Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Alison, no, sadly, I play all her paths and she's badly due for update.

Others I can't speak to I don't know.
Alison has some pretty decent development towards the end of chapter 11. It wasn't as great as Cindy dominating most of chapter 10, but it wasn't insignificant. Allison obviously took a backseat during the beach house since she isn't there, but I could see her taking up more of Ian's chapter 13 if you're on her route.

I'm honestly surprised at how much Minerva and Cindy were given in comparison to Allison though during the campfire on the beach. I would have expected a selfie from her as well, if she was the romantic option.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What about Lena , cheating on Holly?
Much easier. Lena doesn't commit to anyone aside from Ian, so she can easily fuck the whole town and date Holly as well. The exception is Ian, with him, Lena and Holly its either no cheating or a trinity.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
if we sex with jessica when she came to Ian's home, do we lose her permanently or is it possible to make a relationship after that ?
We don't know. The implication is that she is disgusted and jaded that nice guy Ian turned out to be just another asshole like all her other flings.
Maybe she and Ian can continue that casual relationship.

Reactions: ffive

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Alison has some pretty decent development towards the end of chapter 11. It wasn't as great as Cindy dominating most of chapter 10, but it wasn't insignificant. Allison obviously took a backseat during the beach house since she isn't there, but I could see her taking up more of Ian's chapter 13 if you're on her route.

I'm honestly surprised at how much Minerva and Cindy were given in comparison to Allison though during the campfire on the beach. I would have expected a selfie from her as well, if she was the romantic option.
Yah but bro, you're talking chap11, that's what, like over a year ago at this point? To my memory the last year of development has wound itself through 12 at a snails pace....

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
If i'm not mistaken you can have Ian/Holly as their own pair, with Ian not even really interacting with Lena. If Lena increases her lena_go_holly variable high enough and they end up kissing, Holly will bring that up with Ian when they're at the beach house. Ian has option to be fully receptive about it, and that should cause the trinity form automatically in the evening.
I don't think that is quite right. I attempted this on a playthrough where Ian never dated Lena. And after Holly kissed Lena, Lena was determined not to get in the way of her friends. Holly too just gets over it in chapter 12 and never brings it up to Ian. Even Ian notices her change in attitude. The rest of the save then continued as a pure Holly path.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't think that is quite right. I attempted this on a playthrough where Ian never dated Lena. And after Holly kissed Lena, Lena was determined not to get in the way of her friends. Holly too just gets over it in chapter 12 and never brings it up to Ian. Even Ian notices her change in attitude. The rest of the save then continued as a pure Holly path.
Hmm, yeah. It seems that for some odd reason the game will switch the holly route off if Lena and Ian weren't in relationship that ended up in a breakup:
Python:
        # holly+ian
        if ian_holly_dating:
//...
            if ian_lena_over:
                $ lena_go_holly = 5
                l "Ian... I wonder if things would've worked out between us if the circumstances had been different."
                if v7_holly_kiss:
                    l "Our relationship was cut short, but I couldn't keep dating him after he showed interest in Holly. I had to step aside."
                elif lena_ian_mad:
                    l "It was going great until that fight with Robert... It reminded me of Axel, and I got so mad."
                    l "But I couldn't keep dating him after he showed interest in Holly, anyway. I had to step aside."
                l "And now Holly kissed me... What would Ian think if he knew? Would he be mad? Or maybe..."
                l "There's no way all three of us could, maybe... No, what am I even thinking?"
                scene lenaroomnight with long
                "I tried to sleep, but my mind kept wondering. Holly, Ian, and me..."
            else:
                $ lena_go_holly = 3
                l "They are both my friends. The last thing I want is to cause more drama and suffering, but I just can't help it, it seems."
                l "They don't deserve it, especially Holly. As much as I'd like to resolve this tension between us, her happiness is more important."
                l "I need to be more careful from now on..."
I guess this is to ensure that everyone involved has some feelings for the other two. So, it's not exactly "evil slut Lena steals Holly from Ian", overall. Poor mommysboiii is gonna be disappoint :sneaky:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
ffive Could I have you take a look at a save file for me? I did have a save with Holly admitting during the Never Have I Ever game to having had a threesome with Lena and Ivy, and she still was able to have a threesome with Lena and Ian. I do not remember the choices I made for this route in the slightest. Is it possible for Lena to invite Holly to join her and Ivy in the showers while still having protected her from Ivy in earlier chapters? Otherwise I might have a bugged save; albeit in the best way possible.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes