Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
up to what ive played I like Ivy more than Emma and Allison for me. Not counting Lena I like Holly best ( easily best girl if Lena wasn't a MC) , then Ivy , Cindy don't care for the rest. Tho I admit Emma and Allison are decent characters but up to what ive played I found them kind of boring and only suitable for a manslut run.
Here we see our various tastes shine through. For me the best girls are Holly, Lena and Alison (because of their personality and they like Ian for being Ian). Cherry is ok, the rest are not really interesting me.

Reactions: varpep

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, but being logical and realistic, unless Eva setups that plotline and then just drops it (because development isn't already shitty enough), it will happen.
The real question is, will Stan get a FFM threesome and/or start cheating on Lena. The latter in particular is hilarious enough it'd save this plotline.

• Haha
Reactions: Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it known why Stan got a redo and a whole plotline?
The answer is hear is "patreons", but was Stan crushing polls and is that even enough? Is there a high tier exclusive discord group that can dictate what Eva is supposed to do? Is Eva that gullible that they would follow a minority of fans?

I don't get it, Eva stated that they doesn't like Stan, so why go the extra mile and not let him stay an extra, instead?

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Is it known why Stan got a redo and a whole plotline?
The answer is hear is "patreons", but was Stan crushing polls and is that even enough? Is there a high tier exclusive discord group that can dictate what Eva is supposed to do? Is Eva that gullible that they would follow a minority of fans?

I don't get it, Eva stated that they doesn't like Stan, so why go the extra mile and not let him stay an extra, instead?
Patreon users wanted another good romance choice for Lena besides Ian. EvaKiss tried to redo Stan in such a way.
I personally try to be respectful to Stan as Lena, but I would never let him touch my girl...

• Sad
Reactions: Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Patreon users wanted another good romance choice for Lena besides Ian. EvaKiss tried to redo Stan in such a way.
By having him deliver the toxic, pathetic, incel confession.

Still insane that there are no decent men in this game aside generic Ian. Guess Eva doubled down on all the assholes (which are fine to an extent and with good guys to counteract). Even Ian can be a asshole chad.

Man, I miss Dave, the legend.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes