade from Cindy.
Cuck Ian is a bit overhyped, especially if Lena is a total slut, but the spiciest it is with Axel and if she is romantically devoted to Ian.
Also Lena/Stan if we just consider the pay pet route. Not the romance.
Interesting and shows how different we players are. I prefer romance, sharing and swinging. Which is one reason I hope for a mushy HOT romance with wild Holly now. :)
Wild Holly and normal Ian could have a full "we belong together" romance with lots of potential how to spice it up! I think thematically this has more impact with a normal or shy Ian coupled up tightly with wild Holly. It could for example lead to both of them helping each other out of their shells.
As said before, due to Holly going wild for Ian to find her more desireable, I think that Holly´s wild streak will be finetunable by the player, what he likes and how far it goes.

Ian/Minerva also has some potential, if problematic to reach. Generally when it comes to romance, Ian´s best options are Alison, Holly and to a certain extend Lena (depends on how we play her part). These are the only girls who want Ian for "being Ian", for most of the others it is more about Ian being the first non-asshole boyfriend option (e.g. Cherry, Emma) or Ian being used for different reasons (e.g. Minerva, Cindy).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
These specific path variants simply show how many playthroughs are possible.
I have currently nine paths I play and save for.
Ian/Alison (full romance), Ian/Alison (full romance with threesome fun), Ian/Alison (romance/fuckbuddies, but also dating others),
Ian/shy Holly (full romance), Ian/encouraged Holly (full romance, with a trinity save variant too), Ian/wild Holly (full romance if now possible)
Ian/Lena (full romance), Ian/Lena (romance/open relationship, both some dating with others), Ian/Lena/Holly (trinity)

I generally couple up Emma/Perry (also gives boni for helping him), if my Ian is not with Lena or in an open relationship, she is with Seymour and/or Axel. I never pursue Emma and Cindy as Ian, never Jack as Lena. Normally Jess is with Dave (as it should be!).

What are your favourite routes?
Ian/Lena pure path with some variations here and there on some saves - Yeah, I am a vanilla nerd!! :KEK:

Holly-Trinity.

Ian/Lena cheating, but both gave into commitment in ch 12 and Ian punishes her mercilessly. Made two saves here, where Ian still loves her and Ian is cold towards her.

There are other saves with different paths and mixed up but those 3 are my go to.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ian/Lena pure path with some variations here and there on some saves - Yeah, I am a vanilla nerd!! :KEK:
Good for you, nothing wrong with that! :) As I wrote in the earlier posts, I prefer romance, sharing and swinging, so we both are a minority among the ORS players.:);)
As is glaringly obvious, a majority of players seems to strongly prefer cheating, cucking, NTR stuff. Not my cup of tea, but tastes are different.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Hmm, this is odd. If Lena and Ian are a couple then, going by the code:
Python:
## IAN LENA COUPLE
# IAN LENA PURE
    if ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis == False and gillian_stop and ian_cindy_sex == False and ian_cheating != 2:
// ...
# IAN LENA COUPLE CRISIS
    elif (ian_lena_couple and ian_lena_crisis) or (ian_lena_couple and ian_cindy_sex) or (ian_lena_couple and gillian_stop == False):
// ...
## IAN LENA CASUAL
    else:
// ...
... you should be either directed to the "pure" Ian/Lena branch if Lena wasn't caught cheating, Ian moved on from Gillian, didn't fuck Cindy and doesn't intend to keep cheating on Lena, or be put in the "crisis" branch which should handle other cases.

Could you include a save from that game, after the truth/dare thing is concluded?
Here is a save

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
I agree with you on this. If your slutty Lena does someone in the Club, it will get around. Even if you do not get the talk with Jeremy or other scenes. If done at the club, Ian will learn about it sooner or later.
I think if you have a bad relationship with Jeremy he won't tell you.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes